The Lounge for,older,mature,and dare i say Elderly ladies,and those who love them.

Joined
Jan 5, 2018
Posts
203
As a long time lover of shall we say SENIOR LADIES,and with no upper age limit.
I thought i would start a forum,to discuss the subject.
As well as men,i would especially like to hear From ladies.
There are many requests for older and mature ladies on this site,from men.But very little from ladies,here is your opportunity to comment,if you wish.
I actually enjoy older and especially
much older ladies(i am in my 60s).
And find ladies of 70,and 80 plus,very desirable,and great fun,as well as sexy.
But so far have never had a lover over 90 yo,despite trying hard.
I am sure there must be many ladies of that certain age who would still enjoy,a relationship,(yes i do appreciate there may be physical difficulties,but there are many ways of giving pleasure).
Do feel free to reply here,or PM me.
Especially from the ladies point of view.
Bob.
 
Last edited:
Well i was hoping for a little more response.apart from several men asking how im doing,so far very little.
Perhaps i am on the wrong page,or the wrong site,(can anyone suggest a site for contacting older ladies ?)
I realy do enjoy the company of,and chatting to older ladies,of any age,quite honestly the older the better for me,i cannot explain why,but its always been the case.
Perhaps it goes with my love of antiques,historical buildings,ancient history etc..
I simply love the best of the old.
I have never seen why older people,are considered PAST IT,when given their exsperiance,knowledge,they are usually better company,and appreciate,care,cuddles,and love making,given the opportunity,to do so.
So be bold ladies,speak out,contact me,,
And lets hear about the good things that,being a little older,can bring.
Bob,x
 
Back
Top