Ladies and gents, I present you with...

I presume that's sport? :) I've only ever lead sport outside in Chamonix, but I lead indoors up to F6a and can technically second about F6c. It follows that I should be able to lead it but it's sehr scary...

Other than that I tend to climb trad outdoors and lead about VS, second about E3/E4. Big difference, I know.

How bout you? :)

Sport mostly, some trad out there

Indoors, i can lead a 6a if its not a massive overhang (meaning my feet are at the same level as my head and arms)
Sport is about a 5
unfortunately, i dont get out on rock much being in the center of liverpool. i can technically climb an S/HS, but my gear placement needs a lot of work before im confident leading that

I am pretty sure I've said this already... but you are way too fucking beautiful

And I'm pretty sure I've said this before but thanks very much sir ;)

Nice surfboard in the avatar! Goes along great with that smokin body!!!

And wow!!! Those eyes are beautiful!

Aw, thanks on both accounts. The surf board is fun but I need something a little longer and floatier I think, I don't catch much below 4 foot.

So formal... du kannst mich natürlich duzen. Wenn ich sehr willkommen bin, dann komm ich bestimmt vorbei. Bis gleich! ;)

Ich bin eine bitte out of my depth now, translate? :p

Sport mostly, some trad out there

Indoors, i can lead a 6a if its not a massive overhang (meaning my feet are at the same level as my head and arms)
Sport is about a 5
unfortunately, i dont get out on rock much being in the center of liverpool. i can technically climb an S/HS, but my gear placement needs a lot of work before im confident leading that

Ah that's cool, I met a couple of guys from Mersey Side Mountaineering club out on Heather Terrace in Wales last year :) The only way to improve gear is to lead on it...and take some practice falls on something really bomber? If you've never fallen before that is. Then you're all 'oh...that's actually not that bad' and you can go do hard stuff :D Well...'hard' ish, for me.

And only masochists and boulderers like overhangs. Give me good technical crimp any day, or a nice thrutchy chimney.

Wait, what? Did I quote the wrong person?

Ooh ... awkward ...

*cough*

So. Yeah. My hands on you, dear Calypso. Yeah.

Ah...no, I think my witticism just whistled straight up and over...*watches it fly over your head and into the distance*

Go back and read it again.

Also, I HAVE A NEW WETSUIT, IT'S SO EXCITING :D If you want a picture you have to sound as excited about it as I am....
:D:D:D

Ah that's cool, I met a couple of guys from Mersey Side Mountaineering club out on Heather Terrace in Wales last year :) The only way to improve gear is to lead on it...and take some practice falls on something really bomber? If you've never fallen before that is. Then you're all 'oh...that's actually not that bad' and you can go do hard stuff :D Well...'hard' ish, for me.

And only masochists and boulderers like overhangs. Give me good technical crimp any day, or a nice thrutchy chimney.

not fallen on trad gear yet, chimneys are fun and slabs can be interesting. got stuck in a chimney once, took me a while to squeeze back out without getting any of my rack stuck :/

also- YAY new wet suit, you should definitely post some pictures of you in it so we can all appreciate how awesome it is :D

As much more of a surfer/skater I am quite excited about the wetsuit and the pics you could create!

Just lying here thinking about slowly peeling the suit off your amazing body revealing bit by bit.....

Huzzah for wetsuits!!!!

(Enough excitement?)

Also, I HAVE A NEW WETSUIT, IT'S SO EXCITING :D If you want a picture you have to sound as excited about it as I am....

yesyesyesyesyesyesyes! :D Is that excited enough? Tight clothes is effing hot. Or maybe you could get really kinky and get a fishnet bodysuit. I think they're beyond sexy. Who knows, I may let you service me. :rolleyes: Sign's still there...

All I can say is wow... You are gorgeous! A lot of those pictures actually took my breath away! And that video! My favourite has to be the one with you standing in black panties and stockings... Oh, whoops... I'm drooling again!
All I want to do is run my hands up and down your delectable thighs... slowly remove those panties with my lips... and make you squeal with my tongue all night long... Wow...

Ah...no, I think my witticism just whistled straight up and over...*watches it fly over your head and into the distance*

Go back and read it again.

*scans*

D'oy. This is me being a thick'ead. I get it now.

Wait, wait, you're promising us wetsuit pics? Like, body-clinging clothing?

AAAAAHHHHHHH sweeeet! :D :D :D :D :D

Sure thing. The conversation between Zaphod and the cow is actually one of my favourite parts of that series.

We can watch the end of the world, then go visit Magrathea.

Wasn't it Arthur who had the conversation with the cow? That's what unnerved him to the point that he had to order a salad. Zaphod was busy trying to have a conversation with the (temporarily) dead Hotblack Desiato.

Woop! Woop! Wetsuit!!!!! :D:cool::D:cool::D
Reminds me, not been surfing in ages. Not even sure if mine still fits me.
Will wait til the summer to find out.

Aw, thanks on both accounts. The surf board is fun but I need something a little longer and floatier I think, I don't catch much below 4 foot.

i have several inches you could catch if it suits your fancy :eek:

No matter what :D you're very welcome. I JUST bought a new summer wetsuit so that might feature in my next set.

I love the amount of thought that went into this :) I definitely go for sporty a lot when I'm climbing but down here I tend to dress in girl next door- tee, jumpers and jeans, that kind of thing. Generally with beanies and outdoor down coats etc. I wear a lot of skirts and shorts, too cause I like my legs.
It's all very relaxed, though.
Thank you though, if you'd particularly like to see any of those then drop me a PM and I'll see what I can do with what I've got.

