First Time Poster

For tonight's pick, what part of the body should I show off

  • Breasts

    Votes: 291 29.7%
  • Ass

    Votes: 271 27.7%
  • Crotch

    Votes: 418 42.7%

  • Total voters
    980
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice, welcome to Lit, enjoy yourself. Please post what you are comfortable with.ease
 
Thanks! The wife enjoyed all the comments so far. We'll try to post something in a day or two.
 
Welcome to Lit AmPics. A very good start to your thread. We hope to see more of your photos.

Others have given you help with attaching photos. If you need additional help, please ask. You may send a PM and I will be glad to help.
 
She said she turned heads at the gym and on the way there 😉. Perhaps the next one will be a bit more risqué. We're still very new to this, so be please be patient.
 
Welcome to Lit AmPics. A very good start to your thread. We hope to see more of your photos.

Others have given you help with attaching photos. If you need additional help, please ask. You may send a PM and I will be glad to help.

Thanks! We found a third party hosting site to be easier and able to hold better fidelity photos. We'll eventually need some guidance on the posting rules. We read the rules, but some of the posts contradict each other...
 
Welcome and thank you for the great set of pics so far.
Hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to seeing more of you :)
 
Very nice pictures. Thank you for sharing! Look forward to seeing much more of you.
 
Lovely

Though my wife's breasts are quite nice, I prefer her cute bum. It's quite kissable :nana:.

Here's a shot of her in yoga pants. Enjoy!

http://imgur.com/eAhrdaq

Perhaps the next one will be a side shot ;).

Your wife is n absolute delight.

Considering those wonderful D cups in that marvelous bra, I'm thinking she has making panties somewhere close . . .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top