Are you out there?

Skellig_Rock

Experienced
Joined
Jun 10, 2017
Posts
91
Hi all,

I've been coming here on and off for a few years and met a few wonderful people along the way. Living in Ireland it can often be hard to find a woman that is both fun and enjoyable in general but is also open to sharing and embracing the erotic pleasures a couple can offer one another. I've found Lit to be a great place to reach out beyond these shores and make a connection like that. I've been single for quite a while now so I'm reaching out once again and looking for that someone to share this with, or even just to chat about anything and everything.

The nitty gritty; I'm 37, medium build, professional, enjoy sports (bit too slow to be competitive anymore!) as well as culture and travel (love to experience new places and people, or show off my own country to people travelling to Ireland). I prefer women around me own age or older ... I'm not being ageist, it's just that my experience has been that older women are happier to share and engage with me in a meaningful connection. That might just be a fluke, who knows!

If you think this might be you then I would love to hear from you..

John
 
Sounds like I don’t fit what you are looking for as Im married and 27, but good luck! Irish men have always been a weakness of mine! ;)
 
As an update to the above, I've come across the Gentle Femdom thread and can safely say there are a whole load of new 'want to try' on my list!
 
I just want to say, this is a lovely, well written personal ad, after so many depressing items I’ve run across lately. But that has nothing to do with you, I hope you receive some response, as I see it has been awhile. But remain ever hopeful, as you sound as nice as the many Irish people I’ve encountered over the years.:)
 
Thanks for the messages, it's great to see that there are genuine people on here (and even better, people who write in full sentences!)
 
Back
Top