Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HYE thought about experimenting with bondage?

Well I've experimented with the basic tieing up with neck ties and blindfolding with scarves (and I must say that stroking a bound and blindfolded lass with my hands in tight leather driving gloves is really thrilling). Haven't taken it further than that, though.

Have you ever let a lover spank you?

Well I've experimented with the basic tieing up with neck ties and blindfolding with scarves (and I must say that stroking a bound and blindfolded lass with my hands in tight leather driving gloves is really thrilling). Haven't taken it further than that, though.

Have you ever let a lover spank you?
Yes, and i love it :D

Yes would love to try it asap :devil:

HYE been spanked?
*laughs* See above :D

HYE been spanked? :D

SNAP :D

HYE had sex in public?
No answer, eh? :D
Uh, outdoors, but not in public as such.

No, not since school anyway, but I would like to try it. In a power play sort of way, but without the corny mistress / bad boy games.

Have you ever panicked during a sex game?
Nope, never really played any :confused: :(

HYE suggested a sex game to play, like the "naughty strangers in public" game and been shot down? :(

HYE suggested a sex game to play, like the "naughty strangers in public" game and been shot down? :(

Not had the confidence to ask. My real sex life is a bit tame. One of the reasons I'm on here is to gain confidence talking about sex.

Have you ever been alarmed by a lover's suggestion for a sex game?

Not had the confidence to ask. My real sex life is a bit tame. One of the reasons I'm on here is to gain confidence talking about sex.

Have you ever been alarmed by a lover's suggestion for a sex game?
No, I'm up for discussing anything- that doesn't mean I'm up for doing anything :D

HYE wondered how approachable you are regarding sex?

HYE wondered how approachable you are regarding sex?

Not regarding sex especially. More just whether I come across as approachable at all. Or do I have a big flashing "wierdo" light above my head?

Have you ever left a party or other gathering because you couldn't work up the nerve to approach anyone and talk?

Not regarding sex especially. More just whether I come across as approachable at all. Or do I have a big flashing "wierdo" light above my head?

Have you ever left a party or other gathering because you couldn't work up the nerve to approach anyone and talk?
No, I can't say that I have. I always find at least one person who I can sit with quietly and talk :)

HYE been thrown out of a party? :eek:

No. I've been a good boy. :D

Have you ever wanted to cause a scene at a party 'cos it's so dull?

Logging off now. Goodnight. :kiss:
Usually I find something to do at that point, scene or not :D At one gathering, that meant snow angels without the necessary outdoor winter wear- it got people laughing... only one person joined me in it though...

Good night Eesome! :)

HYE made a grown man cry? :eek:

Usually I find something to do at that point, scene or not :D At one gathering, that meant snow angels without the necessary outdoor winter wear- it got people laughing... only one person joined me in it though...

Good night Eesome! :)

HYE made a grown man cry? :eek:
Not that I know of. But have probably made a few women cry and that is not something I like either.

HYE been made to cry but not let them know?

Not that I know of. But have probably made a few women cry and that is not something I like either.

HYE been made to cry but not let them know?

Everyday for the last 2 weeks...and it will go on for weeks to come but they will NEVER know

HYE cried so hard cos words wouldnt be able to express what you really feel.

Everyday for the last 2 weeks...and it will go on for weeks to come but they will NEVER know

HYE cried so hard cos words wouldnt be able to express what you really feel.
Sorry to hear, hope things get better for you.

Yes I probably have but not for a long time.

HYE has sex with someone and wish you hadn't afterwards?

plaza was mine miss it deeply ah well

Not Vegas no....Happy to declare everything that went on there :)

HYE been away with a buddy to return and find he is saying way too much about what went on

plaza was mine miss it deeply ah well

Not Vegas no....Happy to declare everything that went on there :)

HYE been away with a buddy to return and find he is saying way too much about what went on

I dont bring such people..... What I do in Vegas, truely stays in Vegas.

HYE woke up with someone you dont know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back