a woman’s ORGASM on her man’s cock

... More than the physical, I feel there is a spiritual connection during orgasm on cock. ... It involves opening up from deep inside, trusting, caring and feeling. Of course it is a two way street...but when that environment is set up. Then the inner kisses or contractions on the man's dick cum easier.

ES
I like very much the whole of what you posted, ES. But I've quoted this part as it has prompted a very special memory. For a couple of years my wife worked away from home and had a little flat in the complex where she worked, for Monday to Friday. I joined her there midweek overnight every second or third week. And of course we made love. What you've prompted me to remember is that we did have simultaneous orgasm there, most times. You got me wondering if there is something about re-union sex for people who do deeply miss each other when they're apart, which provides the right context for that deep and intimate and joyous 'joining again'.
 
Oh my, this so much. I love finishing like this too, though I want him to be sucking my nipple so I can throw my head back. Sometimes after we finish it takes a while for the blood to return to his fingers though ... oops.
Hey, lady, never mind the "oops"! For a good man seeing his woman into bliss, if she's involuntarily causing him pain that's part of his supreme pleasure! :rose:
 
I’ve done it a few times... normally when I’ve already been forced to cum multiple times in foreplay with his fingers and tongue - and if he enters me quick and plays with my nipples really hard, when I’m still impacted by the forced orgasms, I can quickly cum on his dick... the normal process is I wait for him to finish though... and then he finishes me off - sometimes when I cum hard it can feel too sensitive to continue so I like to get him sorted first, thoughtful aren’t I? :p
 
... - sometimes when I cum hard it can feel too sensitive to continue so I like to get him sorted first, thoughtful aren’t I? :p

Yes you are!

A great thing for me in that situation, me being an older guy well satisfied, is that I am quite content to stop, un-exploded, if my woman has had enough after a really grand orgasm. I'll enjoy her seeing me at max, all glistening with her, while we come down from the heat together, and quite likely she will want more in just a few hours when she's had it like that.
 
I like very much the whole of what you posted, ES. But I've quoted this part as it has prompted a very special memory. For a couple of years my wife worked away from home and had a little flat in the complex where she worked, for Monday to Friday. I joined her there midweek overnight every second or third week. And of course we made love. What you've prompted me to remember is that we did have simultaneous orgasm there, most times. You got me wondering if there is something about re-union sex for people who do deeply miss each other when they're apart, which provides the right context for that deep and intimate and joyous 'joining again'.

That sounds like a great memory. Yes add emotions to sex and the fireworks are much better. It feeds and strengthens the relationship.

ES
 
Ok.... First off...
I DO NOT like sex (Intercourse) until a woman has already cum once. I don't like running straight into bang-bang-bang sex... Maybe this will affect my experience? I don't know.

I am also going to admit that I get nothing PHYSICALLY from a woman orgasming... Its all mental. Watching her face, listening to her moans. Knowing that I did something to bring that about.

I could also be suffering from a twisted sense here because my sex life is sporadic and a long time ago. :rolleyes:

O my God...u are a gift to women...
Jealous of the girls that get lucky to be under you..
 
I am a huge fan as well of foreplay. The delicate dance of letting the sensations build the touch the smell the taste fingertips tracing likely along skin causing it to become Electric. There is something so ironic and amazing about a woman's body melting into your touch. Once she has had the chance to slip over that edge and feel her body in orgasmic Bliss wave after wave of pleasure surging through her. Then any amazing moments we have of actual intercourse are simply bonus to the initial pleasuring of her mind and body.
 
Both Considerate lovers

https://www.youporn.com/watch/9747179/eroticax-couple-s-porn-young-love/

While being a caring and considerate lover is important for the guy, I think both need to be caring, considerate, understanding. A common desire to share oneself in orgasm while inside, linked together is the key and theme of this thread. With that in mind, whenever I see a passionate video like this one, I think of this thread.

At the end of the video you can see her using her hand/fingers to make herself cum while he is inside her. It does not mean he has bad technique, there is no shame in that at all. It is just about her desire to cum--and his too--to cum while he is inside her. It is erotic and beautiful for them both.

There are several other videos in this series, all seem to be sensual and aimed at satisfaction for both the man and woman.

ES
 
Hey gals and fellas I've been away from Lit for nearly four months but decided to come back. Over the years I valued hosting this thread, and I'd like to do so again as a when people want some conversation on this theme. Cheers. Simon. xx
 
Great to see this thread back! And you Simon!

I recently visited Germany and it reminded me of a gf I had there many years ago. She a great cook, a good friend, and wonderful lover.

I bring her up in this thread because I remember she taught me about the whole orgasm on cock thing featured in this thread.

One day we were making love, her laying face up on the bed and me standing. She saw I was getting close so she reached down to play with herself so she could cum before I did. Sometimes she was so horny she would do the same thing whether I was close or not. At first, I was offended... I even offered to move out of the way so she could enjoy herself. But she explained to me that it felt VERY good to cum with me inside her. That "full" feeling during orgasm was very important to her. I asked her about dildos or toys and she told me that my cock feels so much better.

