Trump gets played like a fiddle by Kim Jong-un

BoyNextDoor

I hate liars
What a dope. He is getting completely played and thinks he deserves some sort of "credit". Not sure what the credit would be for.

Trump is being allowed to meet with Kim Jong-Un. He thinks that's special.

What a dope. He is getting completely played and thinks he deserves some sort of "credit". Not sure what the credit would be for.

he should get credit for unifying nk, sk and china into an american hating bloc. sk will kick the u s occupation forces out just as soon as they reunite and they will both ally with china. trump should get all of the credit.

i predict in the future that china will court cuba and some of the other islands to our south. trump will get credit for that, too.

The North Korea meeting issue is worth a shot; it's only Trump we're investing. Not much of anything else has worked over the years. But a major point is that this isn't all that much different from the one-step-forward-a-step-and-a-half-back dance that's been going on before. Even the North/South Korean agreement just signed has the same words in it as four similar agreements signed between the two over the last fifty years. When you're doing the diplomatic "maybe" or "just kidding" dances, though, you're not hurling missiles (usually).

The most likely outcome to this (and it's not the time for taking credit or handing out awards--although that's been done before; it's just the beginning of a very familiar dance in place) is egg on Trump's face. That won't be anything new. If it improves the issue, that's fine.

I guess you have to be afraid of Kim and North Korea to think that giving a repressive regime most favored nation status is a "win".

So there is the formula - make Trump afraid and you get the USA to bend over.

There's every reason for the world to fear Kim--as well as Trump. They both are crazy. Kim very likely is more clever crazy than Trump is, though, and that indeed is scary.

There's every reason for the world to fear Kim--as well as Trump. They both are crazy. Kim very likely is more clever crazy than Trump is, though, and that indeed is scary.
Something tells me that Kim has an experienced team of advisers whom he actually listens to.

His worshippers give him credit for counting to 3 like a good little boy.

Poor little manchild, so DESPERATE to take credit for anything because he's hated by most sane humans.

Let's see, Un and Trump get into a pissing contest.

Un then plays the South with the Olympics and they dance.

Trump, the attention whore, throws one better—he'll invite himself over.

Risky? You bet, but it's not like Trump's own ass is on the line—just America's and to an extent the rest of the world—and it's not like he's had any great successes so far. He a gambler. If it doesn't work and North Korea gets more bellicose, he tried; if it works, he's another Nixon—though the latter could argue strategic reasons.

The two Koreas get closer. China tries to get close, so does Russia.

Meanwhile I hear on the radio that Netanyahu is supposedly has proof that Iran has nukes.

Hey, it worked for Un.

Last edited:
The US is the number #1 impetus behind various horrible countries seeking to obtain nukes due to it also being the number #1 threat to world peace.

Thought experiment: you're the leader of a country, what would you do?
When an extremely powerful country has a long record of invading and toppling governments that refuse to play ball with their geopolitical strategy with no regard for the financial or human cost, and has done so no less than eight times in the past 17 years, has their eye on your country claiming that if you just give up your WMDs they won't invade you too...yet the last 2 countries to do so (Syria and Libya) both got attacked and one toppled by said country.

They seek to invade your county to topple you for 'humanitarian reasons' yet they support >70% of the worlds dictatorships and have proven twice that they will backstab you at the first opportunity if you make any concessions. You have no significant or reliable allies in a potential conflict. What do you do?

My answer: obviously build nukes ASAP because they're the only thing keeping me safe.

In another thread I posted: What Sparked Japan's Aggression In World War II? briefs, "Japan's actions from 1852 to 1945 were motivated by a deep desire to avoid the fate of 19th-century China and to become a great power." That sounds like Iran and Kim pushing nuke programs to avoid the fate of Saddam's Iraq.

Which regimes hasn't USA overthrown yet, despite trying?

he should get credit for unifying nk, sk and china into an american hating bloc. sk will kick the u s occupation forces out just as soon as they reunite and they will both ally with china. trump should get all of the credit.

i predict in the future that china will court cuba and some of the other islands to our south. trump will get credit for that, too.

iu

In another thread I posted: What Sparked Japan's Aggression In World War II? briefs, "Japan's actions from 1852 to 1945 were motivated by a deep desire to avoid the fate of 19th-century China and to become a great power." That sounds like Iran and Kim pushing nuke programs to avoid the fate of Saddam's Iraq.

