Owned Submissive Seeking...

Joined
Dec 13, 2014
Posts
10
I am an owned submissive with permission to play. I am looking for attention from an experienced, dominant, older man who can thrill me with words and soak my panties with the wickedness of his thoughts. Check my profile to see what you might be getting, and feel free to ask me any questions.

Please PM me if you think you may fit the bill. Literate, articulate and creative men only please!
 
i am unable to reply to your pm. i want to make sure your partner is on board before we continue.
 
A mailbox that is full...

So funny -- happens all the time

Have fun reading all of those mails Belle
 
Hello Bellesdreaming,
I read you message with interest as I am myself an older gentleman who, I hope, will fit your bill. I am well educated, read and traveled. I am a Dom and I am interested, as you said yourself to get your panties soaked. I like older women (not too much over 70) as their are much less conceited and give themselves up much more completely than the younger ones. I am into discipline, spanking and humiliating to bring my subs to as much pleasure as they can handle.
If you are interested, PM me and tell me more about yourself.
misterJJP
 
you bitch needs a good spanking.

Look here, slut, I spent some of my valuable time to answer your thread more than a week ago. No answer, no acknowledgment. As soon as we get appointed, I'll put you across my knees for a good spanking on your bare ass, and finger fuck you until you come like a bitch in heat.
misterJJP
 
Back
Top