An unprecedented event

Well, guess what, ladies and gents? My roommate's been out of town all week which means... nude bachelor week! Woop. It's been great, I've been out in my backyard nude, I've been cooking dinner nude, playing piano nude... hell, I even took a shower nude! It's amazing, I suggest you all try it.

I did get some wicked ass sunburn, though.

And by that I mean I got some wicked sunburn on my ass. O, the plight of being white!

After only 20 minutes in the Phoenix sun
Chicken Piccatta!
Half shaved face
Just think of the sunburn
Watching Workaholics
 
Last edited:
I usually play naked, or close. That room gets damn hot, especially in the summer, plus one gets surprisingly sweaty doing Czerny.
 
Hey, in all fairness, my roommate came home about 2 minutes after that.
 
Ha! Thanks... that's really just what I'm like while I practice every day. I talk to myself, I drink coffee in triumph, I drum on the piano in between pieces just to work off the nerves, there's a lot of quirkiness that happens while I play. Well, there's a lot of quirkiness that happens while I live...
 
Oh, I do, mademoiselle. It roams free like the chickens I get my eggs from.

By that, I mean they get about 4 square feet to cluck around in, and I also know when to shut the quirky down. This is not that place, though :D
 
Oh, I do, mademoiselle. It roams free like the chickens I get my eggs from.

By that, I mean they get about 4 square feet to cluck around in, and I also know when to shut the quirky down. This is not that place, though :D

Roflmao!!!
 
Back
Top