Which regimes hasn't USA overthrown yet, despite trying?

That should be interesting for me to read. Chinese and Japanese history always fascinates me. Hope I don't forget this one. Thanks.

Thank you for mentioning this!

His supporters are so dumb.

Look, Obama!
_____

When will Tromp go for his second Nobel when he confers with Assad about chemical weapons and how best to use them, and on whom, and when?

ObTopic: Tromp is much to big to be considered an ordinary fiddle. Kim is playing him like a big bass fiddle.

The-octobass-has-three-strings.-OSM-Antoine-Saito.jpg

While Tromp thinks he's driving the beat.

12825352_f520.jpg

Sonny Bono was right about exactly one thing: The beat goes on.

Whatever your opinion of Trump what is the question to be asked of all those attempting to have Him removed? Surely it must be “do you not realise the damage you are doing to America’s reputation around the world in all democratic countries?”

Al Gore went to the Supreme Court to contest the suspicious circumstances around the electionof George W Bush. But when he lost it was accepted by him, the Democratic Party and his supporters.

Neither Trump nor Clinton were the best possible choices as presidential candidates but money talks in American politics and so they contested the election. One won. One lost. That should have been the end of it. By causing as much unrest as possible all the Democratic activists are doing, apart from making it difficult for the administration, is increasing the possibility of Trump being re-elected.

Whatever your opinion of Trump what is the question to be asked of all those attempting to have Him removed? Surely it must be “do you not realise the damage you are doing to America’s reputation around the world in all democratic countries?”

Al Gore went to the Supreme Court to contest the suspicious circumstances around the electionof George W Bush. But when he lost it was accepted by him, the Democratic Party and his supporters.

Neither Trump nor Clinton were the best possible choices as presidential candidates but money talks in American politics and so they contested the election. One won. One lost. That should have been the end of it. By causing as much unrest as possible all the Democratic activists are doing, apart from making it difficult for the administration, is increasing the possibility of Trump being re-elected.
Hillary conceded. Trump was sworn in.

It looks like crimes were committed, and they are being investigated. There are a lot of people trying to obstruct the investigation. Those who are obstructing are doing the real damage to America's reputation.

Hillary conceded. Trump was sworn in.

It looks like crimes were committed, and they are being investigated. There are a lot of people trying to obstruct the investigation. Those who are obstructing are doing the real damage to America's reputation.

BINGO!:nana:

Don't be stupid. Those in democratic countries around the world are looking for American ideals to kick in and Trump to be thrown into federal prison. You've never been to another democratic country, have you?

Don't be stupid. Those in democratic countries around the world are looking for American ideals to kick in and Trump to be thrown into federal prison. You've never been to another democratic country, have you?

I’ve been to many different democratic countries. More so than yourself I would think.

I’ve also visited the USA many times. I’ve visited DC more than once and 20 states. I HAVE EVEN VISITED KEY WEST. How much of your country have you seen?

I like America. I’ve many relatives and friends there. But the rest of the world does not have the same opinion of the USA as Ameticans have of themselves. 95% of ordinary American citizens have never been outside the country (Mexico and Canada don’t count.). I’ve met many people who haven’t been out of their state. Many who consider going to Disney; Vegas & New York as having seen their country.

My point stands. A President was elected under a system that’s been used for over 200 years. Whether or not he is the best choice doesn’t matter. Those that refuse to accept that fact are harming their country at home and in the eyes of the world.

You speak of “American ideals” as if they are the Holy Grail. Many people outside of America think of it as a poisoned chalice that they don’t want to drink from. As I’ve already said I like America. I’ve been visiting for over 40 years. Irrespective of friends and relatives I can assure you that I wouldn’t keep visiting if I didn’t like the country.

There are “political terrorists” in democratic countries all around the world right now trying to bring down democracy. Whether you like it or not you elected a President and you should respect that decision or you may collapse into anarchy. What would the Founding Fathers think if they could see their country today?

Back