So that was something we did regularly. She liked to cum before I did because that was when my cock was the hardest. Usually when she came like that, I was close behind anyway so it was still intimate and loving. Sometimes we did cum together but that is one of the fun things I learned from her.

ES
 
More of this please!

Love this tread Simon, it falls right into the topics I like.

I've been at both ends, not experiencing any orgasms to now being multi-orgasmic.

Ladies, if you're on Lit you probably have a sex drive - AMEN!

In my own experience it all starts in the mind. The more its 'sexualy' motivated, aroused, the more it puts the woman in the right state, the more receptive she'll become. What makes her tic?

The rest follows.

I think edging is wonderful. There needs to be a certain about of buildup. First, its fun and second it makes the sex that much better.

Let me tell you, in the proper state of mind, simply getting my neck nibbled on and slightly bitten will send me right up there.

Not all women achieve orgasm the same way.

I'm one of the lucky ones. Vaginal orgasms is by fare the best and most intense for me. Sometimes its the friction of the cock on my vaginal walls, other time a really hard fuck pounding hiting my cervix.

Gentleman - make her want to want it ;) OR find a naughty girl.

All joking aside, men and women need to figure out what makes them hot...and communicate it. Being in the moment and simply focus actively with one another. And for peace sakes fuck with the lights on!

The ultimate pleasure is cumming togheter. Cock in pussy all the way!



:kiss:

Josie

Well said!

ES
 
aside from the occasional wham bam, i long ago began to view the act of making love....each individual time.....as a sort of lifespan of its own.....each time dependent on so many variables and circumstances....are things seeming close? is she or i stressed out? has life wrung out recent hopes of lustful thought or eroticism? are we feeling good, etc. and so, maybe its possible to sort of gauge where we are coming from somewhere relatively early on into the process....not that we are not in love....not that either of us may have the best intentions to just give it all we have got.....but....maybe we can see...where we are ….and match ourselves one to the other....maybe we can actually look into each others eyes....make out along the way.....tease and touch in the ways we have learned each other likes......if we can sort of match this? ethereal pace and place with each other....capture the wave....begin to let it build.....then....it really builds on itself.....then the tide rolls.....and she feels connected and needing.....i do think of it a lot with a surfing analogy.....sometimes it takes a lot of patience and a lot of paddling before you get up on the right wave.....but....once you are up.....once its breaking.....you know you are in for the fabulous ride.....and its like that.....bringing it along....nurturing it....until it is able to sustain itself....and then rolling with it....truly...nothing better....no better moment exists than when her head tilts back.....her chest flushes....her breathing almost stops......her mouth opens.....and in that instant its as if she is born again.....often ending in almost uncontrollable laughter...……..it is really all of the hope for the future
 
^^^^
IsItBad? Is it GOOD! Thanks so much mate for such a deep and perceptive post. Wow.
 
aside from the occasional wham bam, i long ago began to view the act of making love....each individual time.....as a sort of lifespan of its own.....each time dependent on so many variables and circumstances

....sometimes it takes a lot of patience and a lot of paddling before you get up on the right wave.....

....often ending in almost uncontrollable laughter...……..it is really all of the hope for the future

Your words and surfing analogy are very good. I highlighted the ones that got to me the most. I see it as about both people seeking the same destination, going for that same wave of pleasure. Knowing that she wants me to ride that wave at the same time she does, that she does what she can to make me feel good, while I am seeking the same for her is a big part of this for me. It is the effort, caring, and loving to get to that point that is so special. IF you don't make the big wave together, it was still fun just paddling out there together.

I believe negative thoughts in our heads can ruin things, or the reverse is true. Positive thoughts and love can really relax both for enjoyment and love. If she feels I want that uncontrollable laughter and pleasure for her, she is able to relax and let it come to her. She knows I will keep paddling my surf board even when it is uncomfortable to help her get that perfect wave.

ES
 
Love this tread Simon, it falls right into the topics I like.

I've been at both ends, not experiencing any orgasms to now being multi-orgasmic.

Ladies, if you're on Lit you probably have a sex drive - AMEN!

In my own experience it all starts in the mind. The more its 'sexualy' motivated, aroused, the more it puts the woman in the right state, the more receptive she'll become. What makes her tic?

The rest follows.

I think edging is wonderful. There needs to be a certain about of buildup. First, its fun and second it makes the sex that much better.

Let me tell you, in the proper state of mind, simply getting my neck nibbled on and slightly bitten will send me right up there.

Not all women achieve orgasm the same way.

I'm one of the lucky ones. Vaginal orgasms is by fare the best and most intense for me. Sometimes its the friction of the cock on my vaginal walls, other time a really hard fuck pounding hiting my cervix.

Gentleman - make her want to want it ;) OR find a naughty girl.

All joking aside, men and women need to figure out what makes them hot...and communicate it. Being in the moment and simply focus actively with one another. And for peace sakes fuck with the lights on!

The ultimate pleasure is cumming togheter. Cock in pussy all the way!



:kiss:

Josie
cock in pussy in-fucking-deed!
 
Back
Top