Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks great

a lot of good links to be found from the post, dre, wish i could find a site where the gurls are 18 yrs and one day old, soft and sweet
 
I am so loving these pics and videos. I am a big, slick bear and femmy twinks are my favorite food! I like my skinny little boys with their emo hair and soft features, on their knees in their sister's dirty boy shorts. Thanks!
 
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • cross-dresser-30-japanese-mo-li-molly.jpg
    cross-dresser-30-japanese-mo-li-molly.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 973
Last edited:
I just love him to be feminine........

Ya know I don't need all the trappings of a cross dresser...............I just sometimes hunger for that young feminine male who dresses as a male in public............the shirt is more of a blouse..........his pants...........well............more feminine...........except for that bulge in front..........the way the material caresses his butt.........the way it sways as he walks.......maybe some jewelry........a slight hint of make up..........

Some years ago I was in a crowded public restroom in a downtown hotel. I saw this young guy and at first thought a very flat chested girl had entered the men's room by mistake.........he had straight longish hair and long eye lashes..........and a way about him...........a feminine way..........mannerisms..........our eyes met and I knew........

I waited as he finished......making myself busy.........his look as he left no denying he understood my desires............I followed him the elevator........much too crowded to do anything but look at each other..........when he got out and walked to the last room at the end of the hall........I followed.........He left the door open...........

From the hall I could see the bed.........I could see him pulling his blouse like shirt off..........his hands running through his hair.........he removed his boots........and then his tight black pants........more like tights.........His back and butt..........smooth..........hairless..........his legs perfectly smooth........

He turned..........his lovely cock so hard and standing straight up............just a hint of hair around the base.....ooooohhhh............he was such a feminine young man........
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top