Space Rogues {Open PM if interested}

Wolfias

Wolf writer
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Posts
4,071
In the Andromeda galaxy humans have dwelt among many alien races, becoming part of the A.O.P.W. the Alliance Of Peaceful Worlds. But now a dark force is spreading through the known worlds. The Skrull empire is on the march and the only real force which remains standing against them is the Alliance. The war had drawn to a slow crawl, but still the Skrull threat encroaches on the remaining Alliance worlds.

Amidst all of the attacks and counter attacks Twin brothers Dan and Dom along with Peg the ships A.I. and Grax a small quirky alien rescued from derelict ship they were salvaging. Manning a Pegasus Gen II class freighter modified with non terrestrial technology, through roguish ingenuity ofcourse she's named the Pegasus. They are rogues, slave to none and masters of their own destiny, but now their lives would change drastically as their fight for survival takes them not only into the path of the newest Skrull attack, but also behind the reason of the sudden rise of the Skrull...

This is the story of their life of adventures and misadventures.

CylonTanker02.jpg




tumblr_mdqoejoYvr1ryq3d0o1_1280.jpg
 
Last edited:
D'an Bloodletter

Planet ZV 6675 or Erora or in D'an's eyes, just another place to let off steam. It was inhabital, it had no further meaning nor tactical advantage, but it did fall under the AOPW's protection. Therefor there was a squandron of soldiers stationed at every city and circulated, they acted as police and upheld the law as laid down by the planetarian government.

None of this meant anything to D'an though, not that he was ignorant, he just didn't need it for anything apart for staying out of trouble. And at that moment trouble was something he would not have wanted to get in, he was relaxing, the only clothing he had on was his flight boots and a pair of pants. In one hand he held a battered old cup, filled with a light blue liquid, the other arm rested around the waist of a L'ori girl. The L'ori is known for two things, assassins and their sexual prowesses, they have dark blue skin, yellow iris-less eyes, black, dark brown or red hair. This girl had red hair, D'an had a thing for red hair, she also had an abuntant supply of K'azar, a type of drug that was basically a mix of Earth's heroien and Special K, but she also had a healthy supply of D'orb leaf, basically the same as Earth's Cannabis. D'an and the girl have both drank a lot of Lor brandy, have smoked most of her supply and now lounged after a hard two days of doing what she did best.
 
As usual D'om was the wingman of D'an being more reserved and kept his twin brother out of trouble. Sitting across from the table from D'an and the L'ori girl, smoking from his stash of earth weed drinking tanarian ale. A Leonid cat girl was on D'om's lap purring in his ear, soft fine tawny fur, pointed ears, tail and wild green eyes. He and her had spent 24 hours doing what she was extremely good at, to his surprise he had worn Lisanka out as she's cuddly now. Lifting his drink to his twin with a lazy stoned expression. ''To Erora brother you always know the right places.'' Grax was out doing whatever the hell his species enjoyed. Peg was in one of the luxurious spa's being papered and eating exquisite gourmet dinners of Chef Aziria. The Pegasus sat docked in the Spaceport getting a black market tech upgrade to her weapons systems. It was highly illegal but what else could the rogue twins do? With space being damn dangerous it was best you were fast and well armed.
 
Last edited:
D'an

He grinned at his brother,

"Of course, was there any doubt?"

He returned the lazy salute and downed the last of the brandy, he saw the problem went further than his empty cup, it stretched further to the flask that had held the liquid. He chuckled and tossed the cup carelessly on to the table where it clanged and almost fell to the floor. He looked at the girl to his side,

"Well then, did I pay you?"

She slapped his cheek, more playfully than in anger,

"I'm not a whore."

He grinned,

"For the contraband of course."

She snuggled up to him,

"Yes you did, now shut up, I'm tired."

He allowed her to rest against him as he stroked over her slicked back hair, he looked back at D'om,

"How long's it been now bro? Shouldn't that weapons be ready by now?"
 
D'om

Chuckling at his brothers reply into his glass of green ale.

''Never a single solitary one brother...not a one.''

