Rhapsody's photos

tumblr_mqijayp8pZ1sow60jo1_500.jpg

Excellent lighting!

I have now seen the whole thread and I am in awe - the composition especially is wonderful - I love the use of shapes...triangles etc...you fill the frame beautifully Rhapsody!:):kiss::kiss:

Thank you!!! You get it...cool! I actually had to get permission from the NYC port authority to set up a tripod in Grand Central Station.

Oh I do.....I have tried the same in the Natural History Museum in London - must see if I can dig it out!!:rose:

Oh I do.....I have tried the same in the Natural History Museum in London - must see if I can dig it out!!:rose:

When I was in Paris there was a pipe bomb that went off. People were running away, I was stupid and ran toward the action...what a moron I am. Lol. I did get a ton of awesome shots.

When I was in Paris there was a pipe bomb that went off. People were running away, I was stupid and ran toward the action...what a moron I am. Lol. I did get a ton of awesome shots.

we photographers are like that!!:rolleyes:

Well my dear I have just gone through your whole picture thread. I am blown away at your attention to detail, composition, and subjects. I have composed a list that tells how each has spoken to me which I'll post later.
It was wonderful to converse with you last night however brief it was. Then today I find that you are an inspiration to all you come in contact with, awesome.

david

I liked the Sunflower best. Also The butterfly on the flowers and the Desert clouds - was it taken in Arizona?

The storm battered sailboat in the surf was very good too.

OK they're all great. Those are just my personal favorites. "I don't know art, I just know what I like".

How did I miss your post, how rude of me. Yes, a lot of my work is in Az because I live there.

Well my dear I have just gone through your whole picture thread. I am blown away at your attention to detail, composition, and subjects. I have composed a list that tells how each has spoken to me which I'll post later.
It was wonderful to converse with you last night however brief it was. Then today I find that you are an inspiration to all you come in contact with, awesome.

david

Thank you, yes it was a nice conversation.

Rhapsody, darling, these are amazing!
I am in such awe of your talent!!!
One thing though.....I miss your boobies!

Rhapsody, darling, these are amazing!
I am in such awe of your talent!!!
One thing though.....I miss your boobies!

I know, I got tired of them greeting me every time I logged in. Mocking me..."we are not REALLY this pretty and you know it!"

I need to lower the size of the picts before I put them up here. LOL

My home has amazing landscapes...might be some of the best in the world.

tumblr_mqpwrpn0si1sow60jo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqpwrpn0si1sow60jo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_mqpwrpn0si1sow60jo3_1280.jpg

I am so sorry they are so giant.

As you should be sorry, instead of having us needing magnifying lenses to appreciate the views, we are instead given such magnificent and wonderful images whose clarity is so clear, that it almost feels like we're there. Have you no shame?

:p :rolleyes:

Great pics though and interesting choice for a new AV.

The fourth one reminds me of this

He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

I feel like an eagle soaring high in the last pic. Inspirational. :heart:

Back