What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to go see this moon everyone;s been talking about. Also, that was a great Vampire: The Masquerade session.

There's no chance that I escape tonight without sleeping.

Circadian rhythm - ~ 10,000
Me - 75

Deep Insomnia...:rose:

My mom had a rough night...so I am up "just in case"...I want to be lucid and awake...

:heart:

({Hugs}) :rose: Your mother will get better.

It's just so hard to watch them suffer. :rose:

Thank you my dear friend... my parents were always my entire world...and it hurts to see my mom suffer...breaks me down...ty for your support and kindness...you are a gem...:rose::heart:

Thank you my dear friend... my parents were always my entire world...and it hurts to see my mom suffer...breaks me down...ty for your support and kindness...you are a gem...:rose::heart:

I know you are stronger than that. Your mother is really lucky to have a daughter like you. Of course, it's to her credit that she raised such an exemplary human being. :rose:

I know you are stronger than that. Your mother is really lucky to have a daughter like you. Of course, it's to her credit that she raised such an exemplary human being. :rose:

I love you so much my dear friend...YOU ARE an angel...never forget that...ok?:heart:

My ex picked up the pups & dropped me off at the airport the other day. He looked sooo great...and smelled delish...and, as usual, was soo very sweet & funny. He's picking me up this evening...give me strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back