Ladies and gents, I present you with...

Ah....yes that beautiful rack:kiss:
Tease ;)
Moi?
Never.

That's more like it! I'm not gonna lie, went to half-mast looking at those ;)

Haha, only half? I'm clearly doing something wrong here...

Of course I wash! How dare you assume such! It's cleaned with a mouth every night, don't you know. That's why signs are used to attract business. :) Oh, and, nice hooters btw. I meant the owls, of course. ;)

Well now that sounds like the most hygienic way to clean. Good on you.
*Looks around and then back at you dubiously* I see no owls. There are no goddamn owls. Liar, liar.

i accept I am late to the party, but this ass is just wonderful.....absolutely gorgeous!

Tanks mister xx

Both are rather impressive, although I have to say I prefer the 2nd set of pictures :rolleyes:

Haha, the first one isn't impressive, it's sparse if anything.

The second rack is anything but sparse.

That's an awesome bra. And the insides are a big win!

Thaaaanks I like it too :) It's a little small now and I need to go get a new one.

You are such an angel.

If you say so ;) though I think you know otherwise.

Ummmm, rack #2 gets my vote, but that's just a personal preference...*whew, thanks!*

Ballot boxes are over there. *points*

yes that one and the smile in the third one.

Like the one I've got on now? :)

Is it bad that I enjoy both racks?

Not at all, though one should definitely be topping the other. Climber?
 
hmm think i prefer that other rack...:rolleyes:

ooomg wait what? lol whats that guy thinking..:devil::cool:

Play nice now DK ;) he just appreciates my hardware too.

I may be washing but not necessarily my hair. ;) As the saying goes "it's mine and I'll wash it as fast as I like" :kiss:

Oh... what else would you be washing? *blink*

And what a rack it is! And I really like the new AV pic.

Thanks! I'm guessing that would be the second, more boob-shaped rack. And thank you. The full version may make it's way on here.

Magnificent rack!

Gold star for vocab ;)

I would much Sooner see Your new Lingerie Caly .. ;) .. Nice Rack btw !!!


http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/tease4_zps18c07c82.jpg

Thanks For Sharing ..

You mean...you don't wanna see up my skirt? o_O
I'm heart broken. Or something like that.

Luckily it's not a competition. Even were it, judging by all your wonderful photos, you'd be able to charm the judges into fixing the outcome.

Haha, I'm not nearly so manipulative as that! But I might just learn something saucy in German and see where that gets me...

it's the smile that does the trick...

:D
Eeeeeeeh.

Grinning.
 
does that mean that us, your devoted fanbase, will get something special to keep us going in your absence? :D

pleeeeeease :heart:
 
Well now that sounds like the most hygienic way to clean. Good on you.
*Looks around and then back at you dubiously* I see no owls. There are no goddamn owls. Liar, liar.

Oh, they're there all right. I believe they said, "How many licks does it take to get to the cream of a tootsie cock?"

You just look adowable in your outfit. :heart:
 
My dirty mind? :D But it's still dirty and, you know, I kind of like it that way ;)

Yeah me too ;)

Oh, they're there all right. I believe they said, "How many licks does it take to get to the cream of a tootsie cock?"

You just look adowable in your outfit.

My mama told me not to talk to strange men who talk to owls....

Tanks. ;)

Dank zieh Got fuer das. Ich hab in die letzte paar Tage, gar nichts hier getan. Jetzt kann ich ein bisschen Arbeit machen. :D

Ich shick dir sowieso ein paar Bilder, das du uns (oder mir) nicht vergisst.


Way, way way way WAY out of my depth.

...explain?

Ooof. Short shorts and tights? With boots.

You're pretty much hitting every single one of my buttons right now, you know.

Tease.

It's a skirt ;) (if you can call it that, I guess) with over the knee socks, tights and boots.

We aim to please. Or tease. Whatever.

Ballot boxes are over there. *points*


*running to the ballot box* Please don't tell me I only get one vote...

'fraid so....

All that book learning was not wasted.;)


Smart boy.

yes if you are wearing that smile at any time that would be the smile I am talking about. it is rather infectious :)

*grin*

Happy Hump Day Caly !!! Enjoy your time with your Friend :cool: .. :D

Thaaaankyou. I did, she's just left. My bestie from home, it was really good to see her.
 
Thaaaankyou. I did, she's just left. My bestie from home, it was really good to see her.

Good Caly .. Good Friends are hard to find :) HappyTGIF !!! .. Now this is a Great start on Up Skirt shots ;)

IMAG0242_zpsb07e0f3b.jpg


Great Legs and FM Heels :devil: .. WTF did I just say :eek:

Thanks For Sharing :heart: ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
 
Back
Top