any women that love fucking guys with strap-ons?

420allday

Experienced
i'm not talking about slavery, pain or humiliation - just want to talk to a sexy woman that likes to put her man on his back, lube up the strap-on and fuck him silly...

any gals out there into that?

j

any women

i'm not talking about slavery, pain or humiliation - just want to talk to a sexy woman that likes to put her man on his back, lube up the strap-on and fuck him silly...

any gals out there into that?

j
I'm a man but I'd love to help you in yor search, may I?

Just waiting for the right woman to take me like that. She is out there somewhere.........

YES PLEASE. My man would never let me do this, but its definitely something I fantasize about.

Miss Emiii - you think your inbox is full of pms already? I would love to have a woman as beautiful as you take me with her strap - damn, that would be hot.

Would you take a guy in the mouth before fucking his ass?

randy

I'd love to try this with my husband but he isn't at all keen on the idea lol!

YES PLEASE. My man would never let me do this, but its definitely something I fantasize about.

Well, if you'd like to fantasize with me, I'm sure we could have a great role play. I'm quite a bit older than you, but I am in Ohio to. So, who knows.....

Why is it all the ladies are so far away. I greatly enjoy when a woman takes me that way any females in the n GA area holler I would love to volunteer

We just recently bought a strap-on, but have only played with it once so far. I reckon it's going to become a fun part of our sex life though, lol.

It was my idea to buy one, though hubby was happy to give it a go when I suggested it..

As I have some penis-envy going on (and have had since childhood, lol), despite enjoying being a woman and carrying, birthing and feeding 4 babies, sensual pegging seems like a bloody brilliant idea to me!

I'm definitely looking forward to experimenting more :D When I've tried to research it a bit, all I seem to find is dom\sub, humiliation or 'forced'. There's not a lot out there about a woman who loves being dominated, arse smacked, hair pulled, fisted etc also loving to peg her husband, or generally 'play' at having her own penis! I guess I'm more of a weirdo than even *I* realised, huh?!

DMama

We just recently bought a strap-on, but have only played with it once so far. I reckon it's going to become a fun part of our sex life though, lol.

It was my idea to buy one, though hubby was happy to give it a go when I suggested it..

As I have some penis-envy going on (and have had since childhood, lol), despite enjoying being a woman and carrying, birthing and feeding 4 babies, sensual pegging seems like a bloody brilliant idea to me!

I'm definitely looking forward to experimenting more :D When I've tried to research it a bit, all I seem to find is dom\sub, humiliation or 'forced'. There's not a lot out there about a woman who loves being dominated, arse smacked, hair pulled, fisted etc also loving to peg her husband, or generally 'play' at having her own penis! I guess I'm more of a weirdo than even *I* realised, huh?!

DMama

Nothing weird about that at all...you said it yourself, you have some penis envy. But its also about the "power" or "control" you weild when you strap that cock on. Your hubby is there, willing to relinquish control to you...so some ladies have said its very empowering. Enjoy! I wish I could get pegged more often :)

DMama

I'm submissive in the bedroom and yet I would love to do this to my husband. I think because it would switch our gender roles. Unfortunately, he just won't agree :(

My sweetie and I bought one of the strapless "strapons." We're still getting the hang of it, and should have probably started out with a regular one. But, we're having fun figuring it out!

My sweetie and I bought one of the strapless "strapons." We're still getting the hang of it, and should have probably started out with a regular one. But, we're having fun figuring it out!

he is one lucky man! wish I could find something like that around here

Would love to have a woman take me with a strap on. Have yet to find a women who wanted to go beyond the occasional finger, even the ones who have been in to me taking them anally. A guy can dream.

I would just havent found the guy to attempt it..and most of them are far away that are willing..

Love to be tied to the ottoman ass in the air and lubed up. the anticipation would be so thrilling then to get plowed. HOw long will she saw in and out of my ass.

My anus is a subby button if I get butt fucked there may be no coming back.:eek:

Love to be tied to the ottoman ass in the air and lubed up. the anticipation would be so thrilling then to get plowed. HOw long will she saw in and out of my ass.

My anus is a subby button if I get butt fucked there may be no coming back.:eek:

NICE!!!

THe last time my anus was played with all I could say was Yes Ma'am. It just makes me melt.;)

Back