Illinois friends!

Eh I'm ok with snow, as long as it's not like the one year I was almost snowed in, drifting so bad I was glad I was awake in the middle of the night to shovel my front door of snow.

Right now it's that bitter cold ><
That one that you step outside and your hands freeze like the moment you leave inside.

Thanks you too Photo!
*Looks outside and doesn't even want to have to go out to get the mail today*
And it hasn't even started to snow here yet.

I've already been out and to the grocery store this morning. A whopping 16* out. Brrrrr!

I'm not looking forward to more snow. I'd like to find a soft woman to cuddle up with in front of the fireplace and forget about going anywhere.

Well at least your home and warm now Photo.
And yeah, finding a hot woman to keep warm with would be great today...
But wouldn't that mean going out and finding one?
Also note that where I am sitting right now I can feel a draft or something ><
It's so damn cold out lol

I'm almost giddy ... love this snow. Didn't get me out of work early, but sure made the drive home fun! Enjoying homemade chicken and dumplings and probably some peanut butter cookies tonight. LOVE this!

I'm almost giddy ... love this snow. Didn't get me out of work early, but sure made the drive home fun! Enjoying homemade chicken and dumplings and probably some peanut butter cookies tonight. LOVE this!

Glad you like the snow.
Oddly we didn't get any like the weather guy said.(Not that I mind)
Also sounds like a yummy dinner and all!

I made homemade hot italian beef tonight. Served on a kaiser bun with some provolone. :D

I just looked outside! Looks like we are in a snowglobe... Will enjoy being cozy inside tonight and hope by the time I have to be to work for 7am its all clear :)

I made homemade hot italian beef tonight. Served on a kaiser bun with some provolone. :D

I had a mixed bag.
Tuna salad, some chips and dip and had a late lunch of some left over pizza today.
Really kinda mixed today lol

Hello Illinois, how are things going there this fine evening. I've been away from home too long and hear there is snow coming into town to welcome me back. Can it be true? There is nothing i love more then landing at O'hare in a snow storm....

Hello Illinois, how are things going there this fine evening. I've been away from home too long and hear there is snow coming into town to welcome me back. Can it be true? There is nothing i love more then landing at O'hare in a snow storm....
Hey, stranger....got about 6 inches of snow coming tomorrow morning to welcome you back to the Land of Lincoln!

I hear the sleet hitting the windows now! I made it home just in time!

The wind was pretty crazy though. My Jeep hates it. I saw a semi almost jack-knife twice.

Haven't had any snow or anything here. Actually what snow was here seems to have melted.

Hey, stranger....got about 6 inches of snow coming tomorrow morning to welcome you back to the Land of Lincoln!

Well i got home alright, and it's all white outside, but it's cold and lonely inside, so i need someone to keep me warm. Or i could just wait until the heat brings it back up to like 65....

yeah i agree with you it sucks when you dont have anyone to keep you warm on the cold cold winter nights

Last edited:
Back