Have You TALKED to the person above you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needfull Thing

Literotica Guru
Not talked dirty, not flirted with, not cybered or cammed or fone fucked. I mean have you even talked to them at all? Taken the time to get to know them.

Well? Have you?

hey need, nice idea for a thread....

by the way i made a long post in your other thread about MI,
hope you are doing better

and cali and i have not had a talk yet at all

Nope. But I'm sending you a PM now.

PM recieved and replied to sir! Welcome the chance to get to know you.

I have not, Mr. Bear.

Nor have I, but I admit to enjoying your sense of humor a time or two.

And I have not either. But you seem a nice enough guy. Maybe I will, in a non gay sort of way (not that I have a problem with gayness).

Maybe you should take the opportunity and talk to each other. Thats why they call these places online 'communities' after all. Know thy Neighbor.

Um, Zip, you spelled masturbation wrong in your signature O =

And aww, glad I amuse some people :cattail:

Actually I have, quite a while ago and under a different handle. Maybe she remembers me. She and I are in the same industry and I'm quite tall.

Ah of course.............it's you........how the heck are you? :)

Well I was talking to her o.o It's hard to say you're talking to someone when your inbox has no unread messages, more like arches randomly firing arrows at each other.

Waiting for her to hit me :D

Hi Morri! Yes, we have talked, though not in some time.

Well I was talking to her o.o It's hard to say you're talking to someone when your inbox has no unread messages, more like arches randomly firing arrows at each other.

Waiting for her to hit me :D

This statement could so be used as a sociological model for modern human interactions.

Quite well thank you and you? I hope your new year is going well. Mine is so far :) I tried to leave lit for a while, but it did not stick.

Not talked dirty, not flirted with, not cybered or cammed or fone fucked. I mean have you even talked to them at all? Taken the time to get to know them.

Well? Have you?

talked dirty... yes
flirted with... yes
fone fucked.... ummmm, well.....

Talked... who has time to talk & how can ya when ya mouth is full? LOL

Dinner was yummy, thanks for cooking... glad ya took off work rather than get stuck with closed roads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back