SexyBlonde2015

Baylis....what question?

Hi everyone! Hope your Saturday is good!

Picked up my sewing machine and ran a few errands. Home now. Maybe take a nap then get ready to go to a lifestyle Meet n Greet tonight.

These photos are from our trip to Mexico a year ago. They are also a fine example of my "Mexican Hair"!!! lol It's out of control when we are there!

It wasn't a clothing optional resort but where we are is pretty private and I can get naked photos. Plus we can walk up the beach and not see anyone for a mile. On the other hand, if no kids are around, seeing a little boob never hurt anyone!

It was our anniversary on this trip and the bubble bath was waiting for us when we returned from dinner. So that makes for a great photo op!

http://imgur.com/a/Ob4yP

Clothed or not you still look absolutely gorgeous.
 
CryingAlien....You posted that at 10:21, my time, I guess. No, I was not drinking! I was just getting into bed to sleep. Had one drink at a restaurant about 6pm. We're such party animals! I don't drink very often.
 
Good morning!

Thank you all so much for the comments!

I have things to do around the house today! So here are some shower pics I've take.

Have a great Sunday!

http://imgur.com/a/vCNwT

I hope YOUR team wins today!
 
I just happened upon your thread and must comment that you are a stunning lady. Enjoying your photos very much. Your husband is definitely a lucky man. Thank you so much for sharing here..:rose::rose::rose:
 
nice work sexy. Hope your sunday is fantastic. Thanks for your pics.

love the lack of tan lines.. what have you been doing?
 
RickDecckard.... We have a very private backyard with a pool and spa. Unless family or vanilla friends are over, we never wear swimsuits, hence the no tanlines.

There is one shower photo where I do have a bottom tan line. I had a tummy tuck and that was a fairly fresh scar so had to keep it protected for at least a year.
 
I'm pleased to see you took the leap over to AmPics!!! Knew you'd be an instant sensation.

Wish I could have gotten in on the turtles actions. I :heart: caramel!!!

:kiss:
K
 
Great shower pics! I love the look of the clear bricks. Can you see everyone see what happens in there?
 
Bengal.... No, those are not windows. They frame the shower in our bathroom. From inside the bathroom, one can see a vague color difference where a person is standing in it but no real shape or detail.
 
Bengal.... No, those are not windows. They frame the shower in our bathroom. From inside the bathroom, one can see a vague color difference where a person is standing in it but no real shape or detail.

They still would offer such fun hints!
 
Hi, I think you are a beautiful woman with gorgeous body. I love the soapy pussy in the last group you posted.

Looking forward to seeing more of you.
 
So here are some shower pics I've take.

Have a great Sunday!

Thank-you. What wonderful pics. You're such a sexy lady. Especially enjoyed the one of your very pretty pussy. I love that you're comfortable with your body and willing to share it with us. You're an exceptional woman.
 
I just saw that your age is in your profile. I was shocked.

I knew that you're beautiful and have an awesome body and I knew that you weren't a 20 year old, but wow... you are amazingly sexy.
 
Wow! What a stunningly beautiful woman you are, SB!
 
Back
Top