Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lqyguuz8dK1qdwh13o1_400.jpg

tumblr_lm34rgif5O1qb77vjo1_500.jpg

rosie_nat_02_1920_thumb.jpg

Texas, you have to be the most resourceful lady when it comes to boobs and search engines!

But the real question is, what do we have to give to see a pretty flash of your girls? :)

Texas, you have to be the most resourceful lady when it comes to boobs and search engines!

But the real question is, what do we have to give to see a pretty flash of your girls? :)

Ive flashed my girls before
haven't you seen them?

Ive flashed my girls before
haven't you seen them?

Nope, perhaps I should take up "post stalking" people. I'm not your normal internet perv, I'm not skilled in the ways of the lurking Jedi, lol. If you've posted them, I can look, of course I'm not against a new shot either!

I remember your pic in my handbra thread, and they're absolutely phenomenal. :)

And I mean it this time :)

Nope, perhaps I should take up "post stalking" people. I'm not your normal internet perv, I'm not skilled in the ways of the lurking Jedi, lol. If you've posted them, I can look, of course I'm not against a new shot either!

I remember your pic in my handbra thread, and they're absolutely phenomenal. :)

Im feeling naughty today
heres a new one, buuut its a one time shot so if you
dont catch it before I take it down .. your SOL :D

Last edited:
Im feeling naughty today

Good night New York! Those are gorgeous!

Good thing I'm not your husband, my hands and mouth would have a permanent home.

Thanks for the pic! :D

Good night New York! Those are gorgeous!

Good thing I'm not your husband, my hands and mouth would have a permanent home.

Thanks for the pic! :D

LOL
no thank you
I think they may have been one of the cutest
responses to a pic of me Ive ever gotten ;)

Im feeling naughty today

And I mentioned (jokingly I'm certain now) about a breast enhancement...honey I don't need anything done. From what I've seen of u perfection. Hey tx how quickly u think they'd take down my thread if it was titled "throw this girl a bone(r)"

For bound

And I mentioned (jokingly I'm certain now) about a breast enhancement...honey I don't need anything done. From what I've seen of u perfection. Hey tx how quickly u think they'd take down my thread if it was titled "throw this girl a bone(r)"

Hah, I think its a great title, as long as there are no cock shots in the thread
I think any thread of you would get hits like masturbation was going outta style ;)

Last edited:
LOL
no thank you
I think they may have been one of the cutest
responses to a pic of me Ive ever gotten ;)

You think I'm kidding! My wife punishes me by grounding me from boob access for hours on end!

Ok, yeah, that's not true...but I am a lover of breasts and yours are top notch! :)

Badliver:
If they post links to their pics, they can show them all day long. Check my profile for instance.

Last edited:
You think I'm kidding! My wife punishes me by grounding me from boob access for hours on end!

Ok, yeah, that's not true...but I am a lover of breasts and yours are top notch! :)

Badliver:
If they post links to their pics, they can show them all day long. Check my profile for instance.

Hah your edit lies! :D

Badliver:

I'll keep this is mind. :) and TY for that lil treat...tease me and I have an he and half before I get to leave work.

Oh yes
those are 100% me and real

although I often bemoan that this thread makes me feel
like I want bigger breasts.

Especially sweetness, shes positively perfect.

I don't think your breasts need a size adjustment at all. Perfection might have already been attained.

Any guys thoughts on this matter?

Oh yes

I can't imagine why? You must be a DD at least, I know I'd have insane amounts of fun with what you already have. Most guys would walk miles, uphill, in snow, both ways just to massage them :)

(See, now I've gone from cute responses straight to cheesy cliche responses)

I'll keep this is mind. :) and TY for that lil treat...tease me and I have an he and half before I get to leave work.

I like to tease, its pretty much all we can do over the forum. Plus, that's the only part of me I'm proud of, the rest of me needs lots of work, lol! :)

Badliver:

Lol I edited it to say pricks *d'oh

Oh yes

Idk tx I have a girl crush on u and idk, can we try the water method to see if they're real? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back