CFMB_Fan's Little Boot Store (well not quite)

CFMB_fan

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Posts
4,901
.

Hi all,

And welcome to my 'Boot Store' a place where I will place my mumblings, my story ideas as well as other thoughts.

I guess it is kind of an SRP Blog of sorts. This is to replace 'My Ramblings of a Suburban gentlemen' thread over time.

Anyway please enjoy and do say hi.

Anyway CFMB is short for Cum Fuck Me Boots. For me, these are classic styled knee high (mostly) leather boots; those that look powerful and confident when worn with a suitable smart Office dress, or chic, sassy when worn with leggings or blue jeans in the pub, or out shopping.
 
Last edited:
Current SRP Profile

Here is my current Sexual Roleplaying Profile (SRP)

Gender: Male

Age: In real life, I am almost in my 50s, but I am happy to play any age as long as I can relate to the character that I am being asked to portray.

Orientation: Straight, though I am bi-curious, and I have started to write in a couple of stories where the emphasis was gay sex.

Power Exchange: If anything, I possibly lean towards being an assertive Alpha male. But I can also be a switch, after a long weekend of making decisions, it can be fun to have decisions made for me... As such mostly assertive but can be mildly submissive. I am not experienced in ‘traditional BDSM lifestyle'

Race: White/Caucasian though happy to consider other race groups.

Appearance: In real life, I'm 5'12 and overweight, though I am relatively fit with it. As such I can relate to any sensible build that the story relates to. If the story is based on an idea of mine, then I prefer to be 'myself'.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I have never had interest in this. I write better when I can relate to the scene and character. The only exception to this could be a Middle Earth style character; or possibly a human with an extra power (Heroes, X-men etc)

Settings: I write best in the present/near future settings, again because I can relate to the scenario, the environment. However, if I can relate to the setting, then I am happy to consider other options.

Likes/kinks: Light BDSM, Tie and Tease, Foreplay, kissing etc, anal, petite female characters, though not exclusively. After all the mind is the most erotic organ of the human body. I am also intrigued by taboo topics such as Power Play, and the interaction between the two characters - such as Older/younger, Boss/employee, Shop assistant/customer, incest, Tie and Tease; the list goes on.....

Hard limits: Blood, scat, animals, minors, major violence,

Writing Style: I like stories where the situation develops over time, with build up and character development. Whilst not always practical, I would consider writing dialogues on an IM service. I also prefer to develop OOC ideas via PM etc as and when required to ensure both parties are enjoying the story.

Saying that I am also happy to start a story where the intimacy is about to start, but the background as to how the two ends up becoming intimate can be developed retrospectively in ‘thoughts’ such as this post here.

First/Third Party Writing: I prefer to write in the third party, as I think the stories flow better and are also easier to read.

Availability: This will depend on how busy my real life is, but I will be available most days. If I am not around for a while, I will do my best to give my apologies in advance.

Side-note: One area that can irritate me (and others) is where the other writer makes decisions on the behalf of my character. I know we all can do it at times if we are not careful, and if it is something trivial that does not affect the story such as "would you prefer tea or coffee" then happy to move to story along. But please do not make major decisions on my character's behalf - thank you.

Character Traits of my Partner: I don't have any specific traits that I enjoy as long as they are believable as characters. Again I am not specific for a particular body type. But I will confess that I am intrigued by both interracial and the thought of being with a Gothic/Roc Chick/Alternative female.


Note to Readers: I write for both my own enjoyment as well as the enjoyment of the readers. If you are enjoying the story, please let me know, as we all like to be complimented. :) Many thanks.

I am also aware that while I may have some interesting ideas, my writing style has room for improvement. So I am happy to receive constructive comments and advice :)

I am also a grown adult. If you have to leave a story, either for personal reasons or simply because you are not enjoying it anymore, please have the decency, politeness to say so. :rose:

.
 
Last edited:
Current Sexual Fantasy Themes

.


My Favourite fantasy Themes…

Before I start to add my vague (or even more specific) story ideas, I thought it would be sensible to discuss, describe my favourite fantasy themes. And these are very much themes, rather than a specifically detailed fantasy; though I do have a couple of those. But I will not list them here, principally because I do not want to tell my writing partner every twist, turn and detail of our story. That will be simply boring.

No, I want and welcome my writing partner to add their twists and turns to our plot. Anyway in no specific order.

‘An Indecent Proposal’ scenario Unlike the movie where the ‘bribe’ is a million bucks, I am more interested in a day to day scenario. A female is struggling financially or desires some gadget, or otherwise. Maybe she is in a financial quandary, or desires wants some latest tech that she can’t afford, or saving up for a gap year, travelling the world before she settles down to start her career and 2.4 kids. But she is struggling to save, earn enough for her flights? OF course, this is a reluctance scenario, where there is reluctance, even hatred, angst on her side. But ultimately, she is seduced, not by him, his words, his good looks but what he can provide. And she needs or desires. For this theme, I have numerous ideas on who the female is, ranging from a friend’s daughter to a single Mom to be. This could develop into a Sugarbaby/Sugar Daddy scenario.

