stretching

jw5

Virgin
For some reason I have been stretching her down there. I have gotten 4 fingers in to my knuckles. Is stretching her a common thing. She has liked it . Never really thought of it before last week. Any advice or experiences. Thanks

For some reason I have been stretching her down there. I have gotten 4 fingers in to my knuckles. Is stretching her a common thing. She has liked it . Never really thought of it before last week. Any advice or experiences. Thanks

Well, stretching can lead to a delightful thing called fisting. Mmm.

some women really like the feeling of being filled, the rush of it, i find women like that a big turn on!

For some reason?

didn't know

Didn't know I was stretching me wife until she told me my ring was catching her as I fingered her, I told her "I'm not wearing a ring you mean my wrist watch' :D

We have never done it before. I found it exciting to keep trying to get more lubes hand in her. She liked it also. Have done it 4 or 5 times now and it's been fun.

They are pretty flexible things. Different sized cocks can be accommodated , babies heads, not to mention things we have have invented ...toys etc. I haven't had a baby, but lots of people seem to have pretty happy sex lives afterwards, so four fingers doesn't seem so ruinous to me?

It's not. That guy is being an asshat.

She has two teenagers. Last time 4 fingers were in and knuckles were going in and out.

Don't worry about the idiots criticizing you.

If you and her are enjoying this experience continue doing it. Don't worry about pleasing anyone else.

As to stretching her for mutual pleasure, there are two things to keep in mind, lube...initially the kind you purchase and as things get better and more enjoyable for her, natural. As I'm already sure you've discovered, patience is the biggest key to mutual fun. If you try and rush, it WILL be painful for her.

I'm very interested in this! I don't know if I want to go as far as actually fisting, but I enjoy hubby's fingers and being full down there, so it's worth a try.

I love exercising my Kegels and it's probably the only part of my body that's really fit and in shape ;) I'm just wondering if it's a bad thing fisting-wise, as I tend to squeeze my parts really, really tight when growing more aroused. I'm slightly worried that it might turn into something painful if he eventually manages to dig in properly and then my muscles spasm around his hand! But is this a realistic thing to worry about?

Do you recommend clit stimulation to ensure ongoing natural lubrication or should one try to avoid orgasming at least while still learning the whole thing? I know it's to each their own, but what have those more experienced ones found useful? :)

I'm very interested in this! I don't know if I want to go as far as actually fisting, but I enjoy hubby's fingers and being full down there, so it's worth a try.

I love exercising my Kegels and it's probably the only part of my body that's really fit and in shape ;) I'm just wondering if it's a bad thing fisting-wise, as I tend to squeeze my parts really, really tight when growing more aroused. I'm slightly worried that it might turn into something painful if he eventually manages to dig in properly and then my muscles spasm around his hand! But is this a realistic thing to worry about?

Do you recommend clit stimulation to ensure ongoing natural lubrication or should one try to avoid orgasming at least while still learning the whole thing? I know it's to each their own, but what have those more experienced ones found useful? :)

There's a lot of reading out there to be done about fisting. It's unlikely you'll actually break his hand, don't worry about that!

Lube is almost guaranteed to be needed while fisting. You need to lube the back of the hand suitably. I get really, really wet (no, really) but I still always use lube for fisting. There's no reason to try to avoid an orgasm! Just put a towel under your butt, all that lube can be sticky. :)

They are pretty flexible things. Different sized cocks can be accommodated , babies heads, not to mention things we have have invented ...toys etc. I haven't had a baby, but lots of people seem to have pretty happy sex lives afterwards, so four fingers doesn't seem so ruinous to me?

I've had four babies, and I certainly can't complain, nor does the husband.

I've had four babies, and I certainly can't complain, nor does the husband.

My wife birthed 4 children naturally and is still in excellent shape down there. I had always wanted to try fisting her but she was apprehensive about it until I finally got inside her for the first time. Now she loves it and begs me to do it to her and I very happily comply. Nothing like slowly working at it until you're totally inside and feeling her pussy gripping your wrist while your hand explores and excites her.

It's a wonderful feeling to feel full down there but I think I'd be too scared to try fisting

There's a lot of reading out there to be done about fisting. It's unlikely you'll actually break his hand, don't worry about that!

Lube is almost guaranteed to be needed while fisting. You need to lube the back of the hand suitably. I get really, really wet (no, really) but I still always use lube for fisting. There's no reason to try to avoid an orgasm! Just put a towel under your butt, all that lube can be sticky. :)

Thank you so much for your comment! :) I'll get started with reading then, can't wait really!

Yes, lots of lube indeed - thank god we love it wet and sticky anyways! We enjoy regular anal sex (with my husband as the receiver), so lots of lube coupled with patience is our forté.

Do you, Etoile, or anyone else have a say as to which position is most likely the best? I automatically thought of lying on my back, but then thought that deep penetration is easier if I'm on my tummy. Still I think being on my back would be nice, feels better for communication and relaxing... Kind of like just hanging out, except the other one trying to fit his hand inside you :D

And my apologies to the OP, I don't intend to hijack this thread at all! Just got excited and would love to read more about the subject from people who've done it.

It's a wonderful feeling to feel full down there but I think I'd be too scared to try fisting

So was my wife until we finally tried it. We went slowly, used lots and lots of lube, and once I was all the way inside her ( the toughest part fo her) I stayed motionless until she calmed down and then slowly started moving. Again, once she got used to it, I gave her more and more and now she can't get enough. It's a wonderful feeling for both of us. Kind of naughty, but also very, very nice.:)

I had a girlfriend in my 20s who had lovely slender hands, and could fist me comfortably. Her thumb was always a challenge but it was part of the fun and the dialog (relax, you can take it; let me in honey, etc.). She was doing her residency for ob/gyn and commented that I was rather narrow. Oh those words! I had to have c-sections for both babies (over 8 and nearly 10 lbs moose), and Master has never been able to fist me--and he has fairly slender hands for a man. It's always fun to try, though. :cattail:

Back