What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the anniversary itself, but I've now been a regular here at Lit for over 10 years. I can't make the search function show my very first post, but I could find the first extended conversation I had here. It happened about a week after I joined the forum and over time I became close friends with the other party to the conversation. A shame she no longer visits Lit, but it was great fun while it lasted.

I missed the anniversary itself, but I've now been a regular here at Lit for over 10 years. I can't make the search function show my very first post, but I could find the first extended conversation I had here. It happened about a week after I joined the forum and over time I became close friends with the other party to the conversation. A shame she no longer visits Lit, but it was great fun while it lasted.

Happy 10th anniversary Yank. Hope you've had a good ride. :devil:

*agree its a shame*

Smiled & Laughed To Myself!

In the morning, the neighbors cat seeing a bird flying toward his perch on his balcony, obviously thinking, breakfast delivering itself, and finally, having to catch his balance when the bird suddenly turned.

Watching a lovely Oriental woman on an Underground escalator involved in a friendly, animated discussion.

I'm almost 300 pages into Warp World second time around. I'm so glad I decided to re-read it before reading Wasteland Renegades, because I'm sure there will be parts of the Warp World quintology (?) that would have made no sense to me had I not decided to re-read and review to keep the story fresh in my noggin. Also, I'm reminded how much I enjoyed WW the first time around, and picking up on some things I don't think I caught on the first reading.

Congratulations on your longevity! I'm ten months or so behind you. If I make my tenth anniversary, I'll be happy to share the cupcakes and invite you to blow out our candles. :D

A surprise visit from family! We had good Polish food and an entertaining conversation. (*^_^*)

Huzzah, the weather gets a bit warmer for the rest of the week. Hello double digits!

Yayyyy! Before I got sick, my per-day post count was 3.94, and dropped over the next six months or so down to 3.86. As of yesterday, I'm back up to 3.90; does that mean I'm getting better? :D

It made me smile to see all of these posts. Finding things to smile about is what life is for, right?

~*~HeatherKatt~*~

Although the colors are lovely, I find pictures of bruises quite unattractive, but maybe just for you ;)

A bruise earned, like deep sleep after hard labor, is beautiful.

Also, cool looking, so please send all photos to me forthwith, with all due haste, etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back