Random Strangers Two strangers meet somewhere innocuous, unexpected such as a Coffee House, on the train/gym etc. They make eye contact, smile before she approaches him and starts to chat with him. Ultimately she starts to seduce him, and the begging of their friendship or is it a relationship?

Photography Theme I am a keen amateur photographer who has limited experience in portraiture work. I have numerous ideas how this develops, but the main theme is that photography is involved. She (or he) may agree to model for me, or they may ask me to take some photos of themselves on their facebook page etc. Or she asks me to be a tutor/mentor to her as she takes up the hobby of photography. Whilst the more classic theme of ‘she models for him, he seduces her’ may be of interest, I am looking for a twist on this theme.

Social Media Two strangers, or at least two individuals who vaguely know each other end up developing a friendship on facebook/twitter/Instagram (though I only had FB in real life). And over time they start leaving comments on posts that they see because they have a mutual friend (my partner? her partner?) and as such end up friending each other. Ultimately their online friendship crosses various lines in the sand ultimately ending up with adultery.

A couple of these themes could mix and match. For example, the FB discussions start on some photographs that I have taken, maybe of a village fate, a sports day, where the other person sees the photos of themselves and makes a comment?


.
 
Last edited:
Hotel Based Themes.

.

Hotel Based Scenarios

Whilst I do not stay in hotels often, none the less, I do occasionally because of either work or pleasure. As such, I have been in a hotel alone (or with the wife) and end up having a brief flirty rapport with the receptionist or a waitress. As such I have developed three plot outlines that I would like to consider pursuing in an SRP.

'The Escort Club' My character is spending a lot of time in a 5-star hotel while on business. Over a period, he forms a rapport with a receptionist or other female member of staff. One day, sensing his loneliness, she reveals to him, that for a generous tip, she would spend the night with him.

'The inappropriate Offer' Similar to above but this time, it is my character who, when he is aware of the financial situation of the hotel member of staff makes her an offer she can't afford to refuse, even though she wants to. Possibly set in a third world economy like Cuba, Albania, India or the Far East?

'Romance' Rather than the previous two ideas, my character ends up having an affair with a member of the hotel staff or another guest.


Please contact me if you would like to discuss these ideas further?
 
The Landlord and His Lodger

.

Landlord and his lodger.

My character is a widower who lives in an oldi-ish Edwardian town-house in the suburbs of a largish middle-class Town where has an internationally renowned university. While the university is relatively small regarding student numbers, it is an older red brick university, and in a couple of areas, it is regarded as a centre of excellence worldwide.

He lives relatively close to both the university and city centre. As such he rents out his top floor to a student; preferably (but not exclusively to) post graduates /Master students as he has found from experience that the student is more diligent in looking after the room etc., and less likely to be out partying till 3 am every night.

Your character will see the advert offering the room, and will apply; and accept - Possibly a rent discount if they agree to spend ~3 hours a week cleaning the communal areas.

During which the dynamics of the relationship between our characters will change, as the two of them become sexually intertwined; as he leads her down a path of submission - at least of sorts; but it will not necessarily be a classic Ds situation.

As such I am looking for a female to play the female student (and possible a couple of others?), and if you are at least slightly submissive in nature, that would also make the story more interesting.

I was imagining the story taking place in the UK, so maybe the student could be an American student on some form of a scholarship for her Masters in the UK?

Open to ideas and suggestions via PM; But II see this as a long-term story, the two not jumping into bed straight away. But I also envisage some posts being quite lengthy but to cover the activities of a week or so, as the tensions develop between the two. While I have my ideas, I want you to make the character you portray your own.

I would also be interested to role play a similar story but with the roles reversed, the male student with a female Landlord, as well!
 
Fancy little shop you got here, CFMB. I just wanted to stop in and say hello, though I am curious if you carry anything in the equivalent of a US women's size 7.5. I have the most difficult time finding boots that aren't too tall for my short stature.

I am considering setting up my own little place for brainstorming, rambling, and possibly the occasional short story or individual RP (if that's even a thing).

:heart::kiss::heart:

~Ruby
 
Fancy little shop you got here, CFMB. I just wanted to stop in and say hello, though I am curious if you carry anything in the equivalent of a US women's size 7.5. I have the most difficult time finding boots that aren't too tall for my short stature.

I am considering setting up my own little place for brainstorming, rambling, and possibly the occasional short story or individual RP (if that's even a thing).

