Old 06-11-2013, 04:19 PM   #1
Lonelypet29
Virgin

GA male sub looking for.....

Located just 20 minutes outside of Atlanta Georgia (south) can travel.

about me: 29 male sub, little on the larger side around the midsection, short hair, receding line. need more just ask.

SO what am i looking for...

Im VERY curious about quite a few things that i have read stories about and or seen pictures of and am dying to actually try some in RL, first off would be.... full service toilet.... i realize this is a very.... lesser dealth with fetish, but i would REALLY love to be trained, preferably by a female for this one, to become a full service toilet. I love the thought of being tied down immobile (until i got used to receiving everything from her) while eating and drinking what is given to me straight out of the oven/faucet.

secondly, which i do not have the money for currently but will in the future, is pony play another thing that i would love to do in RL, is to become sed pony granted i know you can do this or that with rope, and thats perfect for learning the ropes (wow did i really just say that) about being the pony, but i am one of those people who wants the PERFECT setup if it is to become ongoing.

theres Plenty more to know about what im looking for, but mainly if its about me becoming immobile, or bound in some way, the more the better, cages are a definate plus as well. Also i am becoming bi-curious after my first interactions with my recent donation of ''forced oral'' sex on a male. SO dont hesitate to inquire:P

what i am NOT looking for...... a quick f*ck, one night stand, wanker material. i have finally decided now is the time (since im finally away from people who would shun me for the THOUGHT of any of this.) to pursue my interest in developing my submissive side for the right person

any questions, feel free to ask, i dont bite..... usually cuz im gagged.... but still :P

Last edited by Lonelypet29 : 06-28-2013 at 01:27 AM.

Old 06-14-2013, 03:22 AM   #2
Lonelypet29
Virgin

bump/update

now in Georgia, south atlanta, can travel

Old 06-17-2013, 07:45 PM   #3
Lonelypet29
Virgin

bump.

Old 06-28-2013, 01:28 AM   #4
Lonelypet29
Virgin