Great quotes...name that film...

"I wouldn't have shot the god damned tree if you hadn't rolled into me. I was trying to signal the god damned plane."

"What god damned plane?"

[points to a commercial airliner in the sky] "That god damned plane."

"That god damned plane? That's a commercial airliner! It's 5 miles high going six hundred miles an hour. They wouldn't see a nuclear explosion if they were looking for it, much less a flare!"

Six days seven nights...
And you gotta guess the previous posters quote too...xxxo

"Apparently, looking one post up is not in vogue."

Movie: Skippy Skipperson and the Skipmasters.:D

"I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human."

The Thing

Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?

Three Amigos!

"It's judgment day, sinners! Come out, come out wherever you are!"

The Dirty Dozen

"I know its not your fault Lilly, but things would have been a whole lot easier if you'd taken my advice and had all boys."

The Dirty Dozen

"I know its not your fault Lilly, but things would have been a whole lot easier if you'd taken my advice and had all boys."

Cheaper By The Dozen (Starring Clifton Webb)

"You're willing to pay him a thousand dollars a night just for singing? Why, you can get a phonograph record of Minnie the Moocher for 75 cents. And for a buck and a quarter, you can get Minnie."

Cheaper By The Dozen (Starring Clifton Webb)

"You're willing to pay him a thousand dollars a night just for singing? Why, you can get a phonograph record of Minnie the Moocher for 75 cents. And for a buck and a quarter, you can get Minnie."

A night at the opera.

That's the same combination on my luggage!

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

"You do know how to dial a telephone? Just put your finger in the hole and make little circles."

Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid

"I like 'em fat and vicious and not too smart. Nothing spiritual either. To have to say 'I love you' would break my teeth. I don't want to be loved."

Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid

"I like 'em fat and vicious and not too smart. Nothing spiritual either. To have to say 'I love you' would break my teeth. I don't want to be loved."

Lust for Life

"Because your girlfriend stabbed me in the back with lefty scissors."

I want to say "Johnny Dangerously", but I may be wrong :confused:

"We're here to kick names, and take ass."

Avengers: Infinity War (Mine was from Dodgeball, fyi)

"I'm the Dude, so that's what you call me. That or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing"

Avengers: Infinity War (Mine was from Dodgeball, fyi)

"I'm the Dude, so that's what you call me. That or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing"

The Big Lebowski (one of the greats!)

"You know, there's going to be sex, drugs, rock-n-roll... chips, dips, chains, whips... You know, your basic high school orgy type of thing. I mean, uh, I'm not talking candlewax on the nipples, or witchcraft or anything like that, no, no, no. Just a couple of hundred kids running around in their underwear, acting like complete animals. "

The Big Lebowski (one of the greats!)

"You know, there's going to be sex, drugs, rock-n-roll... chips, dips, chains, whips... You know, your basic high school orgy type of thing. I mean, uh, I'm not talking candlewax on the nipples, or witchcraft or anything like that, no, no, no. Just a couple of hundred kids running around in their underwear, acting like complete animals. "

Weird Science (one of my 3 most quoted movies)

"Who did your mother marry? Mr. Rogers?" "No, Mr. Johnson."

^^^ - skipping to the last quote clue.

Breakfast Club - I can quote the whole movie!

"It's so FLUUUUFFFYYY!"

Despicable Me

"... if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down."

^^^ - skipping to the last quote clue.

Despicable Me

"... if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down."

Heat.

Mind if I smoke.... While.you eat?

(Hi sweetie)

The Defiant ones

"You're so money and you don't even know it."

Swingers (awesome movie!)

"Because if we were, you would know I give head before I give favors and I didn't even give my best friends head, so the chances of your getting a favor is pretty fucking slim."

Swingers (awesome movie!)

"Because if we were, you would know I give head before I give favors and I didn't even give my best friends head, so the chances of your getting a favor is pretty fucking slim."

(We are watching it right now...)

Go

"Well, he never gets fully hard. So I just have to kinda fold his penis up like a balloon animal and shove it up in my vagina."

Back