Sitting his glass down on the table quietly, reaching up the scratch under the purring Lisanka's chin. She would open her big beautiful green feline eyes, placing a nipping kiss upon D'om's lips curling her tail. Looking over the kiss now broken to reply, the Leonid snuggles her head under his chin with a soft mew.

''Well...after I explained the computation on the sub molecular conversion coupling yeah.''

Lifting his glass of ale he downs the last dregs of it, placing the now empty glass on the table.

''You ready to go already D'an?...Hit the high frequency thing Grax gave us and let's go.''
 
Last edited:
D'an

"Ready to go? Pfft you're a riot"

He stretched out, resting his hand behind his head,

"Also I will have to go back to the room to find the thingamagig"

He closed his eyes for a few moments, listening to the music and the buzz of the other patrons,

"Bro, I think I'm wasted, I hear a siren."

He chuckled,

"Much like an air raid siren"
 
''Is that a yes or a no D'an?''

Lisanka and D'om exchanged their goodbyes, a last look over her shoulder smiles, waves and was gone.

''When we get to your room...give me the Grax call back.''

Listening to D'an's remark about being wasted, his brows knit together as an air raid siren wails.

''You're not that wasted bro that is an air raid siren! Move your ass we've got to get of this rock now!''

On his feet D'om reaches to grab D'an by the arm. ''Nice to meet you Kimesa but me and bro got to go.'' An air burst 50 miles away at 10,000 feet altitude, this got D'an's attention really damned quick. Skrull loyalists had planted a bomb upon a transport, debris from the vessel rains down D'om heads to a Cab.

''Erora Space port! drive and don't slow down for anything!'' If the growled voice didn't get the cabby's attention, D'om grabbing his collar and cocking a fist certainly had. ''Bro kiss the girl and get your ass in here!''
 
Last edited:
"Skizz!"

D'an got to his feet, he swayed uncertainly for a moment and then bent down to kiss the L'ori,

"Don't forget me."

With a grin he raced up the stairs to his room, this was the live, not knowing what would be happening and still having fun doing it all. He grabbed up his shirt and flight jacket, inside the jacket was the Grax caller. He didn't waste time with the stairs this time, he activated the belt buckle which acted as a temporary dropshield (dropshield being what shocktroops use to drop into tight situations from a height, basically absailing without the rope) and jumped through the open window to drop next to the cab. He tossed the Grax caller to D'om and jumped in, the taxi speeding off throwing him back into the seat.

He shrugged into his shirt and jacket, brushing over his short cropped hair, then he blinked, those drugs really did a number on him, he chuckled and shook his head, seemingly oblivious to the fact that they were in the middle of an attack,

"You know bro, next time you want me out of a place you don't have to wait until I'm totally stoned and then explode something."

As they screeched into the spaceport nimble fighters came screaming overhead, lasers firing into the government buildings, D'an leaned out of the window,

"If you hit my baby I will fucking kill you!"

D'om pulled him back just in the nick of time to miss falling debris,

"I swear I will turn them to mulch if they hurt my baby."
 
''Hell bro...if I wanted to blow up shit...it would be a lot damned bigger than that.''

Seeing D'an lean his dumb ass out the window, D'om grabs him by the belt yanking his ass back inside.''

After the fighters streaked over head a ground support ship lit up the strip, a heavy anti aircraft battery began ripping into it big time. All hell was breaking out all around us, pressing Grax recall gem it beeped a reply.

''Ahem...our baby D'an our baby remember?...Grax is on his way...hit Peg up see if she's fired her up!''

Our cabby had one souped up Taxi, and he new how to wheel it too, checking his speedo it read 175. Power sliding around corners and zigzagging around obstacles, broad sliding up to the Spaceport doors. D'om tosses him a fistful of credits, grinning broadly the cabby yells his thanks, as he lit up the tires and was gone. The twins barely got out of the cab in time, sprinting all out they held up there Pegasus dock card.

''C'mon D'an get a move on damn your time!...we can't waste time with Erora procedure we just go!''
 
Last edited:
D'an turned the ring around the face of his watch, a blue light flickered to live and Peg's face popped up,

"You two are slow, engines are already warming up and take-off will be in twenty seconds."

