What pissed you off today? Mark III

Woke up again.

Far too common for my tastes.
How can we help you spice up the act of awakening?

Maybe replace your alarm with a clown on a unicycle playing a tune on a harmonica?

How can we help you spice up the act of awakening?

Maybe replace your alarm with a clown on a unicycle playing a tune on a harmonica?

I volunteer my neighbor to come do this for you. 2:45 this morning, out rummaging in his car once again, slamming the doors. Certified nut job.

Ebook authors and the lack of actual proofreading.
I'm not reading best sellers and have to say that some of the free off the wall stuff isn't worth my sanity.

Here are a couple of examples for your enjoyment.

physic: His physic made my mouth water as he passed by.

Apposed: it mattered very little as apposed to last time.

It's not even a spell check issue! Please learn what words actually mean before using them in a sentence.

I can't say goodbye...

I'm pissed off that the love of my life had a heart attack on July 4th, I'm sad...mad..angry...but happy for him. I miss him so much.:(

Ebook authors and the lack of actual proofreading.
I'm not reading best sellers and have to say that some of the free off the wall stuff isn't worth my sanity.

Here are a couple of examples for your enjoyment.

physic: His physic made my mouth water as he passed by.

Apposed: it mattered very little as apposed to last time.

It's not even a spell check issue! Please learn what words actually mean before using them in a sentence.

Weary v wary is also a frequent one. Free books definitely lower avearage reading materials quality however remember lots Of classics are aVAilable as free books.

Typing apologies , phone having a fit
Incorrect usage of their there they're...

Weary v wary is also a frequent one. Free books definitely lower avearage reading materials quality however remember lots Of classics are aVAilable as free books.

Typing apologies , phone having a fit

Haha! I see you're a lot and know that you are quite aware of proper usage. Your fingers tangle as badly as mine at times.

Incorrect usage of their there they're...

No worse than to, two, or too.

I wouldn't have a problem with those as they sound alike but physic and physique?

Fuck! Oh, sorry, wrong thread for that...

I just can't start any of the multitude of stories I have planned out, whether in notes or in outlines

A pretentious couple is coming to our home later this week at an awkward time for us via an invitation tendered by a family member living outside our home who offered without checking with us first.

Really not happy right now:mad:

A pretentious couple is coming to our home later this week at an awkward time for us via an invitation tendered by a family member living outside our home who offered without checking with us first.

Really not happy right now:mad:

You did not tender the invitation, therefor you can tell the couple no.

Maryam Mirzakhani died. She was the first/only woman ever to win the Fields Medal and she was only 40. Goddamn breast cancer.

Back