The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so you thought you had lost it but you're flattered but straight?
Dude, you are complex!

Why is it complex to find it flattering when someone is attracted to you?

I told Freckles, thinking she might find it weird, but she totally cracked up. She knows I have gay appeal, and finds it amusing.

Why is it complex to find it flattering when someone is attracted to you?

I told Freckles, thinking she might find it weird, but she totally cracked up. She knows I have gay appeal, and finds it amusing.

It's not that you find it flattering when someone is attracted, it is that you were wondering if you lost it. :p

Edited to add: Yes it is funny though. Complete down to the Ms Manners thank you but I'm straight note.

Last edited:
What the hell is this...an AARP meeting? Let me tell you about my grandchildren? Sheesh! This is a lively bunch this evening. ;)

Whatcha been doing at the keyboard that long? hhhmmmmmmm?:confused:;)

Writing...Fantasy stories...I'm reworking some old and writing new stories starring the characters I created for the 'Enchanted Twelve' chain story last year...Princess Merry and Prince Karl...they meet goblins, dragons, living skeletons, ravening beasts and invaders from space...and defeat them. Some become their friends. It's a fun series. :D

Writing...Fantasy stories...I'm reworking some old and writing new stories starring the characters I created for the 'Enchanted Twelve' chain story last year...Princess Merry and Prince Karl...they meet goblins, dragons, living skeletons, ravening beasts and invaders from space...and defeat them. Some become their friends. It's a fun series. :D

Sounds like fun.

Sounds like fun.

It sure is...you're not limited by anything except your own imagination...I've been meaning to do this for a while...and finally got off the dime and did it. I've always liked F&SF anyway...now I can stretch my talents into new story lines.

It sure is...you're not limited by anything except your own imagination...I've been meaning to do this for a while...and finally got off the dime and did it. I've always liked F&SF anyway...now I can stretch my talents into new story lines.

Oddly enough that tends to be the direction my muse takes me.

Oddly enough that tends to be the direction my muse takes me.

No kiddin'? I didn't know you wrote F&SF. I never read many of other folks stories, except in contests...and I've been skipping those lately.

I'd like to read some of what you've written...and I'll share some of mine with you.

No kiddin'? I didn't know you wrote F&SF. I never read many of other folks stories, except in contests...and I've been skipping those lately.

I'd like to read some of what you've written...and I'll share some of mine with you.

Uhm...I haven't actually posted anything here yet. :eek: Part of that is my latent perfectionist tendancies. It will never be perfect so that tends to stop me at some points.

But will bring some to the Litogether for you to peruse.

Uhm...I haven't actually posted anything here yet. :eek: Part of that is my latent perfectionist tendancies. It will never be perfect so that tends to stop me at some points.

But will bring some to the Litogether for you to peruse.

Night All, time for some sleep. Pleasant dreams.

Thanks Wenchie...I'll bring some of mine...sweet dreams. :kiss:

I'm outta here too. Night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back