:heart::kiss::heart:

~Ruby

Thank you for your kind words...

And try Duo boots, though they are not cheap they have boots of various calf widths, possibly heights as well?
 
Facebook

.

I know I have suggested this elsewhere, but currently looking to develop this idea.

A lot of people are now addicted to social media. to Facebook or Instagram or whatever.

I am intrigued by two individuals forming a rapport, a connection and then an attraction via Facebook.

In reality, they could be total strangers but have a friend in common.

Maybe there was a wedding, a BBQ or similar where I took my camera and posted some of the photographs on FB.

You see them because I mentioned my wife or another mutual friend and start to leave comments.

Over time you befriend me and eventually we meet in real life with interesting consequences.
 
Opposites Attract.

.


I am a middle-class male, in my early 50s and for my sins a veteran of the recent events in Iraq, Afghanistan and even the Balkans.

But I often look at the younger generation, the goths, the rock chics, the alternatives, with their weird hairstyles, tattoos and generally looking IMHO rather alluring.

I was also at a Prog-Rock concert recently at the Royal Albert Hall with a reasonably good view of the stage. A few seats from me, the young female spent most of the convert dancing in an aisle, and she was rather alluring.

Anyway so I have an idea for an SRP along the theme of 'Opposites attract'

It could be at a rock concert, or maybe somewhere on a remembrance parade.

But the basic premise is that your character is a Rock Chic, and I'm a middle-class man (even a vet) who normally you despise on principle.

But as we end up chatting we form a rapport a friendship that leads to something that neither of us anticipated.

I am keen to hear your take on this theme.

A.
 
The Mature Model

.

The Mature Model.​


As I have already mentioned elsewhere in this thread, I am a keen amateur photographer. As such I do browse some of the photo thread on the lit forums, and of course being a visual creature the odd one inspires a story or at least a vague outline of a plot.

I am still unsure exactly how this story will develop, - yes I am open to your ideas, but I am contemplating a storyline with a maturer female, lady.

Maybe she frequents somewhere like lit, posting selfies and even some photos from her husband. But she is tired of the poor quality, the photos being overexposed, or underexposed; flash eye etc.

And whilst she is out visiting friends she sees some books on a book table about portraiture work, not necessary boudoir but still portraiture.

And so she starts flicking through a book and ends up chatting to the host, who can be whatever age you feel intrigued by.

So she offers to pose for him, and slowly she suggests more risque photos - after all she wants to upload them to that thread?

Or even another twist she has watched 'Calendar Girls' and the idea intrigues her, she arranges a shoot with a photographer.

Maybe she has had breast cancer and a mastectomy? Just looking for ideas that are slightly outside the usual photographic theme.

Anyway please let me know if you are interested.

tumblr_p7fhumn6Zs1w7q1l4o1_540.jpg


https://78.media.tumblr.com/889f4d7b20e396516f49d73a505f9be0/tumblr_oqq2bxrfzn1wo3n0wo1_500.jpg

tumblr_oe26sb22ux1vg5k9ro1_500.jpg


https://78.media.tumblr.com/15e58da220a118645e0c221675491019/tumblr_p4i25r4GfT1w7p7spo1_1280.jpg
 
Last edited:
Coincidences or Fate?

.


A little story I wrote back in 2014...

Coincidences or Fate?

It was Saturday morning, as Adrian closed the front door behind him, exhausted, and still surprised by the events of the last 12 hours or so. It seemed that for once fate and coincidences had been in his favour; had conspired for him rather than against him.. Alone, his first instinct was to head to the bedroom, and the bin, where the used condoms had been deposited. He collected the debris, the tissues and the like in the bin liner and took them into the kitchen, dumping them in the bin there. Pouring himself another cup of tea, he headed to the front room and returned to watching the morning news as he pondered the night before.

Foremost, his wife of over ten years was away with work and wasn't due back till the Sunday afternoon. He had arranged in principle to meet an old friend for a swift ale or two after work, but during the morning his friend had cancelled, his little son was unwell and wanted to go home to assist Claire, his lovely wife. His own meeting had been cut short, finishing around 1530 as opposed to 1630 as scheduled. And so he had returned to his desk with an element of CBA, Can’t Be Arrsed’!

And so he had collected his belongings and headed outside into the autumnal sunshine as he walked to the tube station to begin his commute home. He had to change at Finsbury Park onto the Piccadilly Line, which is when he encountered the delays. By the time he had reached Turnpike Lane, all patience was lost, as he stood packed into the cattle cart, some tall individual insisting on offering Adrian his wet armpit to inhale!

And so that was why he had found himself at the 221 Bus Station at Turnpike Lane. The trip would probably be quicker on the tube, but he wanted some fresh air, possibly even some space.

