Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Emm. Wishing you a great day. :kiss::rose::kiss:

It is Thong Thursday, one of your favorites.
attachment.php

Bonjour ma chérie Emmy ... mon dernier jour ici (je besoin d'une pause) ... souhaite tout le meilleur pour vous ... vous serez dans mes pensées ... Amicalement, Dri!!
r4j5Dfd.gif
:heart:
r4j5Dfd.gif

Happy to have you

Thank you guys. I just don't want anyone thinking I'm going to take it over. :kiss:

For sure happy to have you here keeping us close to Emmy. So glad Emmy has a bond with you to stay in touch with us through you.

Hugs to Emmy

............and hugs to you too Sass for keeping us close to Emmy......................

Thanks

Good Morning Emmy and Sassy!! *BIG HUGS AND LOTS OF KISSES to you both!!*

Your welcome Sassy, You are a special lady that is helping a special friend. Everyone understand what you are doing.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

Sassy, personally I think it is Fantastic you and emmy share something very special and get on so well.
I don't think anyone would think your trying to take over, just getting the updates when emmy is not able has been great, we all like to hear how she is going, and send her love and support to help her along the way.

knowing that you are there for her, and keeping us updated :heart: it Sassy :rose::kiss::rose:

I know I will be repeating what others have said Sassy, but I am going to say it anyways! I can't imagine anyone suspecting you are trying to take over Emmy's thread. Quite the contrary, i think everyone understands how you have been singularly devoted to helping Emmy keep her thread going and for updating us, when she felt unable to do so! We all LOVE Emmy but get that the battle is sometimes tougher than other times and you help! So...quit your worrying and have faith that we all know that you are a genuinely sweet and kind friend doing an amazing lady a favor and we appreciate you for it greatly! :rose:

For sure happy to have you here keeping us close to Emmy. So glad Emmy has a bond with you to stay in touch with us through you.

Hugs to Emmy

............and hugs to you too Sass for keeping us close to Emmy......................

Thanks

Thank you guys. I think I was just overly emotional yesterday.:kiss: I truly love Emmy and would do anything for her. I want you all to be able to know how she is doing because I know how much this support means to her and helps her out. :) :kiss:

I had my own scare yesterday (which explains a lot of the mood) I got a call back for another mammogram. That didn't worry me at first because the Tech told me that many first timers get call backs since they have no previous X Rays to compare to.
When I walked in the room, my scans were up on the computer and I saw three areas circled. Now I'm nervous. She explained that there were 3 nodes they wanted to re-scan in my left breast. The first Mammogram was a piece of cake and I remember wondering what was so uncomfortable or painful that women talked about, though I did ask if smaller breasts were more uncomfortable, which to that I was told it can be more "pinching" and harder to get in the right spot to clamp down on.
This exam, I'd for sure call more uncomfortable. After about a half hour, the tech excused herself (sadly it was not the one I had before that was super cute) and said she would be right back. She wanted to ask the Radiologist if these were enough or if she needed different angles. When she came back, she said the Radiologist wanted me to go straight to Ultrasound. :(
I sat in a dressing room in a funky cape, with my boobs in my lap editing pictures I'd taken that day. When I finally got called back, the guy took me into the room and introduced me to his assistant (the lady that has to sit there because they are worried women and men alone is a bad thing and they don't want poor Tech guy to accused of anything inappropriate :rolleyes:) He asked if I'd had an Ultrasound before. Just with my babies. So he said it's basically the same thing, different area. I told him if he found a baby in my boob I'd be rich, but it might explain their size (no one in my family is above a C/D cup) He laughed.The lady chatted away trying to keep my mind off what I was trying to see, but I could clearly see what he was measuring and focusing on. He made a couple sharpie marks on my boob and then about 45 minutes later, he said he was going to go show the Radiologist. Baby sit lady and I talked about my diet and she recommended a Paleo cook book. I had only been able to hold off tears because every time he wanted to take a measurement he had me hold my breath. Now the tears were coming and she tried to make me laugh by saying "I promise it's actually a pretty good book"
When the Radiologist came in, She saw I was crying and said handed me tissue and said that she didn't feel it was anything to worry about. They were very small and she suspected that they were cysts. She tried to show me how small they were and said that just to be safe, we would re-test in 6 months, but at this point, she was not worried. :(
Glad one of us wasn't..:(

So after 4 hours there, I finally left. Emotionally drained. Now I'll worry for the next 6 months. I came home and made a salad and went to bed.

But This is just a reminder for you lovely ladies to please go get your Mammograms!! :rose::rose:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2016-06-08 15.32.47Boob.jpg
    2016-06-08 15.32.47Boob.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 4
I had my own scare yesterday (which explains a lot of the mood) . . .

. . . but at this point, she was not worried. :(

So after 4 hours there, I finally left. Emotionally drained. Now I'll worry for the next 6 months. I came home and made a salad and went to bed.

But This is just a reminder for you lovely ladies to please go get your Mammograms!! :rose::rose:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1874212&stc=1&d=1465492013

Thank you for sharing with us. I know such an experience is scary. I also know that many have experience a very similar experience. Imaging, be it x-ray, sonogram, or other, can show possible problems. Just cannot really tell without other tests whether it is a bad problem or not. Often these areas are benign, normal growth of tissue.

Regular screening, and follow-ups is the best way to catch real problems early so they can be delt with.

