New Teacher (open for female pm 1st please!)

Coryd2433

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 6, 2011
Posts
734
Cory was 25 and in his third year of teaching and coaching. In teaching age he was still young and in coaching years web younger. However, coaching football was Cory's calling at the age of 25 he was now the offense coordinator for one of the biggest football programs in all of Texas. This did not go unnoticed in the school or the town he lived in. To top it off he was good looking too. His tall frame and broad shoulders accented his short buzz cut and dark brown eyes. At 6'2 and 195lbs he was definitely in shape and intimidating to the boys and a dream for the girls.

Cory had been teaching Landscaping and horticulture at te school for three years now. So not only was he a football coach. He was in charge of keeping up all the athletic fields on this beautiful high school campus. Cory definitely had his hands full. His classroom was at the end of a hall way in the back of the hall where all the elective and trade classes were. As the first day was about begin Cory wondered who they had gotten to fill the classroom next to his and what they would be teaching. Early on the first day of school dressed in his khaki slacks and school logo polo shirt Cory entered the building. As he made his way to his classroom door he noticed the class next to his and the door opened. Cory peeked his head and saw no one there. Heading on his room he cut on the lights and cleaned off his desk. A few moments later he heard a crash in the room next to his like a bunch of books hitting the floor hopping to his feet and out the door Cory entered the room. "hello? Is everything ok in here?" he asked as he noticed the backroom closet door open.

(Open for one female please pm me first! To tell about your character)?
 
everything is ok..i put some books on the shelf here and the whole shelf fell then the other shelves fell. this is my first year of teaching art. i'm in a bright blue blouse, tan skirt and 2" heels. 30, yeah i went to school later, green eyes, auburn hair, 36c, 128lbs, 5'4". i didn't think anyone was in the next room, but i guess i was wrong. i'm lynne
 
Back
Top