D'an wondered if Grax would make it, not that the little guy wouldn't survive, but it was bad luck to leave planet-side without your masscot. He flicked the ring, closing the comm. He jumped out after D'om and ran along with him to the ramp of the ship.

"I don't need procedures, I just need a gun turrent."

And moments later he was strapped into said turrent, oxygen mask over his face, forcing oxygen into his system as he checked the weapons systems. Most were online, his favorite wasn't, but the torpedoes only activated in space. He selected the plasma chain gun and the turrent flared into a 3D image of their surroundings, he glanced back at D'om, slipping the mask from his face.

"When that Grax and avatar hit deck you get us out of..."

He paused as three things happened, lasers pulsed past the nose of their ship, Grax appeared with a squawk which sounded more like a raven than anything else and a transport light flared up, through wich Peg's avatar stepped.

"Let's go bro!"

He turned back to the console, the ship lurched and took off vertically, shattering beams and building as their shields activated and the thrust pushed them through the barrier. Unfortunately this maneuver brought them directly in front of six of the fighters, fortunately the oxygen and indignant rage of D'an had prepared him for this. A string of plasma bursts fired from the turrents, it ran through the fighters' shields like it wasn't there, six explosions followed the plasma trace, D'an was speechless as he stared at the tumbling wrecks. Then they surged up and away, heading for the safety of space,

"I don't know what quantum mechanic shit you pulled bro, but fuck me it's awesome!!"

D'an laughed as they cleared the atmosphere, he deactivated the HUD and his seat slid him into position next to D'om,

"Let's get out of here, I don't trust that..."

Green plasma bolts screamed past them,

"I wanted to say blobs, but warships will work too."

They didn't run because they were scared, nor did they even bother about the odds against them, they ran because they still had a freight and at that moment they needed the cash. D'an waved at the growing ships as they closed on them,

"Bye bye skizzballs..."

Then his words got silenced as the ship dropped into hyperdrive and the ocean of stars became a sheet of silver specs rushing past
 
D'om was laid back as soon as he was in his element the pilots seat, the control yoke slides out of the control panel. Grasping it with a grin up at D'an he chuckles awaiting his reaction to the weapon system.

''Like the little tweak to the weapon systems Bro?...buckle up Grax little buddy...welcome back Peg.''

Firing the thrusters as the reactor was at 100% the ships motion dampers could not stop the vibrations of liftoff. Casually running through systems D'om could manage five at once, and fly the hell out of their baby. With a twirling of his finger before punching the hyper drive button, the Pegasus went quiet purring sweetly as a kitten when she jumped.

''Adios muchachos yeeeehaaaaw! Time for a celebratorial cigar Peg if you please doll?''

She gladly unbuckled her chairs restraints, sashaying over to the box cigars were kept. She always has a pleasant smile serving the twin brothers, a kiss for each of their cheeks as she placed a cigar in their mouths. Lighting the stogies with the tip of her index finger, she looked and smelled quite amazing after the spa.

''Anything for my boys you know that...you too Graxie so no pouting over there.''

Grax grins ear to ear as he trilled as Peg scratches his belly. ''Eeeee Grax ticklish!...likes it!''

''Yeah we know Peg...you look and smell great too...don't she bro?''
 
Last edited:
"You would know, sniffing at androids always gets your juices flowing."

With a cocky grin D'an got out of his seat, puffing on his cigar as he headed to the storage bays,

"If you run into anything else but stars on them long range scanners call me, I'll be checking the cargo, make sure it's still intact and safe."

The door closed behind him as he stepped into the cargo bay, he drew a data pad from his jacket and started checking on the cargo. Everything checked out and with a satisfied puff on his cigar he inspected the rest of the ship.
 
''Like you didn't notice? You could have agreed with the compliment bro!''

Peg turns to give D'om and D'an a look that had them ducking, as she stood with her hands on her hips.

''You two realize I am standing right here don't you?...MEN! With that said she stormed off in a huff.

D'om gave a sheepish grin with a shrug of his shoulders, Grax unbuckles his restraints and cackles wagging his finger. ''Boss mans are in troubles now'' then he scampers off to the galley.

D'om taps his wrist com to fuss at D'an. ''Yeah bro...run off and leave me to go hide in the cargo bays!''
 
