Women's Poll: How Many Casual Blowjobs?

Women: How many different men have you given the "casual blowjob"? (Read first post)

• Total voters
I was at a ‘beach day’ party on Lake Hubbard in Dallas, sponsored by a local radio station. I was 19. I was with a girlfriend that saw her ex-boyfriend, and was quickly making up for time missed, so I was left alone, again.

I was about ready to leave when I saw a group of guys hanging out by a pickup truck, and one of the guys was staring at me- when I caught him staring, he blushed and looked away, but then looked back and saw me looking at him. He was cute, kind of skinny, tall, brown wavy hair, droopy eyes, dimples. If you think I have tiny tits now, I was as flat as a pancake back then, and very shy. Not to mention a few pimples as well. And that was before contact lens, so wire rim glasses as well. Not exactly a hottie; and extremely self-conscious about my appearance. So I dismissed his gazing at me as either a prank or a mistake.

I gathered my towel, book (yes, book) and ice chest and was making my way to my girlfriends car (who gave me her keys) when I saw him headed towards me; I tried to step it up, but it was obvious he was going to beat me to the car. I slowed back down and ignored him, when He stepped in front of me, and asked if I was leaving. I said yes, and he asked if I would stick around a bit and keep him company, since he was out of town and didn’t know anybody. His dimply smile melted my resistance, and I agreed.

We went walking along the shore of the lake, away from the crowd, and he told me he was headed for the Gulf of Mexico to work on an oil rig for the summer, and had stopped here to visit with his cousin on his way down from Nebraska. He took my hand as we walked; I felt hot and cold all at once, loving the feel of his hand on mine, imagining what it would feel like if he were to just caress my arm and trace my back with his hand.

We found a secluded cove on the lake shore to sit and watch the sunset, and we shared a joint he had with him. I wanted to be closer, as close as I could, and before I could continue my train of thought, I felt his hand on my lower back, and it felt amazing and I was tingling all over. I shivered in pleasured. "Oh, you are cold!" he noted, but since he didn't have his jacket, he just pulled me closer and rubbed my bare shoulder with his palm, while the other was firmly on my waist.

We kissed, and his hand made his way up the top of my bikini to my tiny nipples- I nearly exploded. I dropped my hand to his lap and felt his hard cock in his shorts. He asked me if I was on the pill- I shook me head no (I was, but I still wanted protection). He pulled back, but I rolled over on top of him, and unzipped his shorts. He helped me pull them down, freeing his erection. I grasped it in both hands, and licked the underside down to his tight balls, then licked back up his shaft slowly and then the head and then took him into my mouth fully. I felt him groan and he grabbed my head his fingers tightening in my hair. I twirled my tongue around him and started licking and sucking. He started rhythmically pulsing. I could feel his desire as his hot cock pulse. I could feel him throbbing in my mouth as I took him in deeply. I hummed when I felt the head at the back of my throat. I heard him gasp and felt his pace increase, I felt him tighten as he came, gasping my name. I felt warm cum filling my mouth as he gripped my head, squeezing, then releasing. Finally pulled up, letting him see his cum in and around my mouth, as I swallowed, cleaning myself with my fingers, licking them clean.

That was my first, and most memorable, "casual blowjob"- as it convinced me I could be someone that was desired by someone as handsome as this stranger.
Nice Tiny...just to clarify, was that your first blowjob or your first casual blowjob?

20+. I probably give more blow-/handjobs than any other sexual activity (other than self-pleasuring, that is). I have a network of FWBs and quite a few of them are into giving/receiving oral over anything else, so I hook up with them frequently (once or twice a week).

There was one day, in fact, when I visited several of them in quick succession. :kiss: :devil:

You sound perfect.. Would love to have you around..

I was at a ‘beach day’ party on Lake Hubbard in Dallas, sponsored by a local radio station. I was 19. I was with a girlfriend that saw her ex-boyfriend, and was quickly making up for time missed, so I was left alone, again.

I was about ready to leave when I saw a group of guys hanging out by a pickup truck, and one of the guys was staring at me- when I caught him staring, he blushed and looked away, but then looked back and saw me looking at him. He was cute, kind of skinny, tall, brown wavy hair, droopy eyes, dimples. If you think I have tiny tits now, I was as flat as a pancake back then, and very shy. Not to mention a few pimples as well. And that was before contact lens, so wire rim glasses as well. Not exactly a hottie; and extremely self-conscious about my appearance. So I dismissed his gazing at me as either a prank or a mistake.

