What Are You Thinking Riiiiiiiiiiiight....NOW!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Mother Nature. What. The. Fuck.

At 1pm local time, it was 56F, and I could deliver in shirt sleeves. Now, at 7:30pm, it is 21F, with windchills approaching zero.

Sure, I was prepared and have all my winter kit. But still, Mrs. N needs to lay off the booze.

At 1pm local time, it was 56F, and I could deliver in shirt sleeves. Now, at 7:30pm, it is 21F, with windchills approaching zero.

Sure, I was prepared and have all my winter kit. But still, Mrs. N needs to lay off the booze.

Maybe you should have some booze. It'll warm you up.

It's similar here. 70 earlier now freezing rain. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should have some booze. It'll warm you up.

I drive for my job, that sounds ill advised. Lol.

It's similar here. 70 earlier now freezing rain. :rolleyes:

I'm not saying the lady shouldn't have some fun. And I get it. Jack Frost has six pack abs, a big icicle and he can go for months at a time. What more could you ask for?

I'm just saying, make him buy you dinner and a show first. Ease in, let everybody get comfy. Maybe a little winter foreplay before we all get fucked.

I'm not saying the lady shouldn't have some fun. And I get it. Jack Frost has six pack abs, a big icicle and he can go for months at a time. What more could you ask for?

I'm just saying, make him buy you dinner and a show first. Ease in, let everybody get comfy. Maybe a little winter foreplay before we all get fucked.

I've never been fond of winter but suddenly I have a new appreciation. :D

This is too cute!

For what it's worth, I wore shorts and flip flops to pick up the kids this afternoon. Now we're just hoping the pipes don't freeze overnight tonight. :rolleyes:

This is too cute!

For what it's worth, I wore shorts and flip flops to pick up the kids this afternoon. Now we're just hoping the pipes don't freeze overnight tonight. :rolleyes:
Turn on all your faucets just keep them low. A fast drip should do it! Take it from one who knows. lol

This is too cute!

It's not dropping that low here tonight but tomorrow...well that's a whole different story.

But tonight's rain was more then enough reason to not go out anywhere in it.

You're screwed. You've backed yourself into another corner, made your survival dependent on too many other people, given too much of yourself again. Is there a way forward that doesn't involve compromising yourself yet again, or leaving other people in the lurch. If there is, I can't see it

There’s this guy at work. I interviewed him. I was involved in his hiring. Everyone loves him. And there’s this girl at work. She’s killed it. Great to have her around to mix into the testosterone. And we all just found out he’s been harassing her to a pretty shameful extent. It has me feeling all sorts of ways.

Just be fucking human to the people you have to sit down with everyday. Jesus Christ.

It's late, but I just can't get my mind to quiet. Suppose I'll go read for a bit and see if that settles anything down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back