do you like to dress?

I like to wear undies only but have to wait until my wife is out as she does not approve:eek:

Dressing

I was born a transvestite, and love dressing up, either in sexy lingerie or classy outfits. When the mood strikes me, I go out fully dressed. It's still somewhat nerve wracking, but it's something I have to do to satisfy the woman in me.

Attachments

• erotica135.JPG
    erotica135.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 1,515
  • erotica139.JPG
    erotica139.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 1,275
I was born a transvestite, and love dressing up, either in sexy lingerie or classy outfits. When the mood strikes me, I go out fully dressed. It's still somewhat nerve wracking, but it's something I have to do to satisfy the woman in me.

It has been a while since I have seen you post any Pic's and I have always loved seeing them. Wish you would post more.

There is nothing better to me than the feel of a tight corset, thigh high stockings and heels. Put on a sexy short skirt, do my hair up all sexy and some slutty make up and I'm in HEAVEN! Would love a man to take me out on the town dressed for him this way!

I love dressing. I do it all the time. I can go from a nice girl to a bit slutty. it is such a rush and a turn on. nothing better than a short skirt, thong and thigh highs with heels.

Last edited:
I like wearing tights and panties. Some times I'll slip on a short dress and clean the house. I love sleeping in tights and or panties

I agree, it makes me want to break out my tight corset, thigh high stockings and thigh high leather boots. Put on my tight little boy shorts, Slip into my skin tight blue leather dress. Put on some sexy make up and do my hair all up, oh and lots not forget the nails, bracelet and anklets and of course my hoop earrings. Then head out to my car and go for a ride and see what kind of "trouble" I can get into. ;)

I love dressing. I do it all the time. I can go from a nice girl to a bit slutty. it is such a rush and a turn on. nothing better than a short skirt, thong and thigh highs with heels.

You look very sexy in the pic you posted. I hope you post more, either nice girl or slutty.

I love dressing too. Fortunately my wife is okay with it. She gave me the panties in the pic I'm posting. :D

Would love to find a regular guy to dress with around here. I love the feel of nylon stockings rubbing against another pair. :D

Attachments

• P002 (Medium).jpg
    P002 (Medium).jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,299
Here are a few more pics. hope you like them.

I like these pics very much, particularly the second and third. You look beautiful and happy. I am always intrigued that that a man can look so feminine and sexy dressed as a woman.

Thank you for posting Carla. I'll keep coming back lookling for more.

dress

i like to dress but my wife does not know! so i will keep closet dressing!
here are a couple pics!:devil:

Attachments

• justsexy.jpg
    justsexy.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,279
  • justbluerear.jpg
    justbluerear.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 1,132
  • justjeanopen.jpg
    justjeanopen.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,259
I love to dress as well...wish it could be a little more frequent, but frilly things, stockings and heels are the best...

I've always wondered whether cross dressing also applies to women, or is there another term? And I don't mean dressing like a butch dyke.
One of my favourites is to wear a full dinner suit including the frilly shirt and bow tie and man shoes. It certainly makes heads turn. It makes me feel really sexy and I get propositioned quite a lot by men and women alike.
I have also worn a man's business suit with a tie, again its a real head turner. In both cases, i wear makeup and my rather large breasts do spoil what is otherwise a snug fit. It also means that i stand out as a woman wearing a mans suit.

I took this one a few months ago.

My, my. If I didn't know I wouldn't be able to tell. Very lovely Carla.

I've always wondered whether cross dressing also applies to women, or is there another term? And I don't mean dressing like a butch dyke.
One of my favourites is to wear a full dinner suit including the frilly shirt and bow tie and man shoes. It certainly makes heads turn. It makes me feel really sexy and I get propositioned quite a lot by men and women alike.
I have also worn a man's business suit with a tie, again its a real head turner. In both cases, i wear makeup and my rather large breasts do spoil what is otherwise a snug fit. It also means that i stand out as a woman wearing a mans suit.

I don't know if the same term applies either. But I think a woman that isn't trying to disguise herself as a man, dressed in masculine clothing is more acceptable to society in general than a M to F CD. I bet you do get hit on a lot and turn a lot of heads. I'm curious if you get propositioned more by men or by women. I'll guess men.

It was weird when i was little like 12-13 always felt like wearing panties for some reason so i wore my moms or my sisters it felt so hot i would always cum in them. And it turned out my dad was a xdresser so that kinda explains it but now i love wearing the wifes stuff when she is not around it is getting me hard just thinking about it right now i would love to be with someone that actually accepts me and would let me have my own clothes/lingere/wigs and stuff:kiss:

My, my. If I didn't know I wouldn't be able to tell. Very lovely Carla.

I bet you do get hit on a lot and turn a lot of heads. I'm curious if you get propositioned more by men or by women.

Neither, I've never been hit on while out enfemme. I've had a few lookers though, and a negative comment only once. My arms are quite defined due to consistent weight lifting so I have to be careful about what type of top I wear when I go out.

I usually visit the malls, go shopping. I've done dinner by myself numerous times and paid with my debit card. I gotten a funny 'look' when I give them my card, the name does not match the body!

Once I went to the mall dressed, with my daughter. (She snooped in my office and found my wigs and forms one day). That was the best time I've ever had dressed.

Carla

Back