What to Do When You Wake Up to Your Partner Masturbating Beside You

I offer to help, sometimes my wife lets me help and then other times---, not so much.
 
morning sex

Once fully awake i would probably climb under the sheets and suck him dry! Other time, i would lay there and give him a hand! And probably lick his cock and fingers clean
 
I pretend I'm still asleep until he's done, then make him jump by announcing I've caught him out.

I'd be really pissed off if someone woke up and started to butt in on my me time. If I want your cock I'll tell you!
 
Understanding

Clint Eastwood was right . A man's gotta know his limitations . A wise man knows that sex is mutual , but an orgasm is intensely personal . I would not intrude on the best of her moment . A woman should be free to enjoy herself , without feeling obligated to me .
 
I would sensually use my body against his without touching and allow him to continue. If he stops, I would whisper in his ear to go ahead and finish as I would play with my breasts. I would and kiss his neck and ears and run my hand through his hair, occasionally stroking his chest, nipples, and inner upper thighs.. but not quite touching.
 
I watched. I just watched.

... I would not intrude on the best of her moment . A woman should be free to enjoy herself, without feeling obligated to me .

It happened. I watched quietly. After she came I snuggled up to her, told her she looked so sexy pleasuring herself and to let me know anytime she wants me to help her out.
At first she was embarrassed, but I said I was perfectly OK with her pleasuring herself and so she did it again...

One evening with just the right amount of red wine, I said I wanted to watch her masturbate. I took note of where she touched and when. I read up a bit on yoni massage and I have applied it to our love-making. Sometimes when She goes to bed to read, I will find her in bed reading a sensual part of the book and stroking her nipples (very responsive!) or her vulva.

I find a woman engaged in loving herself to be a very attractive and sensuous pastime. It is intensely personal and I love to be a witness to her pleasure. We also use this as a form of foreplay. I wil call her when I leave from work and tell her to change into something I like to see her wearing and to caress herself. By the time I am home she is more than ready to hump my bones!
 
I keep quiet and let her finish, then I ask her what she was thinking about. I have learned a lot about her past sex life from those episodes.
 
Depending who it was of course, but if it was a certain someone I would tie them up and tease them unmercilessly for a bit and when they had almost given up, help them out.
 
Living in a sexless marriage, i do sometimes in hopes it will get her excited and join in with me. I don't bounce around the bed to wake her up on purpose. But there are times when she is has seen me and just rolls away. She has no interest .:(
 
my husband is often the one to wake or try to go asleep with my masturbating, he turns over and ignores me or goes will you soon be finished i want to sleep lol

I would love to catch you after he has fallen asleep, cover your mouth with my hand, and finger you to a blowout orgasm while you're trying to keep quiet! This would be sooo hott! :kiss:
 
That has never happened. I’m a light sleeper but if it did I’d ask if she needed a hand or tongue.
 
She says I snore :devil: she tells me everytime , sometime during the morning :D

Good erotica does that to her. Kudos lit authors , write on !!

On topic ; I stop snoring , am quite , and let her finish , it's the polite thing to do.:devil:

Personal space and time needs to be respected.
 
I think you can just join him and have a fun night.
If you are not aroused enough, you can join a free hot chat , maybe it somehow diversifies your sex life. I speak purely from my own experience, it's quite interesting. Especially when some toys, flavoring lubricants and so on are added to sexual intercourse.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top