The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the most part, I did. Looks like the weatherman undershot the mark a little today.

Right now the kids are watching Spiderman and then we're off to the park.

Last edited:
For the most part, I did. Looks like the weatherman undershot the mark a little today.

Right now the kids are watching Spiderman and then we're off to the park.

Eh, weather predicting isn't accurate here...doubt it is where you are either.

Enjoy the park. :)

Eh, weather predicting isn't accurate here...doubt it is where you are either.

Enjoy the park. :)

I will...thank God the wind came up a little bit because it's creeping up over 90 here today.

The heat and I don't always agree. The cold yes, but not the heat.

Good evening everyone...Hmmmm...no one's here...I hear laughs and giggles so the elves must be cleaning the Maidens bathing pool...I guess I have some ale and wander up on the roof...there's a nice breeze up there. :D

Good evening everyone...Hmmmm...no one's here...I hear laughs and giggles so the elves must be cleaning the Maidens bathing pool...I guess I have some ale and wander up on the roof...there's a nice breeze up there. :D

Evening, Tom. :kiss::kiss: When you're done surveying the landscape, c'mon back and sit with me a while.

Hello, kitty. We've met on the word chain. :) Nice to see you...you might want to ask for the tour. This place is huge.

I'll save your seat, Tom. <pats couch>

Oh I know. Apparently there's pools? Now who do I ask to show me around? :)

Oh I know. Apparently there's pools? Now who do I ask to show me around? :)

Let's start with the baths.

Gerome_Jean_Leon_Bain_Turc_Ou_Bain_.jpg

and

Femme_nue.jpg

and

Moorish_Bath.jpg

Well, those were either shooting stars or the kids down the street have bottle rockets.

Thanks for saving my seat, Di. :kiss:

How goes it, Bear? Givin' Kitty the grand tour of the palace? Upstairs for last, right? ;)

Well, those were either shooting stars or the kids down the street have bottle rockets.

Thanks for saving my seat, Di. :kiss:

How goes it, Bear? Givin' Kitty the grand tour of the palace? Upstairs for last, right? ;)

My pleasure, Tom. :kiss: So you saw stars, huh?

Just fine here with you, Tom. :kiss: How was your day?

One of mixed emotions...truly. I have house guests...my daughter and her family from Georgia are spending the week with us...and it's been raining steadily since Sunday. *sigh* Keeping a 4 yo boy amused takes it's toll on one. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back