I gathered my towel, book (yes, book) and ice chest and was making my way to my girlfriends car (who gave me her keys) when I saw him headed towards me; I tried to step it up, but it was obvious he was going to beat me to the car. I slowed back down and ignored him, when He stepped in front of me, and asked if I was leaving. I said yes, and he asked if I would stick around a bit and keep him company, since he was out of town and didn’t know anybody. His dimply smile melted my resistance, and I agreed.

We went walking along the shore of the lake, away from the crowd, and he told me he was headed for the Gulf of Mexico to work on an oil rig for the summer, and had stopped here to visit with his cousin on his way down from Nebraska. He took my hand as we walked; I felt hot and cold all at once, loving the feel of his hand on mine, imagining what it would feel like if he were to just caress my arm and trace my back with his hand.

We found a secluded cove on the lake shore to sit and watch the sunset, and we shared a joint he had with him. I wanted to be closer, as close as I could, and before I could continue my train of thought, I felt his hand on my lower back, and it felt amazing and I was tingling all over. I shivered in pleasured. "Oh, you are cold!" he noted, but since he didn't have his jacket, he just pulled me closer and rubbed my bare shoulder with his palm, while the other was firmly on my waist.

We kissed, and his hand made his way up the top of my bikini to my tiny nipples- I nearly exploded. I dropped my hand to his lap and felt his hard cock in his shorts. He asked me if I was on the pill- I shook me head no (I was, but I still wanted protection). He pulled back, but I rolled over on top of him, and unzipped his shorts. He helped me pull them down, freeing his erection. I grasped it in both hands, and licked the underside down to his tight balls, then licked back up his shaft slowly and then the head and then took him into my mouth fully. I felt him groan and he grabbed my head his fingers tightening in my hair. I twirled my tongue around him and started licking and sucking. He started rhythmically pulsing. I could feel his desire as his hot cock pulse. I could feel him throbbing in my mouth as I took him in deeply. I hummed when I felt the head at the back of my throat. I heard him gasp and felt his pace increase, I felt him tighten as he came, gasping my name. I felt warm cum filling my mouth as he gripped my head, squeezing, then releasing. Finally pulled up, letting him see his cum in and around my mouth, as I swallowed, cleaning myself with my fingers, licking them clean.

That was my first, and most memorable, "casual blowjob"- as it convinced me I could be someone that was desired by someone as handsome as this stranger.

Very Hot :devil:

It was a lot -- certainly over 20. I used to do it a lot when I was very young and still a virgin.

I should have one more than I actually do but my attempt to meet someone from this place got brushed off. Talk about self esteem issues. I'm not fat, have been told occasionally that I clean up well yet get rejected from a sex site. IF you are reading this post (you know who you are) I give great blowjobs but you sure as hell aren't gonna find that out now.

Last edited:
new here

Just been introduced to this board by a friend, and this discussion caught my eye. I will have a think about it and get back. I am 55, married twice, now divorced, live alone. living in the UK.

Just been introduced to this board by a friend, and this discussion caught my eye. I will have a think about it and get back. I am 55, married twice, now divorced, live alone. living in the UK.
Welcome
Why not switch 'On' your PMs

I'd say 5 for me (and I voted 5-20 because I'm sure there will be more, lol). Three were with a bf and two were guys I knew...one of them was a friend's dad.

I'd say 5 for me (and I voted 5-20 because I'm sure there will be more, lol). Three were with a bf and two were guys I knew...one of them was a friend's dad.

Cool. If I were a dad I'd want my daughter to have friends like you. Not saying you'd blow me,but pretty sure you'd get me hard.

What can I say, I'm a selfish tease. If I get a cock in my mouth, you can bet I want it some where else too...and I tend to get my way.

And the last time? 2 weeks ago, now...though definitely not the last time I had one in my mouth.

It would make for an interesting poll to see the dichotomy of the number of casual blow jobs given verses received...I'm willing to bet men expect to receive without mutual gratification more than they give without getting something in return.
That's true. However they do not know what they are missing!

Back