Best wishes. Chin up. *HUGS* :kiss::rose::kiss:

On and Emmy note. She has been very sleepy and her mouth sores are back, so eating has been a challenge. Her immune system is down, so she has just been sleeping as much as possible and making herself eat when it's not too painful. But she said seeing the numbers on the scale, is usually enough to scare her into eating.

She said that as soon as Scotty beams me up, we can take a nap together lol

I had my own scare yesterday (which explains a lot of the mood) I got a call back for another mammogram. That didn't worry me at first because the Tech told me that many first timers get call backs since they have no previous X Rays to compare to.
When I walked in the room, my scans were up on the computer and I saw three areas circled. Now I'm nervous. She explained that there were 3 nodes they wanted to re-scan in my left breast. The first Mammogram was a piece of cake and I remember wondering what was so uncomfortable or painful that women talked about, though I did ask if smaller breasts were more uncomfortable, which to that I was told it can be more "pinching" and harder to get in the right spot to clamp down on.
This exam, I'd for sure call more uncomfortable. After about a half hour, the tech excused herself (sadly it was not the one I had before that was super cute) and said she would be right back. She wanted to ask the Radiologist if these were enough or if she needed different angles. When she came back, she said the Radiologist wanted me to go straight to Ultrasound. :(
I sat in a dressing room in a funky cape, with my boobs in my lap editing pictures I'd taken that day. When I finally got called back, the guy took me into the room and introduced me to his assistant (the lady that has to sit there because they are worried women and men alone is a bad thing and they don't want poor Tech guy to accused of anything inappropriate :rolleyes:) He asked if I'd had an Ultrasound before. Just with my babies. So he said it's basically the same thing, different area. I told him if he found a baby in my boob I'd be rich, but it might explain their size (no one in my family is above a C/D cup) He laughed.The lady chatted away trying to keep my mind off what I was trying to see, but I could clearly see what he was measuring and focusing on. He made a couple sharpie marks on my boob and then about 45 minutes later, he said he was going to go show the Radiologist. Baby sit lady and I talked about my diet and she recommended a Paleo cook book. I had only been able to hold off tears because every time he wanted to take a measurement he had me hold my breath. Now the tears were coming and she tried to make me laugh by saying "I promise it's actually a pretty good book"
When the Radiologist came in, She saw I was crying and said handed me tissue and said that she didn't feel it was anything to worry about. They were very small and she suspected that they were cysts. She tried to show me how small they were and said that just to be safe, we would re-test in 6 months, but at this point, she was not worried. :(

attachment.php

Sassy =- sorry to hear about your scare, it should be OK, but understand your worry.

attachment.php

Sorry for your very scary day Sassy!!! I'm glad the doctor's opinion was it was OK. It is so unnerving when we are waiting for those opinions or told we will check in 6 months! Hang in there kiddo. They usually err on the side of caution so would have taken it further if they suspected more! *Super big hug* :rose::rose::rose:

On and Emmy note. She has been very sleepy and her mouth sores are back, so eating has been a challenge. Her immune system is down, so she has just been sleeping as much as possible and making herself eat when it's not too painful. But she said seeing the numbers on the scale, is usually enough to scare her into eating.

Sorry to hear about the scare. Hope you can get that cuddle time with Emmy, you both probably could use it.

Awhhh too bad about the mouth sores!:(
You must eat!
Happy Thursday Night! :cattail:

SASSY BIG HUGS​

old borg fred

Hope Emmy get some rest and sores clear up. Wonder what favor ice cream she likes. When I first got sick I lived on ice cream malts ... 8oz of ice cream 4oz of Ensure ... 4 oz of heavy cream.. mix and drink 2 oz that a time

8 of them a day

hugs :kiss::rose:

fred

I had my own scare yesterday (which explains a lot of the mood) ..... but at this point, she was not worried. :(

attachment.php

Poor little Sassy *BIG HUG*

Well then we have the new job to make BOTH of you smile and stop worrying.

ALRIGHT YA'LL! TIME TO MAKE WITH THE HAPPY THOUGHTS, POSITIVE VIBES, AND FUNNY STUFF!!

Sorry for your scare. I'm sure you will be fine.

It would be a good idea to have your next mammogram read by the same company.

Last edited:
I'm checking in on two of my favorite ladies; Sassy and Emmy.

How is life today going for you two today? Going well, I hope.

attachment.php
for Emmy
attachment.php
for Sassy

Thank you everyone for the messages. I appreciate them. :rose::kiss::heart::heart:

Emmy is on the train now for a check up. I told her that Scotty failed to beam me up, so I was still expecting that cuddle time. :)

Happy Friday everyone. I will be headed East tomorrow for the weekend. One of my little men is going to be graduating, so I get to do the Mom thing and go cry :eek:

Thank you everyone for the messages. I appreciate them. :rose::kiss::heart::heart:

Emmy is on the train now for a check up. I told her that Scotty failed to beam me up, so I was still expecting that cuddle time. :)

Happy Friday everyone. I will be headed East tomorrow for the weekend. One of my little men is going to be graduating, so I get to do the Mom thing and go cry :eek:

Em - listen to the docs and eat!!

Sassy have a good trip.

Have a great trip Sassy!

I hope the checkup goes well emmy!

Have a Great Weekend Sassy with your Boy!! So very glad that the scare was just that and nothing serious!!

EMMY Hope you can relax and rest this weekend and find something really scrumptious to eat to keep your STRENGTH UP!!!

Huggs and Kisses to you BOTH!!! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back