It was whilst waiting at the bus stop he first saw her out of the corner of his eye. She was young, late teens to early 20s. He couldn't really guesstimate any more than that but appeared to be of mixed origin. Her facial features were African; West African, yet her skin colour was Olive rather than the dark chocolate black of many West African and Caribbean females. Her jacket was unfastened, exposing a lovely Rusty orange V neck top with a plunging V neckline, her cleavage subtly hidden by a dark brown, or was it black lace camisole, and two or three 'stress lines' in the orange top, caused by the tension in the fabric as it covered her breasts. Her legs were covered by black leggings; her thighs long yet shapely as opposed to long skinny legs. her calfs contrasting by the light tan of her knee-high boots. He liked what he saw. She was dressed sassily in a simply elegant, yet alluring, provocative manner, suggesting so much yet revealing so little. The sort of attire that he appreciated. She didn't appear to be chewing gum, even better!

Adrian looked at her a couple of times, before, knowing he had overstepped the mark and looked several seconds longer than society would deem acceptable, though he was sure she had not noticed, she was concentrating on the magazine in her hands. It wasn't long after he had noticed her that the bus opened its doors at the terminus, and the commuters boarded the bus. Adrian, headed to the centre area where there was no seating, electing to stand. As he found a corner and leant into it, he saw her sitting down on the back seat, looking directly at him over the heads of the passengers in front of her.

He looked at her again, her dark eyes captivating his attention, her shoulder-length curly hair as she leant back into the sheet, her legs presumably crossed from the angle of her one thigh, and the positioning of her magazine. He looked away, but found it difficult, a mixture of her beauty and his positioning, he was naturally looking at the back of the bus. The bus suddenly stopped, causing several standing passengers to lose their balance, Adrian included. As he regained control, he looked up, and their eyes met, a slight smile on her lips?

He suddenly felt uncomfortable, as he turned slightly to face another direction, his right hand instinctively moving to his left hand, twiddling with his ring. He felt his groin move to, as he closed his eyes, and seeing her still in his vision. He felt he was being watched, his sixth sense. He slowly looked around the bus, and as he did so, their eyes met.

She smiled, exposing her teeth contrasting against her dark lips, covered in red lipstick. He smiled back, at his own misfortune, before looking away, very much conscious that there could be a perception that he was staring at her. Like a child being told not to have a sweet when the packet is in front of them, Adrian was in the same position. The more he wanted to look away, do the honourable thing, the more he wanted to look. His sixth sense kept telling him she was looking. Each time he glanced generally around the bus, she did seem to be looking at him.

At the next stop, an elderly couple got on the bus and started to walk to the back looking for a pair of seats, for them to sit next to each other. Unbeknown to Adrian, she offered her seat next to an already empty seat, as she stepped forward to the standing area. He felt someone enter his personal space, and turned his head briefly to glance who was there.

“Hi” she offered...

“Afternoon” Adrian replied suddenly feeling very apprehensive.

“I’ve seen your glances... or even your stares....“ she smiled as she paused before continuing “ though you are pretty subtle compared to many!”

Adrian blushed further, full of embarrassment, and suddenly shy, unsure what to say or whether he should say anything. He started to speak, make a reply, but stopped, wanting the bus to stop, to allow him to get off the bus, and away from the sudden situation he found himself.

She turned to face him as he stood in the corner... “I've never been chatted up by a city guy before, all suited and booted... I guess I am not normally their type, too common and black!” She briefly took his tie and ran her painted nails down the length as she smiled at her own comment.

“Well thank you” he replied, his voice soft still full of uncertainty, apprehension.

Finally came the last piece of the puzzle as the bus performed an emergency brake, sending those standing passengers who were not holding on forwards. She was one of them and reached out and steadied herself briefly holding onto him with one hand. As she returned herself back into the standing position, she allowed her painted nails to briefly stroke his bum cheek hidden by the jacket.

“So any plans for the weekend handsome?”

He looked at her as the bus swayed on the suspension, as he pondered his response. She was attractive, and she seemed to be flirting with him, chatting him up. That obviously made him feel good, flattered but he was married.. and she was young enough to be his daughter. And of course whilst curious he had never pushed his cock into a black pussy before. His cock twitched with that thought..

“Probably a quiet night in as my friend cancelled earlier. And as I’m home alone tonight, will take advantage of that and watch a film that the wife isn't keen on.”

“OOOH home alone Hey?” She smiled as she paused before continuing.. “So what sort of flick? Porn?” grinning as she mentione dporn, again watching him blush.

He looked at her, and her eyes, those dark tempting eyes...

“Either an erotic thriller or a shoot ‘em up film.”

“An erotic thriller.. sounds mysterious.... So is that a polite way of saying a porn film?” She smiled teasingly, tantalising tease with a wink and a giggle...

