The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
all I'm saying is that if the pretty little wisp of a girl across the way wanted to come over and shave my legs for me on a regular basis, I would totally not mind.

All I'm saying is half the fun would be the wispy type girl asking all shy and stuff

It's true these things you say. Wispy types all breathless and wishing for your attention.

Hm.

See all I can say about that, is them asking makes me feel violent. Not sure why.

It's true these things you say. Wispy types all breathless and wishing for your attention.

Hm.

See all I can say about that, is them asking makes me feel violent. Not sure why.

them asking in general, or them asking me?

I have an uncanny ability for saying the absolute wrong things. I'm making too much of a habit of this.

But those words are meant to be uttered softly, while lips brush past soft ears. And arms are full of melting girl.

True
but sometimes those words are meant to be spoken aloud so others can hear...by a girl with shaking knees and a fingertip lifting her chin

More people need to have BDSM furniture...Ya know, for when I decide to stop by and have fun on such things.

True
but sometimes those words are meant to be spoken aloud so others can hear...by a girl with shaking knees and a fingertip lifting her chin

Oh come now darling. You know the truth of it, that wispy creature wouldn't stand a chance, I'd hit her so hard just for asking. Honestly, she wouldn't be worth the effort if she wasn't on her knees begging for your attention.

Oh come now darling. You know the truth of it, that wispy creature wouldn't stand a chance, I'd hit her so hard just for asking. Honestly, she wouldn't be worth the effort if she wasn't on her knees begging for your attention.

See? Now was that so hard?
giggling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back