Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > BDSM Talk > BDSM Cafe

Old 02-16-2018, 04:03 PM   #3126
LucyBee01
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmslt2326 View Post
Thank you so much scotluvsoral...

Ok guys.... first of all in case I have not said it recently Cancer Sucks.

Sorry it has been a bit since I posted but as you have heard I have had ANOTHER complication...

An old injury (prior to the breast cancer) did not heal correctly because my chemo made my blood as thick as sludge and hemolytic ( full of dead blood red cells) so the top of my femur (thigh bone) died.
A simple fall earlier this year broke the dead bone and I was walking on it. A bone scan accidentally found it and because of the original injury and the dead femoral neck it was determined I needed a full hip replacement with hardware removal.

Monday the 12th I got all previous plates and screws removed...all dead bone removed and my thigh bone and hip replaced. I can finally hope that this complication is the last, final heartbreak from this miserable disease...Thanks for listening guys....
Cancer does suck. Welcome back

FYC!

Old 02-17-2018, 11:21 AM   #3127
DarkPlaceOfSun
Loves Spam

Spam

[spam/advertisement prohibited as per forum guidelines]

Last edited by Sammael Bard : 02-17-2018 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Seriously dude?

Old 02-18-2018, 12:33 AM   #3128
cookiecat
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucyBee01 View Post
My mother has been told she has weeks, maybe months left to live.This has happened a lot sooner than I expected. I think I am in shock as it hasnít really hit me yet. I should be able to take time to stay with my parents on and off pretty easily, which I am glad about.
Just scared of what lies ahead.
Oh Lucy. What a kick in the head, gut, heart. This unknown is scary. My heart is with you and your family.

Old 02-18-2018, 12:40 AM   #3129
cookiecat
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcc2448 View Post
Cancer has ravaged our family. Cancer has taken many. Cancer has effected many that are still here in recovery.

Cancer has my 5 year old Niece battling a long hard battle for her life. She just had tumors removed from her lungs and kidneys. Bless her heart she call her scar on her neck a Shark Bite. Always smiling with her beautiful bald head.

My sister underwent surgery and had all of her reproductive organs removed with some thyroids. She is undergoing treatment as well. Supposedly the Drs removed all of the Cancer but you never know.

You live each day as there tomorrow is not guaranteed. Love as there is no tomorrow. No regrets.
Blessings for your niece and your sister. One day at a time it is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trkr359 View Post
As hard as it is to believe it's been 10 months now---and such a roller coaster ride...everytime I feel like I'm getting comfortable and dealing with her death....I seem to slip back.....Trying to figure it all out....
It's hard to figure out, isn't it? (((hugs)))

Old 02-18-2018, 12:57 AM   #3130
cookiecat
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by smtst5 View Post
Today is the 10th anniversary of my momís passing from bladder cancer. I think about her every day. The emotional roller coaster has flattened out some but I still get irritable around special days like today (which happens to be my dads birthday).
Roller coaster is a good way to put it. Glad you have some flatter days! Hoping you get through those days that are bigger reminders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmslt2326 View Post
Thank you so much scotluvsoral...

Ok guys.... first of all in case I have not said it recently Cancer Sucks.

Sorry it has been a bit since I posted but as you have heard I have had ANOTHER complication...

An old injury (prior to the breast cancer) did not heal correctly because my chemo made my blood as thick as sludge and hemolytic ( full of dead blood red cells) so the top of my femur (thigh bone) died.
A simple fall earlier this year broke the dead bone and I was walking on it. A bone scan accidentally found it and because of the original injury and the dead femoral neck it was determined I needed a full hip replacement with hardware removal.

Monday the 12th I got all previous plates and screws removed...all dead bone removed and my thigh bone and hip replaced. I can finally hope that this complication is the last, final heartbreak from this miserable disease...Thanks for listening guys....
Wow! You've been through so much. Sending you lots of good thoughts that you heal in the right way from this.

Old Yesterday, 03:40 PM   #3131
LucyBee01
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecat View Post
Oh Lucy. What a kick in the head, gut, heart. This unknown is scary. My heart is with you and your family.

Thank you cookiecat
I am back home this week but will be able to re-join my parents next week. Mum is so strong. Dad seems strong too. I know that might not continue. I am doing my best to be strong for them too and bring some happy times with me to share with them. It all still seems a bit unreal.