“No, I hate porn” he replied truthfully for the most part. “once you have seen ten minutes you have seen them all” he stated. “An erotic thriller has tension, sexual situations that leave most of it to the imagination. Chloe is a good example.”

“I've heard of it but not seen it “ she replied...

She looked at him as their eyes met, Adrian aware that his stop was approaching; time was running out. Should he invite her home? Should he offer her coffee at Boyden’s Kitchen? His mind was full of options, and consequences as he deliberated.

“Would you mind if I joined you?” she offered, her red painted lips parted exposing her brilliant white teeth...

He was rather taken aback by her forwardness and the total unsuspected nature of her being so forward, so confident.. assertive.

His cock seemed to grow significantly as he felt it expand in the confines of his tight shorts; his reply spurred on by the sudden release of hormones within his body.

“Sure of course.....”

“Thank you “ was her reply; “I’m Naomi”

“Adrian lovely to meet you” as their hands shook.

The two stood in an eerie silence until Adrian pressed the bell and left the bus, shouting his usual “Thank you” to the driver, with her in tow.

The short 300-metre walk or so was silent as Naomi seemed to follow him rather than walk with him, possibly to stop neighbours talking?

Adrian opened the outer door to the block of flats and helped the door open as Naomi entered the communal hallway. He led her up the stairs, opening the front door and allowing her to enter first, following her inside, his heart pounding away in his chest. He turned to face the door as he closed it, before turning to enter the flat. She was smiling as she leant against the wall, her head resting on an aging framed print above the radiator.

She smiled suggestively.....

“So your wife is away..... I’ve never fucked a married white man before!”

With that her hand grasped him moving her hand to the back of his head, pulling him down as she reached up on her toes, meeting his lips with hers as she kissed him, her other hand grasping his butt, pulling his groin into her pelvis. She was going to eat him alive.
 
YUM. Fantastic pacing, love the build-up! Just what a fantasy should be. ;) Thanks for sharing!

And methinks you may've inspired me to put up my own thread. For... quickies, and all. ;)
 
YUM. Fantastic pacing, love the build-up! Just what a fantasy should be. ;) Thanks for sharing!

And methinks you may've inspired me to put up my own thread. For... quickies, and all. ;)

Thanks for your kind words Dolly, :rose:

Will look forward to reading yours.

Should I post more?
 
.

Thanks for your words of encouragement Dolly.

Here you are, never quite finished it.

Like Chalk and Cheese;
Two opposites drawn together by the camera.


The wind was bitter, blowing from the East. Despite the sun being out, and the sky almost free from clouds, it was a cold autumnal afternoon, He stepped back a few more paces before lowering the tripod back onto the ground, freeing his hands. He reached for the zipper of his jacket, checking it was fastened, and that the neck of the jacket was turned up, offering some warmth from the fleece lining.

He glanced around, the park was almost deserted apart from a few pensioners walking their dogs, or young mothers walking through the park to the local shops. The trees were glowing with their autumn colours, the sun reflecting off the oranges and reds, the browns. The viaduct echoed as a train passed overhead, heading into, our from the centre of London.

He returned his hands to his camera, his new toy. He had photographed these arches countless times but he never got bored of the subject, the brick arches had a character, often emphasising a more industrial location. Yet the arches belong to a viaduct built in the 1930s, carrying the Piccadilly line through Arnos Park as the line was extended from Finsbury Park to Cockfosters to cater for the new suburbia that was being developed for the middle classes of the Edwardian era.

He adjusted the camera, before screwing on the polarising filter onto the end of the lens, and rotated the filter to achieve the effect he wanted. Then he pressed the relevant controls, and the camera, in an auto mode started to take a series of five photographs each of differing exposure. He looked up and saw some movement out of the corner of his eye, and briefly looked in her direction. she was watching him from 40 or 50 feet away, with shoulder length purply red hair; the sort of colour that can only be achieved by hair-dye. He looked at her briefly as the camera clicked away; an automaton. Her lips were shapely, covered in a deep red lipstick, accentuating what appeared to be a ring through her lip. She seemed to be in knee high boots from what he could make out, and a long fur coat reaching her boots. As the camera shutter clicked for the fifth time, he returned to his camera, recomposing the shot, ready to take another series of photos.

He continued to look around the arches, through his viewfinder as he composed the shots. looking for shadows, reflections, or bricks that somehow told a story, in the 80 years or so having stood there, watching the activities of the world around.

The photograph composed, Adrian pressed the remote in his hand and allowed the camera to take over, allowing him to look around for his next shot. He saw her again, sitting on a park bench, watching him he wondered?

“Ah don't be daft,” he thought as the shutter fired for the fifth time, and the thoughts were forgotten has he returned to the viewfinder looking for the next photograph. He altered the zoom on his lens as he recomposed for another photograph, before firing the shutter using the remote deep in his jacket pocket.