Pro photographer wise, I know a good few boys on photography courses here, but not that I want to explain this whole debacle to and have my entire uni find out. It's kind of separate.

Afternoon Caly .. I can barely wait to See your new Wetsuit .. :) .. Would enjoy
seeing some of Your Skirts and those Legs * and Up Skirt Shots* .. ;) .. Hope all is well on Your side of the World :cool:

I now have this delightful image in my head of you doing a reverse striptease as you put on your wetsuit, with The Vaccines song of the same name playing in the background.

I'm going now. I may be some time... ;)

I think you could use a bed warmer...*stares into the night sky, whistles tunelessly*

Okay, what trains, you're right, I'm distracted...

Haha, I have a bed warmer, it's called a hot water bottle. Unless you have any better suggestions.

Yay Wetsuit! Woooo!

Wetsuit paaaardyyyyy :kiss:

not fallen on trad gear yet, chimneys are fun and slabs can be interesting. got stuck in a chimney once, took me a while to squeeze back out without getting any of my rack stuck :/

also- YAY new wet suit, you should definitely post some pictures of you in it so we can all appreciate how awesome it is :D

Ah, slabs. Face-grating, sparse gear, no holds, friction padding. No-fucking-thanks. I will second, but if I wanted to lead something that scared me, I'd go lead on grit full time.

Ah, yeah, that happens with my rack too ;) it's a clever pun but it's sad because it's true.

Yeaaaah it's awesome. SOON.

As much more of a surfer/skater I am quite excited about the wetsuit and the pics you could create!

Just lying here thinking about slowly peeling the suit off your amazing body revealing bit by bit.....

Huzzah for wetsuits!!!!

(Enough excitement?)

I'm not doing a video, that'd just be me hopping around with plastic bags on my feet and would not perhaps be the sexiest thing ever.
But maybe a little teeny tiny series.

Huzzah.

yesyesyesyesyesyesyes! :D Is that excited enough? Tight clothes is effing hot. Or maybe you could get really kinky and get a fishnet bodysuit. I think they're beyond sexy. Who knows, I may let you service me. :rolleyes: Sign's still there...

Haha, you cocky boy. I haven't seen that sign with my own eyes yet, so y'know. Hang on....don't you wash? :D

All I can say is wow... You are gorgeous! A lot of those pictures actually took my breath away! And that video! My favourite has to be the one with you standing in black panties and stockings... Oh, whoops... I'm drooling again!
All I want to do is run my hands up and down your delectable thighs... slowly remove those panties with my lips... and make you squeal with my tongue all night long... Wow...

Mmmmm. Sounds delicious.

*scans*

D'oy. This is me being a thick'ead. I get it now.

Wait, wait, you're promising us wetsuit pics? Like, body-clinging clothing?

AAAAAHHHHHHH sweeeet! :D :D :D :D :D

:D Glad you got there eventually, I like smart men. And THAT is an appropriate amount of excitement at a wetsuit series! Hmmmm....could be after I get back from the gym.

Waaahhhhooooo Wetsuit photos, from one hell of a hot lady =) :eek:

Yeaaaaaaaah boy :p

Wasn't it Arthur who had the conversation with the cow? That's what unnerved him to the point that he had to order a salad. Zaphod was busy trying to have a conversation with the (temporarily) dead Hotblack Desiato.

Yeah he did, but Zaphod had a conversation with it about what bit of steak he was gonna have. That's what amused me the most. Arthur is such a wet flannel.

Bring your sexy ass over here.

*sashays over*
Hellooo :) mind if I sit here? And by here I mean your lap.

Woop! Woop! Wetsuit!!!!! :D:cool::D:cool::D
Reminds me, not been surfing in ages. Not even sure if mine still fits me.
Will wait til the summer to find out.

Sacrilege.
You should go in the sea now, when it's freezing cold. It's the best time.
Ok so no it's not, but it's still fun.

i have several inches you could catch if it suits your fancy

Several? My, my :D

Afternoon Caly .. I can barely wait to See your new Wetsuit .. :) .. Would enjoy
seeing some of Your Skirts and those Legs * and Up Skirt Shots* .. ;) .. Hope all is well on Your side of the World :cool:

Some up skirt shots would be possible. And I have some new lingerie to show off. But I'll see.

I now have this delightful image in my head of you doing a reverse striptease as you put on your wetsuit, with The Vaccines song of the same name playing in the background.

I'm going now. I may be some time...

Oh, really? Going to walk the dogs? Wash your hair?

Ha... I said: So formal ("sie"), you can of course "du" me. If I'm welcome (over), then I will gladly drop by.

But you held in with the German a surprisingly long time. Quite good!

I know. I'm a geeeeniuuuus. So maybe not but I remember my languages.

I know. I'm a geeeeniuuuus. So maybe not but I remember my languages.

Google translate would have certainly failed you, it appears: "So formal ... me of course you can name basis. If I am very welcome, then I come over determined. See you soon!"

Well... mostly failed you.

Ah, slabs. Face-grating, sparse gear, no holds, friction padding. No-fucking-thanks. I will second, but if I wanted to lead something that scared me, I'd go lead on grit full time.

Ah, yeah, that happens with my rack too ;) it's a clever pun but it's sad because it's true.

Yeaaaah it's awesome. SOON.

i tend to stick to sport climbing if its a slab, takes a while but its worth it.
grit is awesome on less known routes, otherwise it gets too polished.

climbing puns are brilliant, nothing better than grabbing some nice jugs

how about a nice picture of your rack? :D

Back