The beauty of submissive men

Erochic

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 23, 2013
Posts
2,498
I'm moving more to embrace my dominant side, and the more I read the more I realise there is a huge disconnect between the image of Femdom and what the majority of dominant women want.

Femdom porn leaves me completely cold, and it wasn't until I stumbled upon blogs and tumblers celebrating the beauty of submissive men and read others thoughts on the matter, that I realised why.

In my view Femdom porn completely dehumanises the dynamic and reduces the Domme to a latex clad boot wearing 2 dimensional cut out figure(not that there is anything wrong with latex and boots if you enjoy them, but it should not be a requirement ) ... And completely leaves the woman and her pleasure out of the picture.

So here I want to share, and ask others to share, links and discussions and pictures that celebrate the dominant woman and submissive man in a beautiful way.

No sneering ice queens and worthless worms please!
 
Last edited:
Domina Desires - "A tumblr dedicated to the beauty of the submissive male"

Beautiful beautiful images.
Strength and submission and tenderness and beauty .... And really fucking hot!

(Some things are a quite bit more full on than I am probably comfortable with... But they are shown in a way that has me thinking mmmm)

http://dominadesires.tumblr.com

This thread would look great with photos but I suck at posting photos, so if anyone wants to post images it would be fantastic!


I really want to post the sexy bound chest and shoulders shot:)
 
Last edited:
An interesting rant about the state of Femdom/male submissive pornography

http://maybemaimed.com/2008/11/19/malesubmissionartcom-or-why-i-am-crowdsourcing-my-own-pornography/

"So, here’s the problem: There is not enough porn wherein submissive men are the erotic subject matter.

If you’ve read even a little bit of this blog, you’re probably already well-versed in many of my rants about how paltry the available porn is for submissive men like me (and, by extension, dominant women like Eileen). But the problem is actually two fold. One problem is, of course, that there’s simply an insanely disturbing general lack of the stuff. In fact, it’s so bad that if you Google for the three words “male submission art,” you actually get female submission links littering the first page of results.

This is actually even worse if you go actively hunting for porn with the hopes of finding erotica depicting men who are submissive. Instead, you’re much, much more likely to find erotica depicting women who are dominant. This is actually a major nuisance for a lot of people—including many submissive men, I might add.

Arguably even more frustrating than that, however, is that what male submissive porn is out there is total shit relative to the porn available for other sorts of orientations. In such erotica (unless it’s gay imagery, of course) men are portrayed as impotent, ugly creatures. That is not sexy. It’s also insulting."
 
Last edited:
Thank you.:rose:

You're welcome! :rose:

I'm just posting what I have found, though I will chime in with my own comments and thoughts too.
And I really welcome others thoughts and any thing they find:)

Especially photos;)
 
A large part of my sexuality is. hugely stimulated by being the pleaser. I want to cherish the one I love. And serve that person with all of me. But as was well stated I want to be appreciated in turrn not humiliated.
 
I am a huge fan of CFNM vids, Especially when the male is tied and used by the females. This is a huge fantasy of mine. I also love directive videos as well. If any dominent female want to get in touch please contact me on yahoo.
 
I am a huge fan of CFNM vids, Especially when the male is tied and used by the females. This is a huge fantasy of mine. I also love directive videos as well. If any dominent female want to get in touch please contact me on yahoo.

Hmmm... Unfortunately that does tend to be one of the video categories that isn't usually very well done IMO.
I really want to get away from the stereotypes and look at the personal.
 
A large part of my sexuality is. hugely stimulated by being the pleaser. I want to cherish the one I love. And serve that person with all of me. But as was well stated I want to be appreciated in turrn not humiliated.

Absolutely.
Because it is such a gift.

I like face sitting and intense oral... And oh my god that is so accepting and generous. To have a man delighting in doing it and wanting to do it as long as you want .... And adoring how much I love it - damn that's better than diamonds!!

The last time my special guy did that for me (the day before he flew away) ... after an incredible series of orgasms I collapsed off his face like a rag doll to see him lying there with a blissful smile and a glistening face... As he said "that was heaven". I just adored him at that moment... And curled my body around to hold him and cherish him.

Fuck yeah - if I don't appreciate that I don't deserve it.
 
Hmmm... Unfortunately that does tend to be one of the video categories that isn't usually very well done IMO.
I really want to get away from the stereotypes and look at the personal.

Agree some of them are poorly done, but there are good examples out there. I enjoy the feeling of being controlled by a strong confident women.
 
A very thoughtful blog post about the devaluation of male submission

http://delvingintodeviance.com/2011/06/03/the-devaluation-of-male-submission/

Interesting thoughts:
" As I’ve come to realize the fucked up state of femdom, I’ve concurrently become aware of the fucked up state of male submission – namely, it’s devaluation. While female dominants are made out to be some scarce resource, male submissives are depicted as a dime a dozen – common, and, even more disturbingly, weak and worthless. It’s unclear why this is. Certainly it hints at what is fucked up about society’s take on gender and sexuality – men are supposed to be the assertive ones, while women are supposed to be demure; men are supposed to be sex-crazy lunatics, while women obviously don’t take great interest or pleasure in such depraved acts."

She talks about the Femdom image ... And the problems with that, and at the end she says:
"I value my submissive. He is unique in his understanding of me and his willingness to be my partner in crime wherever our whims might take us. I value our communication with each other. He challenges me to live up to the values we both espouse, and lets me know what his needs and wants are. I value his vulnerability. This is one of the biggest things. Our culture unfortunately often portrays men who are vulnerable as weaklings. My boyfriend’s vulnerability with me is his biggest strength. It is what makes him so very beautiful to me. I value the fact that my boyfriend is submissive to me, personally, and not some femdom ideal. I value my boyfriend for his love of pleasing me."

Beautiful:heart:
 
I'll definately be reading this thread from head to toe. Xx
 
And it is only fitting that I reach 1000 posts in this thread;) ... Talking about those things I like:D
 
Last edited:
Love the photos, so many ways and images.

I also like that the majority steer away from stereotypes.
 
It's so easy to get stuck admiring the tumbler pics. It's awesome knowing there's woman out there who appreciate submissive men in a loving way.
 
Back
Top