Trying to find four stories

hearthammer

Virgin
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Posts
12
The first one contained many chapters. It was set after a virus killed most humans. A guy travels and meets a girl, and the entire time he is expecting zombies, yet they only find an abandoned civilization. Late into the series they actually do encounter infected. A second part follows a different man, who is a biker, as a drone operator watches and follows him.

The next story was a science fiction one where a human is a part of a war. His ship is destroyed and he is marooned on a planet with two females of the alien species(They were feline I believe). They have to work together to survive, slowly forming a bond as they do.

I assume both of these were published for pay, which I am willing, I just want the author or the titles so I can find them to do so.

The last story is much less sci-fi. It involves a man who takes in women who have no where to go and are in a bad place. He doesn't actually want sex or anything, he was just lonely and wanted people around him, so he thought helping those who need a place would help. Bonds do form. I remember one woman was Russian and overweight and her husband kicked her out. Two others were Thai twins hiding from a gang.

The last one is an incest story where a brother visits his sister at her dorm. Her girlfriend(who is Asian), sees his sister has an attraction for him and tries to push them together.

All of these I read some years ago(from last year to 5 years agoish). Any help in identifying these stories is appreciated.
 
Back
Top