1HF's av....

Yeah. But at least it's not getting someone fired.

Or a black Caddy.

620 Horsepower blown black caddy that goes 200 MPH, costs more than your house and is also paid for.

;)

You suck at alts Kotori.

Ya always have.

620 Horsepower blown black caddy that goes 200 MPH, costs more than your house and is also paid for.

;)

You suck at alts Kotori.

Ya always have.

All that and the woman with the bruises is still happier than you. You suck at life, Betty. Always have.

;)

You suck at alts Kotori.

Ya always have.

I'm a renter, so your point misses.

I changed names over two years ago and didn't hide it; that hardly qualifies as an alt.

I'm a renter, so your point misses.

I changed names over two years ago and didn't hide it; that hardly qualifies as an alt.

lol....figures.

Oh my home is paid off too.

My biggest bill per month is my Delmonico steak bill.

And now the three ring circus is complete.

I'm a Darwinian. I'm not interested in standing between a bulldozer and someone that wants to be run over. They may believe they have a perfectly good reason. I will though be willing to consume any resources left behind by the departed.

You people don't find yourselves here propping up your twisted columns of beliefs by accident.

Anywhere else in the real world, this conversation would be laughed at as a "freak show".

It's no secret that cancer treatments cause brain damage.

You really think that because I don't agree with you that it is perfectly acceptable for a man to beat on a woman, there's something wrong with the way I think?

lol.

No thanks. I'm not going to let you and eyer shame me into covering them. Your opinion doesn't mean enough to me, nor am I ashamed.

I've made bad choices in life, but this isn't one of them.

So kiss my bruised ass.

:kiss: x1000

You really think that because I don't agree with you that it is perfectly acceptable for a man to beat on a woman, there's something wrong with the way I think?

lol.

What about men that pay women to beat them? Do they need rescuing as well?

It depends. Do they come away looking like they were in a violent car crash like 1HF?

Then yes.

The girls beat to a pulp.

lol.

No. I don't think that it's ok for a man to ever beat on a woman. Or vice versa.

I do believe that each person has his/her own needs to meet. If they can do that in a safe and loving or friendly way that excites and fulfills the both of them without hurting others then it is not my position to judge or make assumptions.

Please refer to my previous post. I am not interested in rescuing anyone that is unwilling to rescue themselves. If they want to beat each other to death, can I have their stuff?

No. I don't think that it's ok for a man to ever beat on a woman. Or vice versa.

I do believe that each person has his/her own needs to meet. If they can do that in a safe and loving or friendly way that excites and fulfills the both of them without hurting others then it is not my position to judge or make assumptions.

Not hurting??? Hurting, is exactly the point as to why she does it. Black and blue marks the size of basketballs isn't safe and as a so deemed medical professional you should know that.

Yet you find it perfectly acceptable to judge me. I believe that makes you a hypocrite.

Please refer to my previous post. I am not interested in rescuing anyone that is unwilling to rescue themselves. If they want to beat each other to death, can I have their stuff?

Why bother?

Kidney cancer is so deadly why would you even want to take on more things?

Really though, KS, can you explain the psychology of saying outrageous things, sometimes stuff you really don't even half believe, just so you can get the enjoyment of strangers berating you on a forum?

I mean, does it at least help you with your ED problem?

Back