The Literotica Tag team competition?

The all time worse is the New York Jewish American Princess accent.

I don't know. There was one here this weekend from CT, about 30 min from RI, that the Sir Mix Alot girl- "oh ma god, beckay. Look at her butt." Every sentence, all the time.

There's a name for talking like that. Anybody know what it is?

Vocal fry. That's what it's called.
 
Last edited:
I don't know. There was one here this weekend from CT, about 30 min from RI, that the Sir Mix Alot girl- "oh ma god, beckay. Look at her butt." Every sentence, all the time.

There's a name for talking like that. Anybody know what it is?

That's not indicative of CT those girls are everywhere.

I think I know what you mean, not surfer girl, but..... All I know is neither of my daughters ever spoke like that.

My youngest however got sent home when she was 17 for telling a guy at school that slapped her on the ass as she walked by that he better take his little fucking dick and shove it up his boyfriend's fucking ass before she cut it off with a straight edge

Not sure what accent she used, but there were no Oh my gods in there.

Also pretty sure it didn't help when my words to the principle were "If he touches my kid again I'll cut his cock off and mail it to his father myself."

They transferred her to a new home room the next day:rolleyes:
 
Not a CT thing. Just pointing out the proximity to RI. Vocal fry: http://youtu.be/UsE5mysfZsY

That's not indicative of CT those girls are everywhere.

I think I know what you mean, not surfer girl, but..... All I know is neither of my daughters ever spoke like that.

My youngest however got sent home when she was 17 for telling a guy at school that slapped her on the ass as she walked by that he better take his little fucking dick and shove it up his boyfriend's fucking ass before she cut it off with a straight edge

Not sure what accent she used, but there were no Oh my gods in there.

Also pretty sure it didn't help when my words to the principle were "If he touches my kid again I'll cut his cock off and mail it to his father myself."

They transferred her to a new home room the next day:rolleyes:
 
Odd as it seems I've seen that. "Abby" has some funny stuff.

There's another girl who is absolutely hilarious her name is Jenna Marbles. Look her up the one about how to get guys to leave you alone at a club is pretty funny.

My juniors talk about her. I should watch.
 
Congratulations to the winners! Congratulations to anyone who read all the entries, also.

Even though we didn't win, I'm quite happy with how our story turned out. I think the distinct writing styles of my partner and myself really helped illustrate the different personalities of our main character(s). And credit to MST for thinking up that surprise twist!
 
ELLIE is the winner. She won a case of FLATUSCENTS deodorizer caplets, now in Old Money, New Car, and Fresh Flowers scents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9YvoCHTaBc

I'd like to thank my partners for their help in achieving this award but in truth they were all awesome writers so it was given to me alone for stinking up the thread. I will however thank JBJ for being the ultimate role model and for the case of flatuscents he is parting with for me :D
 
I'd like to thank my partners for their help in achieving this award but in truth they were all awesome writers so it was given to me alone for stinking up the thread. I will however thank JBJ for being the ultimate role model and for the case of flatuscents he is parting with for me :D

What he didn't tell you is there is a fourth scent. "Old Curmudgeon" and he is saving that all for himself.

Now I'm really jealous I didn't win the JBJ award. I have no clue what old money smells like.
 
What he didn't tell you is there is a fourth scent. "Old Curmudgeon" and he is saving that all for himself.

Now I'm really jealous I didn't win the JBJ award. I have no clue what old money smells like.

Close. The 4th scent is Old Fogeys Stogie.
 
I am just waiting to hear from one team as to where they would like their story moved to, then i will message Laurel for those wondering when that will happen. :D
 
Congratulations Ellie and Swilly!

Since this contest was first announced, I knew I was under a deadline. I had a major work project in r/l that was breathing down my neck. I travel frequently for a living, but I knew the waiting project was going to become a major time sap.

When my original partner flaked out, I had two invitations for new co-writers: the lovely and talented PennLady seemed between partners and Ellie offered to accept an extra partner. While I waited out my original partner, PennLady's original partner showed back up, so I accepted Ellie's offer.

MY experience writing with Ellie? IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!! We quickly came up with an original idea and began writing as she described. We swapped the narrative back and forth, much as Swilly has described. I feel as if I found a new friend with that weird Aussie chick. (I think weird people tend to find each other.) I had a great time writing with her and getting to know her.

I truly hope Ellie feels a sense of ownership over the story we crafted together. I'm very proud of it. When I figured out she had teamed up with LC, too, I suggested we called the next tag-team competition: "Writing with Ellie."

I regret losing my original partner. We had different approaches to writing, but I though their insight and ideas were exceptional. It would have been interesting to finish that story had they been willing to continue. I wish them well.

I also regret feeling as if I left PennLady hanging in her time of need. I like PennLady and I firmly thought she was back on track with her O.P. (again, "Original Partner").

I'm hoping like hell Ellie and I figure the time to continue the story we started. I like the characters and I like their story line.

I wish real life, with all of its twists and turns, would have allowed more time reading the stories. I'm still working through them. And, I wish I hadn't felt the pressure of "I'm about to drop off the face of the Earth for two weeks." But woulda, shoulda, coulda - you know?

Be well, my Tag Team friends! Congrats to the winners and congrats to all who found a partner and maybe a friend. Thanks LC!!!!

Now please excuse me while I get back to work. :)
 
Congrats to all involved and even bigger congrats to Swilly and Eliie.

And a big shout-out to Zeb_Carter, it was a joy to work with you.

Too bad our story took such a nosedive in the last few days. I was hoping we could at least maintain that red H.

As for the contest itself: Well done LC, that was an awesome idea. The best thing: Even as a rather newbie-ish writer, I felt welcome in this group.

I would be up for round two, but I'd ask for a few weeks of downtime. I still have some of my own stuff to tend to, and another four weeks of always-on accaountability are hard to maintain, fun as it was. So my vote for Tag Team: Title Defense Edition would be for after Nude Day.

As for the method of partner selection? As seen this time, randomness has its drawbacks. Sometimes people don't gel, or real life snipes in. But I think the benefit is that you have to move out of your comfort zone and adjust to a person you've never met or worked with before. I can only say this time it worked out wonderfully.

Zeb was fun to work with and his dilligence in fact-checking made our story that much better compared to one of my solo hacks. One thing to keep in mind, from a teamwork point of view: There can't be too much communication. In our time together, we must have exchanged 238 e-mails, give or take a couple, plus some hour-long chats. we worked TOGETHER on our yarn. We did pass segments back and forth, we cross-edited our stuff, but most of all we were involved equally in all of the story, plot, characters. It worked out, even when the story evolved off our initial outline. Surprisingly, we never argued. There were disputes, but all went on a strictly professional level. I have no idea if he's arming his cruise missiles and plans to nuke me off the Earth for being the chaotic airhead that I am, but I truly enjoyed my time with him.

Geez, now I'm blushing, something I haven't done since High School. Thank you sir. It was a pleasure working with you. Your wordsmithing was excellent. You always came up with the right words where my clumsy attempt failed. I looked forward to your emails and feedback on what we were doing. Never, well maybe once or twice, did I disagree with a valid point you made.

Congrats to the winners and to Ellie for her Jimmy award. It was fun.
 
The next winner gets a case of kitty litter to preserve their story.
 
KL keeps those stories fresh and pleasant smelling, longer.
I need it then. I wore the championship belt to the grocery store and no one cared!

Ellie gets it tomorrow. I bet she gets more attention wearing it than I do. Especially if that's all she wears!
 
Back
Top