Seeking Submissive to Tease and Enjoy

DragonMistress81

Experienced
I’m a 36 year old dominant female and I find myself in need of a new pet to play with.

I am aware my account is sparse, I’ve had to make a new account so starting over from scratch here. And thanks to a glitch in the matrix I’m unable to edit my profile so that kneecaps my ability to share much at the moment. There’s a link at the bottom of my profile (and this post) with a form to fill out if you’re interested in catching my interest. I’m looking for an interested male.

If you’re unable to follow those simple instructions and just message me directly then you’re already eliminated as I expect my subs to be able to follow simple instructions.

Singles only please, I do not work around the schedule of a significant other and will not have my pleasure dictated or controlled in that manner. I understand have life commitments for sure, but I’m not going to hide or help you hide.

Pet Application

Last edited:
I am very interested

Hi,
I read your message and I am very interested. Please private message me.
Thank you,
Mark

Heya Dragon Mistress:rose:,

I'm not interested in being your sub but I was just checking out your linked form out of curiosity and I was wondering why that second poster didn't notice the link and then I thought maybe he has signatures disabled in his settings. There may also be others interested who won't see your link for the same reason.

Maybe you might like to edit your first post so the link is in the body of the post as well as the signature?

Just an idea, take it or leave it :D

Uggg:rose:

I’m a 36 year old dominant female and I find myself in need of a new pet to play with.

I am aware my account is sparse, I’ve had to make a new account so starting over from scratch here. And thanks to a glitch in the matrix I’m unable to edit my profile so that kneecaps my ability to share much at the moment. There’s a link at the bottom of my profile (and this post) with a form to fill out if you’re interested in catching my interest. I’m open to either male or female.

If you’re unable to follow those simple instructions and just message me directly then you’re already eliminated as I expect my subs to be able to follow simple instructions.

Singles only please, I do not work around the schedule of a significant other and will not have my pleasure dictated or controlled in that manner. I understand have life commitments for sure, but I’m not going to hide or help you hide.

Pet Application

Makes me wish I was single!
So enticing....

I am aware my account is sparse, I’ve had to make a new account so starting over from scratch here. And thanks to a glitch in the matrix I’m unable to edit my profile so that kneecaps my ability to share much at the moment. There’s a link at the bottom of my profile (and this post) with a form to fill out if you’re interested in catching my interest. I’m open to either male or female.

Pet Application
Hello mistress
I am in Australia & am very interested. I am at work now but will complete the application when I am in a more private locale
I must say it sounds very exciting

I look forward to seeing your application.

Thank you mistress. I hope I can meet your expectations. This is a new account for me too & I am having similar issues with updating my profile to what you mentioned. My previous nickname was milkempls

I’m very grateful to all who have applied. I have received all the responses but unfortunately the hardest part is matching personalities. Finding matching kinks is the easy part, but being able to converse outside of that is important to me as well.

I thank everyone who has taken the time to respond, just haven’t found one that really clicks just yet.

Very Interested

Sent you a reply with email. Please contact me if you are interested. Filled out your questionnaire

Thanks Deb

Excuse the interruption, apparently I’m supposed to Domme everyone who applied and I’m not actually allowed to choose a pet that fits me. Please carryon and pay no mind, I’ve blocked the offended party as getting PMs filled with nothing but cursing isn’t really productive.

Still accepting applications, thank you to all who have applied and if you have not heard from me I am sorry we were not a match.

I do keep this posting purposefully vague to avoid receiving responses tailored to my interests. Thankfully the short amount of time spent filling out this application saves us all time in the long run so that we’re are not wasting days/weeks sussing all this out. With the amount of responses I’ve had that would be a lot of time on everyone’s part.

Back