Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 05-06-2014, 11:00 AM   #676
tigerlilyxx
Innocent Devil
 
tigerlilyxx's Avatar
 
tigerlilyxx is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East coast
Posts: 1,757
What a lovely bunch of posts to wake up to. Y'all are far too sweet to me.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 11:11 AM   #677
gsrs2120
Loves licking pussy!
 
gsrs2120's Avatar
 
gsrs2120 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Midwest US
Posts: 1,324
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilyxx View Post
Oh, he treated me very well. And soon, he might actually be moving in temporarily, which will make for an interesting arrangement.
That just means more chances for him to treat you well and exhaust you!
__________________
I believe that a man who doesn't go down on women, is a man who has no right to ask for or expect a blowjob.

This man also is missing out on giving his woman some of the best orgasms she'll ever have!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 11:11 AM   #678
gsrs2120
Loves licking pussy!
 
gsrs2120's Avatar
 
gsrs2120 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Midwest US
Posts: 1,324
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilyxx View Post
What a lovely bunch of posts to wake up to. Y'all are far too sweet to me.
Sweet posts for the sweet and lovely lady. It makes sense to me.
__________________
I believe that a man who doesn't go down on women, is a man who has no right to ask for or expect a blowjob.

This man also is missing out on giving his woman some of the best orgasms she'll ever have!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 11:18 AM   #679
jonnyrawker
Literotica Guru
 
jonnyrawker's Avatar
 
jonnyrawker is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 3,827
I haven't been here in awhile and it seems I've been missing out. Looove the new pics...
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 01:31 PM   #680
tigerlilyxx
Innocent Devil
 
tigerlilyxx's Avatar
 
tigerlilyxx is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East coast
Posts: 1,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrs2120 View Post
That just means more chances for him to treat you well and exhaust you!
That's what I'm hoping for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrs2120 View Post
Sweet posts for the sweet and lovely lady. It makes sense to me.
Oh stoppit you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyrawker View Post
I haven't been here in awhile and it seems I've been missing out. Looove the new pics...
I was just about to mosey on over to your thread and say hi, and you beat me to it! Thanks, sexy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 02:01 PM   #681
tencarwreck
Literotica Guru
 
tencarwreck's Avatar
 
tencarwreck is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilyxx View Post
I wore fishnets the other day, and I felt sexy and cute, so I took some pictures.

Attachment 1169402
Attachment 1169403
Attachment 1169405
Attachment 1169406
uhhhhhhhh your pictures: scream dorm room + me please. please? please?!?!

makes me wanna scream and miss college all the same!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 02:06 PM   #682
tigerlilyxx
Innocent Devil
 
tigerlilyxx's Avatar
 
tigerlilyxx is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East coast
Posts: 1,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by tencarwreck View Post
uhhhhhhhh your pictures: scream dorm room + me please. please? please?!?!

makes me wanna scream and miss college all the same!
You're welcome to join me in my dorm room when I go back... But I think we could find funner places to be
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 02:10 PM   #683
gsrs2120
Loves licking pussy!
 
gsrs2120's Avatar
 
gsrs2120 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Midwest US
Posts: 1,324
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilyxx View Post
Oh stoppit you.
Complimenting a beautiful woman is one of my favorite passtimes. I don't think you really want me to stop.
__________________
I believe that a man who doesn't go down on women, is a man who has no right to ask for or expect a blowjob.

This man also is missing out on giving his woman some of the best orgasms she'll ever have!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 02:15 PM   #684
joshnothing
Literotica Guru
 
joshnothing's Avatar
 
joshnothing is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 806
Wow I'm off for a few days and I miss all of this? Welcome back (I know I'm late) and hot damn. VERY nice to meet you, sexy
__________________
I am Jack's swollen member
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 02:18 PM   #685
tigerlilyxx
Innocent Devil
 
tigerlilyxx's Avatar
 
tigerlilyxx is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East coast
Posts: 1,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshnothing View Post
Wow I'm off for a few days and I miss all of this? Welcome back (I know I'm late) and hot damn. VERY nice to meet you, sexy
Very nice to meet you, too. Stick around. I promote you'll have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrs2120 View Post
Complimenting a beautiful woman is one of my favorite passtimes. I don't think you really want me to stop.
Maybe not :P
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 02:19 PM   #686
tencarwreck
Literotica Guru
 
tencarwreck's Avatar
 
tencarwreck is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 703
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilyxx View Post
You're welcome to join me in my dorm room when I go back... But I think we could find funner places to be
More fun? Just kidding! I hate when anyone corrects my grammar, just thought it was funny since we were talking about college dorm rooms.

Join? Like I would turn that down... PSH. Though with your looming summer break, the world as a whole seems like quite a large place with many amazing options. You pick! Ill follow
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 02:22 PM   #687
joshnothing
Literotica Guru
 
joshnothing's Avatar
 
joshnothing is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 806
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilyxx View Post
Very nice to meet you, too. Stick around. I promote you'll have fun.



