facials humiliating?

I'm a total cum guzzler, but yeah, I love taking a big fat load on my face. I'm 45, and first started sucking dick a few years ago, but I figure if I'm going to be a fucking cocksucker than whatever the dude I'm sucking off wants to do is cool. So yeah, facials are totally cool with me!!
 
no facials are not humiliating in a bad way , i love them ,to have a guy pull his cock out and spray his cum all over my face,yummy.
 
I've never actually had a facial done to me, but I did have a guy finish me off onto his face. He had sucked on me good and hard for quite a while since we had already ejaculated into each others mouths about an hour earlier. When he saw me starting to get hard again he had me stand at the side of the bed and he dropped down to his knee's and started going to town on my erect penis. It was a perfect position because he was able to deep throat my entire 7 inches and even get his tongue out onto my cum swollen balls. After about 10 minutes or so I felt another massive orgasm start to swell into my lower shaft and he sensed it too. He pulled my cock from his mouth and started stroking it long and hard as he rubbed the mushroom shaped swollen head up against his cheeks, lips and chin. He moaned out "Cum all over my face" just as my cock started to spasm wildly. I came and came hard as I had ever in a long time ... creamy hot squirts of lusciously messy sperm and semen erupting from my pee-hole slit onto his anxiously waiting face as he just moaned out "oh yeahhhhhhhhh ... oooooooooo". Unfortunately I had to leave right after that, but he told me later he left my cum on his face for the rest of the day. So to answer the question, it wasn't humiliating to him ... and it felt super good for me.
 
I think I would love for a guy or 2 to give me a facial. I think it be hot to be on my knees with cum on my face.
 
Depends on the situation. For instance, I have had a couple of guys that would call me names while stroking in front of my face. Then after receiving a huge facial from one of them I was told to leave and not allowed to clean up first. Of course, I loved every second of being treated that way and would ask for more!! Other times I have had a guy pull out of my mouth and cum all over my face and that's fine too. No degrading or anything, just a healthy cumshot and then done.
 
I hate how women hate cum. I'm a guy. And I love getting facials(well I prefer more in my mouth but still) how is it humiliating to get a bit of liquid on ur face from the cock that was in your body? I have blown my load without touching my cock as I was sucking one and it blew in my mouth, I came from feeling it cum in my mouth. I can't stand people who don't swallow, or atleast get a facial.
 
I have taken perhaps hundreds of facials over the years primarily from my husband and have never once found them degrading but rather hot. My own curiosity about them began in my late teens when I saw it done in a porn movie. I asked a boyfriend at the time to do it to me and not to get upset if I did not like it. Too my surprise (and his delight) I have loved it and still do to this day.

Now that being said I know many women who do not care for it but otherwise love most aspects of sex. No woman should ever be forced to do something she does not wish to do. Liking or not liking a facial does not make a woman less sexual. If one partner is pressuring another to do something they do not want to do then it becomes selfish and can destroy the relationship. I know of one instance where a marriage fell apart because the husband was so focused on desiring anal sex and his wife did not care for it. Sad when those things happen.

When a woman is FORCED or at least pressured to do something then it it is degrading. In the bedroom with my husband, us with another couple, or myself, another woman and my husband I can be an absolute triple X slut..but that is my choice and as a very sexually motivated female I love it. But not all women are like that and should never be forced to be.
 
for me, a facial is not humiliating. It is a gift if you are into it and that is the only way I have ever done them.
 
isn't that the point (that they're humiliating)?

Not always. I think of them as a reward for a job well done. For either a guy or a woman if they enjoy them I am always willing to provide!

I guess they could be considered humiliating if you wanted to look at them that way, but personally I don't consider piss humiliating either, it's just another way to have fun while connecting sexually with a partner. (And let me say that it is only with someone who enjoys it)
 
The way I see it is that it's not humiliating if you want it to happen. I see it as a natural part of love making and if I think it turns my man on, which I know it does, then on occassion I will ask him to do it to me. :kiss:
 
The way I see it is that it's not humiliating if you want it to happen. I see it as a natural part of love making and if I think it turns my man on, which I know it does, then on occassion I will ask him to do it to me. :kiss:

Glad you agree. I know women how actually find it sexier since they can watch the guy cum. I understand that for sure. Love watching guys make "the face" when they cum!
 
Not at all

I'm sure like most, I am more turned on by what excites the man I'm with. If it turns him on, I'm more than happy to have him cum all over my face, neck, chest...anywhere he wants to put it! If he is into that, I do try to hold him in my mouth as long as possible to feel that first squirt of warm, salty goodness however.
 
I'd love to find out what a facial would feel like. Hell I'd be happy to actually meet someone from the ads I reply to on CL (like that will ever happen, why do people post if they don't reply to those that message them? Well anyway) and be a good little sissy gurl , sliding a nice, smooth, long, hard, hot cock past my lips, across my tongue and down my throat and making it feel good until I feel a sudden pulsation, pumping cum into my mouth and all over my face while being called dirty little names.
 
I've never considered humiliating . I prefer to swallow, but when my buddy wants blow it all over my face then parade me around the retreat, I'm up for that as well. In fact, after the cum walk he's ready for his second and I'm more than ready to give it to him:).
 
I was just speaking with my friend and she says facials are humilating.

Does anyone else feel this way?

I am a guy but having a guy blow his load all over my face actually makes me cum!

i suppose they are humiliating but I think that is why I love them , having a real man cum all over my face is just so sexy , I love the feeling of humiliation and submission and I get so turned on by it .
 
I don't find it humiliating. More like a gift I give. (mebe I'm kiiding myself tho :rolleyes:)
 
Back
Top