Last edited:
D'an chuckled,

"While you duck the heat, I'm checking that our money is safe and also I have hacked into the secure link between Peg and her avatar. I can see everything..."

A loud squeal comes out of the PA system, followed by D'an's laughter over the comm-link,

"That should teach to listen in on conversations..."

The rest of D'an's words got cut off by a loud bump, sending the ship slewing to the side,

"Guys we have a breach in the last hold, seems to be caused by a weapon."

D'an picked himself up from the floor,

"A weapon? What can fire inside warp? Nevermind, bro I'm heading back to see if I can patch it up."
 
Correcting the Pegasus as she slewed sideways after the explosion D'om swore loudly.

What the fuck was that bro?! Peg run a full systems scan if you haven't...D'an keep your com open OK?''

The Pegasus didn't take weapons fire during the emergency liftoff, could on of the Tech's planted a bomb? Could one or more Scrull sympathizers be aboard? Were they trying to finish the job at this very moment? All these thoughts ran through D'oms mind, he was clicking through every monitoring systems.

''D'an get a pulse rifle before go any further damnit! We could have Scrull sympathizing saboteurs.''

Grax who had cawed like a Raven during the heavy thump, Peg told him to go use his nose and ears.

''Go on Graxy you don't want D'an to be injured by Scrull sympathizers, you find things sensors cant.''

D'om unfastens his pilot seat restraints, got up to walk to the bridge armory panel, taking a pulse pistol.

''Peg...I have that feeling I always get when something ain't right.'' She looks up ''Oh skizz...not good.''
 
Last edited:
D'an got out a space suit and activated the helmet, he drew out the space holster, it held welding torches, expandable metal sheeting and of course a pulse pistol. He drew the pistol and activated his suit's comm-link.

"What is up Peg? That did not sound good."

Peg's response...well it wasn't something he wanted to hear,

"Three Skrull warships just dropped out of warp behind us, coming in fast."

Now why would the Skrull take interest in us?

"D'om! Just hold them off as long as you can!"

He rushed through the door only to dodge two high intensity low yielding lasar beams. Luckily he had the pistol in his hand, the first shot shattered a faceplate, the human face behind it splattered as the air blew out of the helmet. The second guy used the wall to bounce away from where he was, trying to throw off D'an's aim, it worked a bit, but not much the plasma beam caught the figure in the chest, but the suit absorbed it. D'an ducked as the lasar beam traced where he stood and followed his movement, D'an fired a blind shot and got lucky. The shot broke the face plate and another scream cut short. D'an took a deep breath,

"Bro we had two free loaders, I'm going to fix the leak."

And with those words he headed for the hole
 
D'om sprints from the Armory buckling on his blaster holster, jumping into the pilot seat the restraints auto strap him in.

"Grax get your green ass to the auxiliary turret that's built for you...it's upgraded so you blast away if they do!''

The Pegasus had retrofitted with eight fore and aft thrusters, despite being a freighter she was nimble as a fighter. Jinking side to side up and down with the jammer at 100%, she was like hitting a gnat with a sledgehammer.

''Peg!...can you sweet talk these bastards in Skrullian? Tell em we're...hell I don't know do your magic.''

She smiles batting her new long synthetic eyelashes, she up linked to the com answering the Skrull hail. Putting on her most charming face she answers, it was a damned creepy thing to hear Skrullian spoken.

Peg mutes the communication a moment. ''Their com officer says to drop shields..power out weapons..drop to docking speed and prepared to be boarded.'' She clicks off mute ready to reply again.

''Like hell we will!...D'an what's going on back there...if you killed our visitors space the assholes! along with anymore bombs. And get your ass back up here and man that turret!''

''Peg...blow out their fucking com system...yes I had that upgraded too...so light their scaley asses up!''

''Grax take out their forward shield amplifier and forward weapons array.'' He caws loudly ''Ok bossmans!''
 