Maybe not :P
Well with what I've seen already, I don't know how I wouldn't have fun! Thanks for sharing with us
__________________
I am Jack's swollen member
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 02:22 PM   #688
tigerlilyxx
Innocent Devil
 
tigerlilyxx's Avatar
 
tigerlilyxx is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East coast
Posts: 1,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by tencarwreck View Post
More fun? Just kidding! I hate when anyone corrects my grammar, just thought it was funny since we were talking about college dorm rooms.

Join? Like I would turn that down... PSH. Though with your looming summer break, the world as a whole seems like quite a large place with many amazing options. You pick! Ill follow
I was thinking that as I wrote it. But funner felt more appropriate.

Such a tempting offer form such a tempting guy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 02:26 PM   #689
k_m_d_
<3
 
k_m_d_'s Avatar
 
k_m_d_ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Somewhere cold
Posts: 10,885
It might not be special for you, but I think lots of guys around here would find special appeal in banging you in your dorm room.
__________________
=.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 02:27 PM   #690
tigerlilyxx
Innocent Devil
 
tigerlilyxx's Avatar
 
tigerlilyxx is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East coast
Posts: 1,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_m_d_ View Post
It might not be special for you, but I think lots of guys around here would find special appeal in banging you in your dorm room.
Well, I've yet to have sex in my dorm room. So who's first?
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 02:29 PM   #691
k_m_d_
<3
 
k_m_d_'s Avatar
 
k_m_d_ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Somewhere cold
Posts: 10,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilyxx View Post
Well, I've yet to have sex in my dorm room. So who's first?
Well, I'm feeling slightly less stressed now, but there are things I should be doing, and there's still the distance factor. So just a double whammy, not a trifecta.

At this rate, we should be banging by Thursday.
__________________
=.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 02:32 PM   #692
gsrs2120
Loves licking pussy!
 
gsrs2120's Avatar
 
gsrs2120 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Midwest US
Posts: 1,324
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilyxx View Post
Well, I've yet to have sex in my dorm room. So who's first?
That would be me!
__________________
I believe that a man who doesn't go down on women, is a man who has no right to ask for or expect a blowjob.

This man also is missing out on giving his woman some of the best orgasms she'll ever have!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 02:38 PM   #693
tigerlilyxx
Innocent Devil
 
tigerlilyxx's Avatar
 
tigerlilyxx is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East coast
Posts: 1,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_m_d_ View Post
Well, I'm feeling slightly less stressed now, but there are things I should be doing, and there's still the distance factor. So just a double whammy, not a trifecta.

At this rate, we should be banging by Thursday.
I'll keep my calendar open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsrs2120 View Post
That would be me!
Better hurry!
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 02:40 PM   #694
k_m_d_
<3
 
k_m_d_'s Avatar
 
k_m_d_ is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Somewhere cold
Posts: 10,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilyxx View Post
I'll keep my calendar open.
Calendar, mouth, legs...I'd keep them all open for me.
__________________
=.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 02:50 PM   #695
ShyGuy68
The Dane with a cane
 
ShyGuy68's Avatar
 
ShyGuy68 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Denmark
Posts: 22,336
When I look at your pics, one line go through my mind .... I'll be in my bunk
__________________
Wash: This is gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 03:01 PM   #696
GI_Joe
Tease Extraordinaire
 
GI_Joe is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: USA USA USA!
Posts: 3,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilyxx View Post
Well, I've yet to have sex in my dorm room. So who's first?
Is it okay for me to volunteer to break your dorm room in? I know I am an older guy, but I promise to make you feel REALLY good
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 03:06 PM   #697
tigerlilyxx
Innocent Devil
 
tigerlilyxx's Avatar
 
tigerlilyxx is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East coast
Posts: 1,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by k_m_d_ View Post
Calendar, mouth, legs...I'd keep them all open for me.
Well, I am a very open person

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy68 View Post
When I look at your pics, one line go through my mind .... I'll be in my bunk
I love that scene more than I should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GI_Joe View Post
Is it okay for me to volunteer to break your dorm room in? I know I am an older guy, but I promise to make you feel REALLY good
Well, if you promise, I guess I have no choice
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 03:08 PM   #698
ShyGuy68
The Dane with a cane
 
ShyGuy68's Avatar
 
ShyGuy68 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2000
Location: Denmark
Posts: 22,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilyxx View Post
I love that scene more than I should.
And why is that bad?
__________________
Wash: This is gonna get pretty interesting.
Mal: Define "interesting".
Wash: Oh, God, oh, God, we're all gonna die.
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 03:08 PM   #699
GI_Joe
Tease Extraordinaire
 
GI_Joe is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: USA USA USA!
Posts: 3,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilyxx View Post
Well, if you promise, I guess I have no choice
I do my absolute best to never break a promise! If I say I will make you feel good I will do everything that I can to make that happen. Whether it is talking, touching, or something a bit more intimate...
  Reply With Quote

Old 05-06-2014, 03:12 PM   #700
tigerlilyxx
Innocent Devil
 
tigerlilyxx's Avatar
 
tigerlilyxx is offline
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: East coast
Posts: 1,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy68 View Post
And why is that bad?
I guess it's not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GI_Joe View Post
I do my absolute best to never break a promise! If I say I will make you feel good I will do everything that I can to make that happen. Whether it is talking, touching, or something a bit more intimate...
Well, it'll take a lot. Sure you're up for it?
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:44 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.