The sound of the camera firing allowed him to continue the ritual, the looking for new shots for him to compose, stepping back, to the side, looking...



As the camera went quiet, he lifted the tripod up, and moved it a few paces, before returning i to the ground, ensuring the tripod was settled. He looked through the viewfinder, and quickly had an idea, as he reached for the tripod legs and started to adjust.

Moments later the tripod was lowered close to the ground, ensuring he had to kneel to view through the viewfinder. The picture composed, he stood up, as he fired the camera again remotely, As he looked around, he saw her approach slowly.

“Afternoon” She offered, It is a bitterly cold day.”

Adrian smiled as he faced her. “Yes too cold really but we have not had much blue sky and sun this autumn both are needed to get the most from the autumn colours.”

“She smiled as she wrapped her coat around her tightly before leaning against a bricked pillar, offering her some shelter and respite from that wind; yet her position was that of a model, leaning against a wall.

“I've been watching you taking photographs of the arches, “ she paused “funny how I have walked past these for years and never noticed them!”

She looked around, before starring along the arches, watching them fade into the distance, the arches decreasing in size as they turn to the left.

“Yes, they are fascinating... I often photograph them, never tire of the view, how the arches fade and turn....”

He looked at her, her face made up slightly pale, but with blue and grey eyeliners. He noticed that her right nostril was also pierced.

They continued to chat briefly; the camera now just sitting there waiting for its owner to set it a new task.

“I was wondering... would you take a couple of photos of me please in these arches.... ?”

As she spoke, she reached into her coat pocket and offered Adrian her smartphone, entering her PIn before going to the camera function. Next, she quickly unfastened the buttons of her coat, and removed it, placing it next to his camera rucksack.

She stood next to an arch and posed, her large cream jumper almost instantly sliding from her shoulder exposing a beige vest top. Adrian from running a lot recognised it as a racerback style. Her shoulder also wore the red bra strap, a wide affair, suggesting that she was reasonably endowed, substantiated from the curves across her chest.



Her legs were covered in leggings, white and black with a series of geometric patterns. Different, distinct but suited her.

She seemed natural as she posed for the camera for three or four shots, throwing her hair back, letting the jumper slide revealing her flesh, and causing Adrian’s cock to twitch. Finally, she started to walk towards him.

“Thank you” she offered, reaching out for her phone, and Adrian responding by placing her phone back in her grip.

“She smiled as she started to look at the photos, showing them to Adrian as she looked...

“Burrrrrrr” as she suddenly shivered. He reached for her coat and opened it up to her.

She smiled warmly as she placed her arms into her coat and fastened it up.

“Thank you.... “ smiling as she continued “There are not many gentlemen around these days....”

“Well, we do seem to be a dying breed... for various reasons.”

She got her phone back out and started to review the photos again.

“Thank you they look good....”

“Well, you are quite photogenic.”

“thank you she smiled but I don’t think so....”

“Well, we all say that about ourselves.... but well if it wasn't soo effing cold I’d ask if you would pose for me... and yes you would get a copy on a CD...”

She stopped breathing momentarily as she ran through his last comment in her mind...

“I live locally 5 minutes walk, we could go back and download them onto a CD, or give me a day or two then I would happily send you a disc with the edited photos.”

“Well, I’m local.....”

Their eyes met, as she weighed up whether she could trust him. But despite the cold, she had enjoyed posing for her own camera, and well his camera looked big, expensive, professional...

“Okay deal but I want a copy of the photos today and then any edits as well....?”

“Sure as long as I have your permission to use a couple in my portfolio? I will obviously contact you …..?”

A few moments later, she started to pose for him, the camera of the tripod as she leant against the wall, faced the wall, under her own direction, though listening to any comments he suggested. She somehow felt at ease and let herself go, and soon forgot the camera; as she posed, turned, twisted.

It wasn't long before she paused to unfasten her coat, smiling suggestively at the camera as the buttons were unfastened, and then the coat discarded. Despite the cold, they continued taking photos for 20 minutes or so, until

“Oh, shit... ran out of space on the memory card!”

He looked at her.... “fancy a coffee or a cup of tea and something to warm us up?”

“that would be lovely” she replied...

A few moments later, they were walking up to his place, and with the cold wind, they barely chatted, until they approached the block of flats...

“Do you live alone?” she enquired...

“No, married but she is at work, won't be home till seven!”

She smiled, and soon they were inside, as he closed the front door behind them...

He removed his thick jacket, exposing his shirt and tie. As he took her coat, she noticed the double cuffs and the cufflinks, the brightly coloured cube tie contrasting against the blue and white pinstripe shirt. His shirt was loose around his abdomen, hiding his fat, from too much of a good diet.

