Where Literotica is blocked...

I recently discovered it is blocked at the hospital. Pretty stupid, I mean isn't the goal to make people feel better?

I'll be able to tell you if they block it in the hospital here pretty soon. I'm going in for an angiogram on Monday. If it's like the one I had before my bypass surgery nearly 20 years ago, I'll be spending a lot of time afterwards sitting still with a sandbag on my inner thigh. I'll bring my phone and see if I can get on. It's a windows phone though and nearly three years old, so internet on it is do-do in the best of circumstances. I may have to play shuffleboard the whole time.

I wonder if I can bring my laptop?

Aw darn, I think my wife will be there. She'll be busy trying to cheer me up the whole time, I love her dearly but in hospitals I just want to be left alone. You can't tell someone that visits you in the hospital to just leave you alone. I'll have to smile and entertain her.
 
Around here, the library blocks porn, but the hospital doesn't.

Every McDonald's I've been to is wide open.
 
Who needs the internet? We've created our own porn at a hospital. A nurse walked in on me giving my husband a blowjob. :devil:
 
There were no pics taken (although there was mention of elevated vital signs on his monitors). I had to walk past the nurses station on the way out. "Is that the one?" A group of men might have cheered like LL was walking by but the ladies did smile and nod.
 

We definitely need a picture of a sexy nurse in this thread...

22414329.jpg
 
Last edited:
There's enough stories on Lit about the goings on in hospital. It's gratifying that at least once it was true!

I thank you, my libido thanks you, and my fantasy world thanks you.
 
Men and their fantasies. I was the one with a cock in my mouth, not the nurse, and I want the credit. :mad:
 
Men and their fantasies. I was the one with a cock in my mouth, not the nurse, and I want the credit. :mad:

I'm sure we can "recreate" the scene with the help of trusty old PhotoShop. Of course you would need to post a picture of yourself - preferable in profile with a sultry expression and the mouth slightly open.

And a photo of hubby's cock of course... though I suppose I could go grab one from Lex Steele's homepage instead...

;)
 
The correlation escapes me. I mean, if you want to use this thread to rant about open carry, have at it, but this comparison really makes no sense. In the one instance, you can't access porn sites, and, so, you'll either not frequent that place because you want to access the porn sites, or you'll hold off on accessing them at that place.

In the other instance, if a place won't allow guns then, according to you, criminals will be encouraged to go there.

For these two to be comparable, the argument would have to be that a coffee place that blocks porn encourages pornographers to go there and sell smut because the customers, unable to watch smut while they sip their morning lattes, will be desperate for it. :D

I thought he was making a play on words. Porn to Pron but meaning Prawn? Large shrimp?

Did I read too much into it?:eek:

Montanos
 
Men and their fantasies. I was the one with a cock in my mouth, not the nurse, and I want the credit. :mad:

There are many men that wake up one day and find out that having a wife is much more beautiful than having a bride.


That statement reminds of a fairly unfair question I was once asked by a humorous friend.

Who do you think is the most beautiful woman in the world?

Considering I had no girlfriend but had at least two 'friendly girls' whom happened to be AT the restaurant table, I knew my friend was trying to get me in trouble. The witty bastard. :)

The answer came to me in a sudden flash of inspiration, panic induced holy communion, or simple indigestion:

The most beautiful woman in the world is the one that you love and who loves you back. :heart:

I added a smile. I thought it was a great comeback, a great weasel-out, and it was.

Six months later both my 'friendly girls' had boyfriends and left me dry. :caning:

Regardless, I think I was right.

Montanos
 
Last edited:
I was trying to hike yesterday in a state forest. Some egotistical asshole thought he had the right to be shooting some very high powered, 303 at least, four or five shots every few minutes. Okay, okay, he has his rights, but how am I, as a person who has willingly surrendered his guns, supposed to feel safe hiking in a state forest? Am I to assume everyone popping off in the woods is sane and sober? I know there is a range about 4 miles from where I was, a free range, in the same forest. But no-o This fucking gun nut needs his free-dumb! My wife, my puppy and I went back to the car and drove home, our day spoiled! And I don't give a fuck whether this thread is for this discussion or not. Give it up, gun nuts! there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO BE SHOOTING FOR FUN! Shooting is for killing. My new slogan. Open carry is true free-dumb!
 
Last edited:
All the very best for the test results.
:rose:

Well, the hospital here blocks porn. Not that it would have done me much good. They relaxed me for the procedure with a drug that the nurse said would affect my memory. And there is much I don't remember about the day.

My wife says I slept a lot when they brought me back. I do remember trying to get on lit with my laptop and being blocked. I tried to read a book with the Kindle I have on my laptop, but I suspect that anything I read won't have stuck and I'll have to go over it all again.

So I'm back home and under orders not to do too much for a few days. But I think I better get my wife's laundry out of the dryer. She got a crick in her back sitting in the hospital chair all day yesterday, then walked the dog for me when we got home and again early this morning before going to work. Wonderful lady.
 
I thought he was making a play on words. Porn to Pron but meaning Prawn? Large shrimp?

Did I read too much into it?:eek:

Montanos

I think TE must be spending time on sites where they monitor heavily so you have to mis-spell certain words to be allowed to use them. :)

They relaxed me for the procedure with a drug that the nurse said would affect my memory. And there is much I don't remember about the day.
Gosh, that sounds ... heavy duty.
:rose:
I hope the test results come back soon and clear. Take it easy! I am sure your wife values you more than her laundry. (I speak as one who is always having to get her own knickers down. Uh, off the washing line! ;) )

Anyway, you made me feel better about having to go back for another breast test which I just read the letter properly and I see will take all morning! :mad: I bet there is not even WiFi in the breast test clinic, let alone Literotica :rolleyes:.

(Don't get alarmed, anyone, it's just that the li'l old wrinkled dugs have reached vintage status now - I am old enough to have a free test, and they almost always make you go back for a second test if it's the first time you have had a test, so they have some more pictures to ogle/compare your lumpy weird breasts with.)

Back on topic:
I remember that there are some other websites which block mention of Literotica - Facebook will not let you link to it! We should start a campaign to get ourselves on everyone's Face(book).
 
Back on topic:
I remember that there are some other websites which block mention of Literotica - Facebook will not let you link to it! We should start a campaign to get ourselves on everyone's Face(book).

Actually you are now able to link to your stories on Facebook.

I don't know if the change was intentional or if someone flipped a switch by accident, but it has been that way since sometime back in May.
 
Actually you are now able to link to your stories on Facebook.

I don't know if the change was intentional or if someone flipped a switch by accident, but it has been that way since sometime back in May.

I have been off my Facebook since way before then even. :eek:

Good news! what about Google? They still seem to be not predicting when you write the word 'Literotica' although they will search and find Literotica material for you.
 
I have been off my Facebook since way before then even. :eek:

Good news! what about Google? They still seem to be not predicting when you write the word 'Literotica' although they will search and find Literotica material for you.

Back when I first discovered Lit it was due to a google search - I asked for free erotic stories and Literotica came in first.

And it did it again just now when I asked for "Free Sex Stories". But it won't predict for me, since I only access it when I'm in an "incognito" window.
 
Back
Top