Vengeful mother

Married_Man_63

Really Experienced
I'm looking for someone to bounce ideas off for an incest story.
Basically the mother seduced her son, he is willing at first but wants a "normal" life and ends it for the woman he eventually marries. Husband and wife have a son and, you guessed it 18 years later granny takes him under her wing and seduced her grandson. While he is still young and willing she sets to work on her final revenge on her son for rejecting her and plots to draw the boy's mother into an incestuous relationship with her son.
If this is of any interest feel free to pm and we can talk it over. Happy to discuss with men or women.

Basically the mother seduced her son, he is willing at first but wants a "normal" life and ends it for the woman he eventually marries. Husband and wife have a son and, you guessed it 18 years later granny takes him under her wing and seduced her grandson. While he is still young and willing she sets to work on her final revenge on her son for rejecting her and plots to draw the boy's mother into an incestuous relationship with her son.
If this is of any interest feel free to pm and we can talk it over. Happy to discuss with men or women.

This is hot!!!

I love this kind of story!

I am very interested. I wonder how she will manipulate her daughter-in-law to jump in bed with the son.

Eighteen years is a long time to delay vengeance. Let's substitute plain old lust.

GILFy granny Greta was madly in love with her studly hubby Hank, who died much too young. As her son Scott matures, she sees him as the spitting image of Hank, thus her seduction of him. He accepts their taboo relationship awhile, then falls for and marries Barbi, who bears twins Tom and Toni. Tom grows into another replica of Hank, while Toni looks just like her mother Barbi.

Because this is LIT, Greta and Barbi both gave birth at 16 and are tennis-toned. Just saying.

When Tom and Toni turn 18, GILFy granny Greta, now a lithe 50, once again sees her Hank reincarnated. Powered by undying lust, she seduces Tom. Has she also been getting some from Scott all these years? Once Tom learns the joy of incest, do his thoughts turn to his sister and their lookalike MILFy mom? Once Toni learns the joy of brother-fucking, do her thoughts turn to their lookalike dad?

Do their carryings-on alarm the livestock?

Back