“Rather smart.” she chuckled but looking slightly surprised.

He noticed her lucks as he commented...

“Wanted to get out in the park before the sun disappeared.... so came home and literally left a few moments later. Tea?”

“Please...”

He quickly led her into the living room and offered her a seat.

“I’ll be right back... the bathroom is down in the hallway second right if you need it.”

Adrian headed into the kitchen and put the kettle on, and prepared the T-pot, before heading to the study and retrieved the laptop. A few moments later the Laptop was connected to the flat screen. A few keystrokes and a few buttons on the remote got the photos to start displaying on the TV as a slideshow.

“There you are”

His eyes met hers as she smiled warmly “Thank you.”

He couldn't resist the glance of her shoulder, the bare flesh, the red bra strap and the dark void of her jumper before she leant back into the sofa, her eyes now watching the TV

As he walked into the kitchen, his cock stirred again, and subconsciously he started to fidget with his ring. Fortunately, the kettle had just boiled, so his state on apprehension was forgotten as he made the tea, and prepared the mugs on the tray. He reached for the box of sugar cubes, and before long he returned to the living room carrying the tray placing it down.

After a quick stir, the tea was poured, with his guest offered a mug before he sat down on the armchair and started to view the photographs on the slideshow.

The room essentially descended into quietness apart from the odd giggle from the girl as she looked at herself on the large flat screen int he centre of te main wall of the room, surrounded by an expensive looking fitted unit.

As the slideshow started the second loop, the stranger reached for her mug and cupped it with both hands as she turned to face him.

“Thanks, I like some of those photos... but yes you’re right some will need editing.” She paused to take a sip or two before continuing, filling the room with a quiet slurping sound, the tea was still very hot.

“I was thinking this room is rather bright... could you... would you take some of me in here?” She paused before remembering her manners “Please?”

He looked at her, her pinky red hair, her exposed shoulder, the embroidered bra strap as her eyes locked with his.
 
you know? It really caught my attention. You know why? I in such situation lived almost 4 years. And so far (which was almost 20 years ago), I'm on good terms with the family that took me in when I was in College. :) Just incredible.
 
you know? It really caught my attention. You know why? I in such situation lived almost 4 years. And so far (which was almost 20 years ago), I'm on good terms with the family that took me in when I was in College. :) Just incredible.

Morning and thanks for this...

But may i ask exactly what caught your attention?
 
.

Hi,

I am looking for a literate female who can post on average every other day.

The plot is that my character is either a member of the military or an emergency services worker, who is part of a team aiding the civilian powers. The situation could be in the wake of major flooding, snow storms or a tropical storm, or some other incident.

Your character is a reporter from a well-known TV channel who has quite the following. You are headstrong, and generally against the military, thinking we are all cold-blooded warriors. But as you see the troops in action, and hear our/my stories your opinion starts to change.

Over a period of 2 or 3 days, the two of us together with your cameraman spend a lot of time in close proximity as I drive you around the disaster area to allow you to film/ report using my military vehicle. During which we form a rapport, and despite your best efforts there is a chemistry.

I would like to explore the dynamics of this situation and what may develop between them behind closed doors
 
Current SRP threads.

.

Here is a list of threads that I am currently participating in, under three headings,
Active, Temporary on hold and those where my co-writer seems to have gone AWOL sadly; for whatever reason.

Active




On Pause




Gone Quiet
 
The Photogrpahy Mentor

.


The Photography Mentor
Hi,

I am looking for a female who is both literate and has a vague interest in photography.

I have twice started a story where my character was becoming a mentor to a photographic student, A Photo is Worth a 1,000 Words and The Photography Tutor. Sadly before the story got interesting both co-writers had to leave. I would prefer to start the story again but something along the two previous plots or your own interpretation is welcomed

But essentially the plot is as follows. You have been smitten by the camera in your phone, but you want to develop your skills. As such you have invested in a camera, and need someone to help coach/mentor you and your skills. This is where my character comes in, and over time a friendship, fatal attraction develops.

As w have permission from respective partners/family to be in close proximity, we are often left to our own devices where there is an opportunity for romance to develop. Again, as I have already hinted at, let me have your take on the story.

Please PM me if you are interested.
 
Last edited:

Morning and thanks for this...

But may i ask exactly what caught your attention?


Landlord and his lodger.
when I was studying at the Institute, I rented a room in the apartment of an elderly couple. I lived with them for 4 years. I'm still in contact with them. We are good good friends. It was an unforgettable time.
 
Landlord and his lodger.
when I was studying at the Institute, I rented a room in the apartment of an elderly couple. I lived with them for 4 years. I'm still in contact with them. We are good good friends. It was an unforgettable time.

I thought it may have been...

Did you fuck them?

 
The Bullet Catcher

.


