Michigan Roll Call

Right?! Anything over 80 is okay with me! I dealt with the humidity like any sophisticated 27yr old... I ran threw the sprinkler. :D

I hate a/c and fans. I'll never understand how one can sleep with air blowing on them the whole time. I still sleep with my comforter in July.
:heart: this! :D

I hate a/c and fans. I'll never understand how one can sleep with air blowing on them the whole time. I still sleep with my comforter in July.

I can't have it blowing on me, but I like to be able to cool off when I'm sleeping or watching a movie or whatever.

When it was hot over the weekend I was reminiscing about running through the sprinklers when I was younger. Can't do that nowadays. I'm sure I'll get a letter from the association or a neighbor will call the cops about a man in his underwear running around the yard.

When it was hot over the weekend I was reminiscing about running through the sprinklers when I was younger. Can't do that nowadays. I'm sure I'll get a letter from the association or a neighbor will call the cops about a man in his underwear running around the yard.

Buy some black Speedos and own it! I dare someone to call on me, I know quite a few County boys and can raise hell when needed... the cops they send better be cute.... *daydreaming for a second.... ahem, back to what I was saying....* No law against having a good time!

Group cuddle time!!! Hey! Whose hand is that?!

Be glad it's just my hand :D

I'm not minding this 44 f temp right now. Just wish I had pulled the van into the driveway last night. The walk across the street today in a short sleeve shirt and no coat was a bit chilly

Be glad it's just my hand :D

I'm not minding this 44 f temp right now. Just wish I had pulled the van into the driveway last night. The walk across the street today in a short sleeve shirt and no coat was a bit chilly

Who said I was glad? Nice big hands, btw! ;)

Oh, like the hands? Here, let me just move over here and then lets see how you like this.... :devil:

Oops, I think I dropped something, could you pick that up for me?

Always the goal! I love the idea of uncomfortable dress pants. :) in an especially good mood today. Hubby is going to get it good after baseball tonight. Hehehe.

OH SURE, tease me then rub it in that your getting sex! DAMN YOU SEXY WOMEN! DAMN YOU ALL

post-50255-god-damn-you-all-to-hell-gif-I-rH9G.gif

Back