The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this has been a blast and all, but I've been ordered to get some rest.

'Night, y'all.

Molly, I hope you get to feeling better very soon.

Hi all.

Hi Starkkers. *waves to all*

Good Morning from some cool & wet land.
The fire's sorted, the coffee's on and the doughnuts are on the way.
And sympathy for those in chilly parts.

Good morning!

Get well soon, Molly. :rose: Meanwhile I could suggest some new AVs for you:

Headless-Mannequins.jpg
headless_football_player.jpg

black_headless_mannequin_2.jpg
14284-kopflos.jpg

;)

Get well soon!

:( i dont get it, and im sure there is some kind of ritual involving the token newbi.....

but im always up for a naked party!!!!!

:( i dont get it, and im sure there is some kind of ritual involving the token newbi.....

Darn...I have to be nice here. There are a few rituals Amy, and most of them are well meant. Get teased enough about spelling and grammar and it usually sticks. Some of my worst habits were fixed here ;)

That said, welcome to the naked party. Dragon will be here soon to start the fire and the big elf Blue will get you anything your heart desires. He also gives a really good massage :D

Darn...I have to be nice here. There are a few rituals Amy, and most of them are well meant. Get teased enough about spelling and grammar and it usually sticks. Some of my worst habits were fixed here ;)

That said, welcome to the naked party. Dragon will be here soon to start the fire and the big elf Blue will get you anything your heart desires. He also gives a really good massage :D

Blue is great at bartending Bianca, Rolf doles out the awesome massages. HP and Dragon make the atmosphere warm and cozy, but go easy, they've been under the weather for a bit and it's hard to get Dragon to breathe fire when he's like that.

Blue is great at bartending Bianca, Rolf doles out the awesome massages. HP and Dragon make the atmosphere warm and cozy, but go easy, they've been under the weather for a bit and it's hard to get Dragon to breathe fire when he's like that.

But watch out for the elves with ropes - (they told me newbies need to learn the ropes) unless of course you up for that in the morning.

But watch out for the elves with ropes - (they told me newbies need to learn the ropes) unless of course you up for that in the morning.

Are you being a naughty girl KK?:devil: Please tell me you're being naughty and make Santa happy. How are you today KK?:kiss:

Are you being a naughty girl KK?:devil: Please tell me you're being naughty and make Santa happy. How are you today KK?:kiss:

Lance, :kiss::kiss:I am here in the morning, naked, drinking spiked coffee and eating a doughnut in the party room. That's pretty naughty, right? :devil: I hope that makes Santa happy. That and sitting on his lap. (I am looking forward to my lump of coal, I earned it.).

Lance, :kiss::kiss:I am here in the morning, naked, drinking spiked coffee and eating a doughnut in the party room. That's pretty naughty, right? :devil: I hope that makes Santa happy. That and sitting on his lap. (I am looking forward to my lump of coal, I earned it.).

Oh sweetie, I'm very happy you're naughty, but I have a nicer lump for you at Christmas. It'll keep a lot warmer than coal will. My lap awaits you.;):kiss:

Don't feel alone... cuz you aren't... I'm as much a newbie to the forums as you are. The only thing i have on you is lots of stories already under my belt. (along with one other thing of course)

Just a lump of coal? you set your sights way too low.

THe lump i have for you will start much more of a fire than some lump of coal and once it gets started i have plenty of wood to stoke it for you.
By the way, can i get a bit of milk with my coffee?

hmmm the things running through my mind :devil:
and I'm getting to the stories, shh don't remind any one.

Don't feel alone... cuz you aren't... I'm as much a newbie to the forums as you are. The only thing i have on you is lots of stories already under my belt. (along with one other thing of course)

I hope i made things run more than just through your mind... I can think of a few other juicy places that would be a lot sexier running.... or maybe a little squishy when you wiggle in your chair.

Oh I forgot, Blue only gives me massages 'cause I give him...

Hey, who's gonna start the fire then? It's nippy in here. :(

That's cool, Blue was just talking about you the other day and wondered if you'd be showing up for some Christmas rubbing. He misses you.

I think in the spirit of giving, we should all take turns keeping the fire going while HP and Dragon sort out their problems with the fireworks. Make sure you bring Plum brandy with you. It's good medicine for them.

I'll be happy to start your fire! And i wont require that you give.... just that you do what ever pleases you after i get it lit.

That's cool, Blue was just talking about you the other day and wondered if you'd be showing up for some Christmas rubbing. He misses you.

I think in the spirit of giving, we should all take turns keeping the fire going while HP and Dragon sort out their problems with the fireworks. Make sure you bring Plum brandy with you. It's good medicine for them.

Enter the Dragon:
Gentle heat all over the place.
Discrete cough
Dragon sits down, curls up.

Good evening all. Did you miss that the fire was lit and sorted at stupid-o-clock this morning ?

I think (cross fingers all please), my cold is improving. The cough no longer hurts as much and I can actually breathe !
All I need now is a glass of Plum Brandy & I'm fixed.

Lance:
You haven't been attending to Mrs Frobisher's No 6 packet yet, have you ?

Enter the Dragon:
Gentle heat all over the place.
Discrete cough
Dragon sits down, curls up.

Good evening all. Did you miss that the fire was lit and sorted at stupid-o-clock this morning ?

I think (cross fingers all please), my cold is improving. The cough no longer hurts as much and I can actually breathe !
All I need now is a glass of Plum Brandy & I'm fixed.

Lance:
You haven't been attending to Mrs Frobisher's No 6 packet yet, have you ?

Evening Mate, glad to hear the rattling's settling down. I suggested we all pitch in and keep the fire going until you're 100% again. Just think of the fire you'll be breathing with the better lungs you'll have.
let's fix you up with a Pimm's cup of Plum Brandy.

Evening Mate, glad to hear the rattling's settling down. I suggested we all pitch in and keep the fire going until you're 100% again. Just think of the fire you'll be breathing with the better lungs you'll have.
let's fix you up with a Pimm's cup of Plum Brandy.

Less of the Pimms, more of the Plum, thanks.
And it has been near-on 7 weeks without a fag. Gosh; can I really keep this up ?.

Incidentally, the Dragon has a bit of a cough, especially in the morning.
Please will all personnel anywhere the vicinity wear protective clothing?.
He's OK this evening; we have a good Vet.

Time to retire, I think.,
We have things to do tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back