Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marilyn Chambers ..*****bably played a maid...:kiss:

ummm why was pro - that's spelled 'p-r-o' censored?

There's strange things done
neath the midnight sun
by the bots that moil with morphemes...

Marilyn Chambers - played a "virginal mom" on the Ivory detergent box. An "anti-MILF?"

There's strange things done
neath the midnight sun
by the bots that moil with morphemes...

Marilyn Chambers - played a "virginal mom" on the Ivory detergent box. An "anti-MILF?"

You skipped me again!
An 'anti-MILF'! Quelle horreur!

Ivory detergent ... muddy piglets.

Silk underwear...

Oh go on, then Ogg - one more Free before I go back to finish the last essay off and post them all up for the little darlings to anxst over.

Parachutes!

(source of much lovely lingerie in WWI, I believe)

Silk underwear...

I just knew you'd slip into
something more comfortable!

LOL. Back to my marking, Tio. Catch you soon. :rose:

Oh go on, then Ogg - one more Free before I go back to finish the last essay off and post them all up for the little darlings to anxst over.

Parachutes!

(source of much lovely lingerie in WWI, I believe)

Slipping out of something is usually far more comfortable, my dear...;)

...but that probably isn't a good idea when it comes to parachutes.:eek:

Back to the essays for myself as well, Naoko.

Slipping out of something is usually far more comfortable, my dear...;)

...but that probably isn't a good idea when it comes to parachutes.:eek:

Back to the essays for myself as well, Naoko.

Where's the word for me to associate to? Slipping out of?

I'm thinking eels, dahlink, eels.
and if I were going to associate to myself, it would be, The Tin Drum. :devil:

:eek: last essay, come on, last one - then slobbing in front of a DVD with Piglet.

Where's the word for me to associate to? Slipping out of?

I'm thinking eels, dahlink, eels.
and if I were going to associate to myself, it would be, The Tin Drum. :devil:

:eek: last essay, come on, last one - then slobbing in front of a DVD with Piglet.

There's a number of thoughts there that could lead to free associations, but I don't think I'd have come up with a hovercraft brimmin' o'er wi' eels. Maybe it's slippin into the hoovering...but, really, dahlink, you should have seen them after the Battle of Jutland!

There's a number of thoughts there that could lead to free associations, but I don't think I'd have come up with a hovercraft brimmin' o'er wi' eels. Maybe it's slippin into the hoovering...but, really, dahlink, you should have seen them after the Battle of Jutland!

What's the thing with hovercraft, dahlink? No, don't tell me! I am going back to the marking. And the mopping of the floor and the piglet management and the Outlaw maintenance and the managing of the ****y line manager. (Smile and wave, Smith, smile and wave.)

Trafalgar.

What's the thing with hovercraft, dahlink? No, don't tell me! I am going back to the marking. And the mopping of the floor and the piglet management and the Outlaw maintenance and the managing of the ****y line manager. (Smile and wave, Smith, smile and wave.)

Trafalgar.

"We have met the enemy, and they is us." (Pogo)

Monty Python Hungarian Phrase Book sketch. :My hovercraft is full of eels." I gave the Scottish translation to honour your native tongue in the context of your adopted, dahlink. You can find the phrase in many languages at omniglot.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back