Last edited:
Luckily he had already secured himself when D'om started his evasive maneuvering, with the hull breached the last hold's gravity inducer were deactivated. Using the momentum of D'om's evasive maneuvering he managed to get the bodies out of the hole they had blasted. Then began the ardous task of plugging the hull sufficiently for them to jump into warp again. The expandable plating was used to weld the outer hull, there was a special sealant in every hull and cabin for sealing the inner hull and making it leak proof, several times green beams lased passed him,

"D'om! I swear if one of those hit me, I will personally haunt your ass!"

The thing about space-faring warships was the same thing as sea-faring warships, they were huge, pondorous and a nightmare to maneuvre, but they had more weapons than any ship in a lower class, they had better shielding, better and thicker hulls and of course they also had longer range. Now Grax was a good shot, D'an had made sure of that, Peg was not too shabby either, but the arrays that D'om wanted blown out, took luck and a steady hand. At that moment the lucky and steadiest hand on the ship was welding metal into the hull to plug the huge hole.

"D'om you know the whole: Ask no questions, just pay setup? From now on there will be none of that. I want to know why the Skrulls will send three warships after a freighter, if I knew this would happen the fee would have been much higher."

As he finished talking he added the last touches to the welding work, he found the hidden compartment and sprayed the highly illegal sealant into what remained of the hole. The moment he finished the grav induser kicked on. He placed the sealant away and headed for the cockpit. As he entered he could see that they were in some trouble, no matter which way D'om maneuvered the warships had them covered and as he watched fighters swarmed from the docking bays in the ships.

"Seems like you angered them. We're ready for warp."

D'an slipped into his seat, buckling himself in and activated the turrents, the plasma gatling gun came online and he grinned in pleasure,

"Hey Peg, I didn't say this before, but you do smell nice after that spa...question is why does an android avatar need a..."

"D'an!!"

He chuckled and fired a burst, the white instead of green plasma bolts slammed against the main warship's shield, chewed through and one bolt ploughed into the shielding array, with a purple flash the forward shields flicker out.

"Firing one."

An alarm beeps and a torpedo races forward, hitting the warship in the general area of thesensor arrays,

"Go now!"

Time seem to freeze and the next moment they flash back into warp drive. D'an heaves a sigh of relief and deactivate the weapons, sitting back into his chair.

"I want answers when we get this freight back to the owners, I don't care if they're the space Mob, I want to know what those Skrulls wanted."
 
''Oh just plug the damned breach already D'om, if you get yourself killed I'll kick your Protoplasmic ass!''

Grax blazed away at the Skrull vessel hailing them, missed the target as plasma bolts damaged their shit. The little green guy also lit into the two flanking vessels, by sheer luck blew two fighters away. But he wasn't by far as good a shot as ole D'an, he could hit a fly in the ass at 500 yards with blow gun.

''In all honesty D'an don't know, as for the ask no question just pay setup.? It was voted on remember? Oh I got a fee alright...had you been there, it would have made you piss your pants brother.''

D'an chuckled and fired a burst, the white instead of green plasma bolts slammed against the main warship's shield, chewed through and one bolt ploughed into the shielding array, with a purple flash the forward shields flicker out. An alarm beeps and a torpedo races forward, hitting the warship in the general area of the sensor arrays. Up on screen the fighters swarmed out of the Raptor Skrull vessel. As D'om hears D'an pestering Peg he couldn't keep from grinning, cigar held in the corner of his mouth.

Fire One and Go now D'an said as D'om saw the torpedo launch, it hit taking out the shield array quickly. D'om bangs the hyper drive button and the Pegasus jumps to warp speed. Looking over at D'an with a grin D'om puffed on his cigar, as his brother turret seat slides into position beside his.

''Yeah I angered the ugly bastards...ain't it the darnedest thing? Must be part of my charm don't you think?'' I would like some answers as much as you do bro, I do not like the nasty lizards any less than you D'an.''

Grax walks toward the twin Captains, in what could only be call an alien swagger. Flopping into his Nav chair, his orange slit pupil eyes gleaming. As he crosses long webbed arms.

Peg walks over to D'an she cuffs him on the back of his head. ''I will have you know Mr. Bloodletter I might have synthetic skin! but it works exactly like any Human females, a Spa actually does it wonders for it.'' With her hands set firmly on her hips, gives D'om a dirty look for grinning at D'an's pestering. ''That's two strikes against you two...you boys better behave!''
 