The Bullet Catcher


Adrian Page
Age: 49
Height: 6’
Build: broad; relatively fit but overweight
Eyes: sea blue
Hair: short, receding


Six months ago, there was an outbreak of an unusual virus in New York City, followed a couple of weeks later in Los Angeles, London and Paris. The virus was deadly, and baffled the scientists, as they fought tooth and nail to manage the outbreak, But the scientists needed to find a cure for those who were infected. Ultimately, they hoped to develop a vaccine. But the virus kept appearing in new cities, all major air travel hubs in the Western world. Panic in the population was extreme, causing secondary riots and protests. The Doomsday movies from Hollywood seemed inevitable.

The virus was contagious, highly contagious in cramped cities; similar to Ebola ; initial thoughts was that it was a novel Ebola strain. Despite the the virus being rather contagious, and lethal in around ~60% of cases, a major breakthrough in it’s control was discovered in a small government medical laboratory in London. As a result of this breakthrough, together with the introduction of military style curfew in terms of movement restrictions and other measures, the virus outbreak was finally contained, albeit with hard work and major expenditure.

Before long, the terrorist organisation behind the virus outbreak - a form of Bio-terrorism heard about the scientist and his breakthrough; despite the media being asked to contain the story. Intelligence sources suggested that the terrorist organisation were out for revenge, their plot to kill western civilisation had been foiled. They wanted blood.

But Adrian; despite his experiences elsewhere wasn't perturbed by the news, he endeavoured to carry on with his life as normal as possible. Then one morning, as he cycled to work, he was involved in a hit and run accident. No one knew for sure if it was coincidental or a real threat; as he had regular ‘near misses’ cycling in the London traffic.

But it was decided that the coincidences were too great, it had to have been a failed attempt to kill him ‘normally’. Next attempt might be more ‘conventional’ with a car bomb, or other assassination style plot. And so, it was agreed that he should be given security protection around the clock.

Adrian was not impressed with the arrangements. He was until recently an unknown scientist in a small medical laboratory in North London. He wasn't connected to the military. And so, one morning, a few days before a planned trip to America was to take place, He was summoned to the Director's Office, where he saw a younger female together with a couple of counter terrorist officers of the national police force, whom he had met after the failed hit and run attack.

Adrian entered the Director’s office with a slight attitude. He was still frustrated by the media, focusing on him, rather than on the story in hand, and that people were still dying of the outbreak, but in much smaller numbers.

“Hi.” Adrian offered to the room, as he entered. He saw the Director, the laird as he referred to him. He saw a couple of counter terrorist officers, and then two new people, one male one female standing in the corner of the room, their earpieces obvious. “AT least they are not wearing the spook issue shades’ he joked to himself, smiling at his comment.

“Thanks for making the meeting Adrian; please take a seat.” the Director offered, his soft Scottish accent still noticeable despite having lived in the South of England for a few years...

Adrian poured himself a cup of water from the water cooler, before taking a seat on the comfy sofa in front of the window.

Then the Chief inspector stepped in...

“Look Adrian, We have good reason to believe that the hit and run attack the other day wasn't coincidence. Our intel sources have suggested that there is a price on your head....”

He inhaled deeply before continuing, “We feel that you need protection; especially with your planned trip to America at the beginning of next week...”

He looked at the two strangers on the sofa. “these are your two main security guards. There will be others, but one of these two will be with you 24/7.”

“Oh and you need one of these.” he offered

He reached into a bag and pulled out a white bullet proof vest.

ultralight-concealed-goldflexkevlar-level-iiia-bullet-proof-vest.jpg

“Recognise this?”

“Yeah, I am assuming it is a bullet catcher of some form?”

“We prefer the term ‘Bullet proof vest’.”

“And what will it protect me from? Low velocity? High velocity? shrapnel?”

“It will stop low velocity rounds and most shrapnel. High velocity depends....” His voice was suddenly more cautious

“Well at least something is better than nothing... What about Clare?”

“Ah yes your wife...”

“We wanted to talk to you first before we spoke to her.”

Then he heard one of the strangers interject into the conversation...
 
Music festivals

.


Literate female music lover, please.

As the summer is upon us, at least in the Northern hemisphere, it is the music festival season; with an occurring this weekend here in the UK.

So I would like to write a story around either a music festival or a concert. But I think a music festival is more relevant.

Essentially my character is an ageing middle-class male reliving his student days as he heads to a local festival.

There he ends up meeting a younger female, ideally but not necessarily a rock/goth/alternative/hippy-esque type.

Normally they wouldn't even look at each other, but they keep bumping into each other, and then at the 'prog rock' stage she sees him 'moving' in tune with the music whilst she is dancing with her friends...

But whose tent does she spend the night with that evening?
 
Back
Top