Your Helpfull Police V3.0

"It took me a long time, and a number of people talking to me through the years to get a sense of this. If you are a normal white American, the truth is you don't understand being black in America and you instinctively under-estimate the level of discrimination and the level of additional risk."

Guy who said that? Newt fucking Gingrich, holy shit. If Gingrich of all people can be reached, hope still exists.
 
NWB is a Capital offense!

Virginia police justify fatal shooting of black science teacher — who was naked and unarmed

Richmond police have doubled down on the department’s justification for shooting and killing a black high school science teacher while he ran down I-95 in the nude.

WTVR reported that Marcus-David L. Peters, a 24-year-old black man who was unarmed when police shot him earlier this week, crashed his vehicle on the busy interstate and then ran from the car while not wearing any clothes. A now-suspended officer described only as “a male with ten years of service” attempted to use a Taser to disable him, and when that did not work, opened fire.

“Our officers do not take the use of deadly force lightly,” a statement by Richmond Police Chief Alfred Durham read. “I think it’s important to remember that being naked does not remove a threat.”
 
https://www.mprnews.org/story/2018/05/15/ramsey-county-pulls-deputies-from-criticized-training-class

In 2014, Officer Jeromino Yanez attended a training session called, "Bulletproof Warrior." He went on to kill Philando Castile.

A new training session starts today in the Twin Cities. Lots of LEO's were planning to attend. But then the Ramsey County Sheriff Department decided not to send deputies. Minnesota State Patrol troopers who had been signed up then withdrew, followed by Minneapolis Police withdrawing all attendees. Hennepin County Sheriff and St. Paul Police never signed up.

However, three members of Mall of America security will be attending.
 
Black father stopped by officer after complaint of a ‘suspicious man with a baby’ in the park

There is a growing list of things people of color can not do in peace without the interference of “well meaning white people” getting involved.

Donald Sherman, was pushing his son Caleb in a stroller through a local park in Washington D.C., and instead of having a peaceful and very normal walk through the park he was approached by a police officer, reported The Root.

Sherman shared what happened on his Facebook page.

“Today in Living While Black” Sherman referenced his post.

“[It was] 30 minutes into our stroll I got flagged by a security officer in one of those cars marked ‘Special Police’ on the side,” he wrote. “I was a bit confused as to whether she was looking for me to stop, but she honked twice and pulled over so I got the picture.”

The officer then told Sherman she received a call about a “suspicious man” with a baby.

That Baby could have been loaded!:eek:
 
Florida cops’ beating of mentally ill man was so bad that bystanders tried to intervene

Two Hallandale Beach, Florida cops have been suspended after footage emerged that shows them beating an unarmed man.

“The first guy started with the handcuffs, hitting him in the back of the head,” a witness told WPLG. “When he started screaming, they got the cuffs on him. But as he got the cuffs on, the other guy is taking him and shooting him with the Taser, punching him around the car.”

The beating got so bad that bystanders tried to intervene.

“Everybody started screaming, ‘Hey! Hey! Hey! What is going on? You don’t have to do that,” another witness recalled. “He is already restrained.’ And the guy is not forcing back, not fighting back or nothing.”

The victim was identified as Daniel James Dunkelberger, who is thought to suffer from mental illness.

Cops who beat arrests need to be fired and tried for assault!:mad:
 
Unarmed black teen shot by police three times in the back without warning

Antwon Rose Jr. was unarmed when he was shot and killed by police in East Pittsburgh on Tuesday. He was just 17-years-old.

A video shows police shooting Rose three times in the back as he fled a crime scene. His aunt, Mica Tinsley, said the police gave no warning.

“They’re not even saying stop. They just started shooting, and he fell. He didn’t make it far,” she told the Post-Gazette.

“Why did they have to shoot him when he is running away?” Selena Brooklin, a witness said. “What is the justification for that? There is no justification. There is no answer. You shot a man in the back while he was running away.”

According to CBS 8, Jon Delano was accused of shooting Rose. The officer was sworn into the department just hours before the incident.

Running while black is a capitol offense?:eek:
 
Back
Top