Last edited:
D'an rubbed the spot where Peg had hit him,

"Awww c'mon Peg, I know you love us. That cute little tatoo you on your..."

Peg raised her hand threatingly and D'an stopped, grinning at his brother, then whispered quickly,

"Ass"

He ducked the slap from the avatar and held up a hand to ward off any further blows,

"OK OK I will give you a signature D'an backrub with synth oil, you know that you like it."

Peg paused, a slight smile creaping over her lips,

"Make that three and I'll forgive you for hacking my feed."

D'an considered the offer, then nodded,

"You have a deal."

Peg turned and headed away to run a scan of the ship energy and shielding, D'an looked at D'om,

"Well it may have been voted on, but right now all we know is that there is sealed crates in bay one and the Skrulls will not be that interested in us. We're Rovers, they don't care much what we do, this was a first for all Rovers. If those guys want their shit, they better share with us what the Skrull would be so interested in.
 
"Well it may have been voted on, but right now all we know is that there is sealed crates in bay one and the Skrulls will not be that interested in us. We're Rovers, they don't care much what we do, this was a first for all Rovers. If those guys want their shit, they better share with us what the Skrull would be so interested in.''

D'om just grins with Grax at D'an and Peg's antics. She really took care of us as we did her. Not being as good at back massages as D'an, D'om had his own talents to please peg. He wouldn't let anyone else know about this, he especially didn't want his brother to know.

''I am well aware of that brother...I say we drop the cargo on Axarna's moon, then head down into the atmosphere. Have Peg hover point blank with weapons charged, right above the home world below, and demand the answers from the Syndicate''

Taking the cigar from his mouth with an ominous chuckle, looking over at his twin brother.

''That should get us all the answers we want, we'll be two close to lock on to. They can't fire on us with their ships, without risking destroying the Syndicate headquarters.''
 
Last edited:
"Not only that, but if they do fire, they also risk losing their cargo. I think we should do that."

He got up out of his chair and headed to his own quarters,

"I'm going to take a shower, I reek, you should think about that some time soon as well."

With a mischievous smirk he ducked out of the cock pit
 
"You know me bro...I always have a brilliant plan in the works.''

Do'm's restraints retracted he put his boots up on the console, listening to D'an speak he blew smoke rings.

''Yeah we should do that, because I swear WE have a green cloud of funk, all around US.''

Grax coughs from the cigar smoke holding his nose, Peg walks over pushing his boots off the console.

''Bossman's smells like rotten Tratcaaz!'' "He's right you both stink, and keep your boots off my console''

D'om stood with a stretch and a deep grunt, grins at Peg he slaps her on the ass, and trots off the bridge.

''No peeking at our studly bodies as we're showering Peg!...we know of your voyeuristic tendencies girl''
 
Of course being the first one to leave, he was the first one done. D'an came back onto the bridge and settled into his chair, looking at the viewing glass as the stars rushes by. He always found the effect soothing and even more so now, now it seemed like every pin prick of light brought out the memories of things that had happened in the past. Things that made him the person he was, of course he had his moments where he seemed like nothing in the world could phase him, but times like these, he would remember just how close to death the two of them had come. He heaved a sigh and ran a hand over the central console, checking their speed and heading, then he reclined the seat slightly and kept on looking at the stars.
 
D'om was in and out of the show ten minutes after D'an, being twins though not identical they sometimes shared emotions. Pausing a moment as he pulled on clean clothes, pulling on his socks and heavy boots. He counted off on both hands fingers the times the Grim Reapers scythe barely missed them. He made it through it with his brother and best friend, they only were the only family they could remember having. Pulling on his brown leather jacket slowly, the old school vintage nose art of a silver Pegasus. a sexily posed Peg was riding the mythical creature of greek legend, her long flowing cobalt hair blowing in a solar wind. Striding with purpose back to the bridge, strapping on his large blaster hanging low on his hip. Putting his pilot cap on tugging it down low over his eyes, dropping himself lazily into his chair beside D'an. ''Never gets old does it bro..remember our virgin jump to hyper space?''
 
Last edited:
Back
Top