What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mi0lh3eL8j1qc7fmjo1_1280.jpg
 
Texas set an all-time one month record in February with 80,600 new jobs created (up from 13,000 the month before) as oilfield job market a-splodes.

Unemployment actually crept up a notch, too, owing to the huge number of people immigrating here from other states, and also the fiscal mismanagement of our idiot governor Rick Perry.

I'm beginning to believe that even hard-core unemployed cretins like the Vettebigot or Amicus could find a job here.
 
Democrats will destroy the country like they are California:


March 28, 2013

State auditor: California's net worth at negative $127.2 billion


Were California's state government a business, it would be a candidate for insolvency with a negative net worth of $127.2 billion, according to an annual financial report issued by State Auditor Elaine Howle and the Bureau of State Audits


Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolaler...th-at-negative-127-billion.html#storylink=cpy

No problem, they are too big to fail. :D:D
 
Democrats will destroy the country like they are California:


March 28, 2013

State auditor: California's net worth at negative $127.2 billion


Were California's state government a business, it would be a candidate for insolvency with a negative net worth of $127.2 billion, according to an annual financial report issued by State Auditor Elaine Howle and the Bureau of State Audits


Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/capitolaler...th-at-negative-127-billion.html#storylink=cpy

Your wife hates you and is fucking someone who isn't on the net all day and night.
 
Texas set an all-time one month record in February with 80,600 new jobs created (up from 13,000 the month before) as oilfield job market a-splodes.

Unemployment actually crept up a notch, too, owing to the huge number of people immigrating here from other states, and also the fiscal mismanagement of our idiot governor Rick Perry.

I'm beginning to believe that even hard-core unemployed cretins like the Vettebigot or Amicus could find a job here.

Perry sucks. I'd go into why but it isn't worth it. The job wantads though aren't matching up to the new job info. They actually appear like they did a few years back, sparse. I'm talking about my area, and that's still weird as construction is doing well. Facebook buying the Astrodome is kind of freaky. I had read an article last week about how the dome was just lying vacant and basically falling apart and it would cost more to demolish it than to redevelope it.
 
Vetteslur Bingo!

As we can see liberalism lays the foundation for economic and social oppression, it's the precursor to totalitarian overreach.

It's not wednesday yet, you stupid son of a bitch.

Updating the Vettebigot's Slur du Jour list:

Mondays=Commies!
Tuesday=Hippies!
Wednesday=Totalitarians!
Thursday=Stalinists!
Friday=Fascists!
Saturday=Treason!
Sunday=Nazis!
 
Yes, I know the truth is hard to accept but we see the evidence unfolding before our eyes.

Funny thing about truth. Very few people can grasp it, regardless of political beliefs or anything else.
 
it isn't rocket science to grasp a negative 127 billion net worth.


Facts have all kinds of other facts involved, some Republican and some Democrat and some asshattery from both and other groups.
 
Where Democrats rule freedom withers and dies. Read about New York and California here:

BREAKING: New York Ranks Least Free State, Again
By Veronique de Rugy
March 28, 2013 11:32 A.M.

Professors William Ruger and Jason Sorens have just released their Freedom in the Fifty States Index, which ranks the states based on public policies affecting economic, social, and personal freedoms (e.g., bans on trans fats and the audio recording of police, licencing laws, taxes, mandated family leave, etc.). They also included specific policy prescriptions for each of the 50 states based on their data as well as a survey of state policy experts.

Check the rankings here:

http://freedominthe50states.org/

The NY State Senate has been in Republican hands for something like 25 years. It's not a Democratic government, it's a mixed one.

Tennessee just passed a law banning the word "teaching" from schools and mandating that creationism be taught in science class regardless are to what the teachers, parents, or students want. Or what facts are. Tenn is somehow ranked #3.

Two notes about their methodology: they didn't include freedom to unionize and abortion rights in it. These are two tremendously important freedoms in the modern era and excluding them makes the rankings pretty meaningless.
 
Last edited:
If a state mandates trans-vaginal ultrasounds or drug tests to citizens not suspected of drug use, well that doesn't matter according to these professors.
 
tumblr_mkl4ipuwaN1qa4ff3o1_1280.png


2443649-fillion1.gif


How long did the dinosaurs have to put up with this shit before that ELE asteroid hit the restart button for them?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top