A Rebirth

Kissing your knees softly, I begin to rub your hands, arms, and legs. Soon you are relaxing against my gentle touch as I mummer about the bathe being a bad idea. Kissing you gently, rubbing you lightly you being to forget your clumsiness except for the smile that keeps playing lips when I pull back. You begin to smile too but it turns playfully daring. I no sooner find myself being splashed and splashing in return. Water sloshing everywhere as our giggles fill the bathroom; finding your core, I slowly begin to tease your clit. You jump a little, your clit still aching from my mouth. I calm you with a kiss before pinching you there.

I soon forget my embarrassment as I splash you with water...feeling very playful and relaxed...I barely notice as your fingers probe me between my legs and my breath rushes out my lungs as your fingers plunge inside me...i moan in surprise...i pull your head to me and kiss you passionately on the lips...rocking my hips against your hands as i thrust my tongue deep into your mouth...soon my fingers mimic yours and i play with your clit then stuff two fingers inside you and wiggle them around...

I soon forget my embarrassment as I splash you with water...feeling very playful and relaxed...I barely notice as your fingers probe me between my legs and my breath rushes out my lungs as your fingers plunge inside me...i moan in surprise...i pull your head to me and kiss you passionately on the lips...rocking my hips against your hands as i thrust my tongue deep into your mouth...soon my fingers mimic yours and i play with your clit then stuff two fingers inside you and wiggle them around...

I moan into your mouth as we kiss, our tongues dancing in a passionate embrace. My pussy tightens around your fingers as our hands move in unison as if we were watching a mirror. Moving my mouth from yours, I lick my way to your breasts, sucking your nipples until they are nice and hard before biting them again and again. Unable to help myself, I lift you to the edge of the tub. Your sweet pussy a magnet to my mouth, I lick you slowly up one lip and down the other, repeatedly. It isn't long before I attack your clit, my lips sucking it in before I assault it with my tongue. Flicking my tongue until you are bucking wildly; your hands on my head, holding me there as intense waves of pleasures rush through your body.

I moan into your mouth as we kiss, our tongues dancing in a passionate embrace. My pussy tightens around your fingers as our hands move in unison as if we were watching a mirror. Moving my mouth from yours, I lick my way to your breasts, sucking your nipples until they are nice and hard before biting them again and again. Unable to help myself, I lift you to the edge of the tub. Your sweet pussy a magnet to my mouth, I lick you slowly up one lip and down the other, repeatedly. It isn't long before I attack your clit, my lips sucking it in before I assault it with my tongue. Flicking my tongue until you are bucking wildly; your hands on my head, holding me there as intense waves of pleasures rush through your body.

I cum hard...my body quivering...my feet kicking water up and splashing and sloshing it out the tub...you release me as my body turns to liquid, completely sated by your tongue...sated by your touch...i slide into your arms and you have to hold me up...I feel so gooey as if my bones have melted...Mmmmmm...i murmur into your hair and my lips press against the side of your neck as little aftershocks pulse through my body...mmmmmmm...i murmur again...my eyes fluttering open and closed...you smile at me and cradle me against your chest, stroking my cheek and kissing my forehead...until i fall asleep...

twenty mins pass...I'm awaken by a noise...my mind is on full alert and I feel completely refreshed...Has someone else entered the bathroom? is that what woke me up?

Silly Me

I know I am interrupting something, but wouldn't this duet be better on another forum? This IS AMPICs after all, not a story blog, even if the story is a hot one.:confused:

I know I am interrupting something, but wouldn't this duet be better on another forum? This IS AMPICs after all, not a story blog, even if the story is a hot one.:confused:

Well, true it is an AM Pic thread, however, I feel that words put together correctly can paint quite a picture...

But since it is a picture thread after all, how about it Sexy One?...it is still thong thursday and i'm sure a lovely visual to go along with our story would be appreciated...yes this is a request and a demand Dear...so hop to it...please...;)

Well, true it is an AM Pic thread, however, I feel that words put together correctly can paint quite a picture...

But since it is a picture thread after all, how about it Sexy One?...it is still thong thursday and i'm sure a lovely visual to go along with our story would be appreciated...yes this is a request and a demand Dear...so hop to it...please...;)

Great play Simone. Many thanks.

This is why our story is to be continued....

attachment.php

Last edited:
What im in 7th place! That is not right

Hmmm...well you wouldn't be in 7th place if you were the noise that woke me up while I was in the tub with your wife...just saying...mmmmmmm...actually that's a beautiful image right there...I'll have sweet wet dreams from it...

LOL. Sorry, I am not buying into your complaints. You get her every night. You are so blessed by her sexiness.

Take good care of her. Otherwise you have to answer to all her fans here. :D

Awwwwwww you are too sweet, Mr. Inspirinious :kiss:

Hmmm...well you wouldn't be in 7th place if you were the noise that woke me up while I was in the tub with your wife...just saying...mmmmmmm...actually that's a beautiful image right there...I'll have sweet wet dreams from it...

Let's just say you wouldn't have rested that 20 mintues if it was him hehehe and we both would need to sleep after he was done with us. I feel another story coming along...I hope you enjoyed mine and Simone's playfulness tonight - I know I must certainly did.

Oh, I almost forgot! Can we say fishnets??? Cause tomorrow is FISHNET FRIDAY!!!!! Another story brewing? Fishnets and Simone and me? Hmmmmmm maybe ;)

Good night, folks.

Let's just say you wouldn't have rested that 20 mintues if it was him hehehe and we both would need to sleep after he was done with us. I feel another story coming along...I hope you enjoyed mine and Simone's playfulness tonight - I know I must certainly did.

Oh, I almost forgot! Can we say fishnets??? Cause tomorrow is FISHNET FRIDAY!!!!! Another story brewing? Fishnets and Simone and me? Hmmmmmm maybe ;)

Good night, folks.

Mmmmm...did i mention Fishnet Friday is one my 7 favorite days of the week?

I may or may not be up for that...and you're such a tease...really you should let herMaster tell me all the naughty things he'd do to us...in great detail...while i sit back and read and enjoy...for hours...or days...mmmmmm...

Mmmmm...did i mention Fishnet Friday is one my 7 favorite days of the week?

I may or may not be up for that...and you're such a tease...really you should let herMaster tell me all the naughty things he'd do to us...in great detail...while i sit back and read and enjoy...for hours...or days...mmmmmm...

Talk to him about playing, Dear. I'm sure he'd love to tell the naughty things he wants to do ;)

Lovely fishnet.

I just wish you would spread your legs and let me play between them. I would start by licking your toes and the inside edges of your feet. Then sliding my tongue up over your ankle, I begin my way upward to the treasure we both want me to reach. I lick your left calf while massaging the tight with my hand. Then I switch to licking your right calf and massaging your left. My tongue scrapes the soft backside of your knee. Slowly, so agonizing slowly my wet tongue slides up your inner thigh leaving a trail of moisture. You spread your legs for me. My tongue takes long, slow laps at your tender flesh followed by quick teasing flicks of the tip barely grazing your skin. I smell your sex. You moan. As I reach the juncture of your legs, my tongue sweeps around you pussy, playfully avoiding your lips and clit. Your hands grab my head, attempting to push my mouth directly onto your sex. But I refuse to rush. The moment is so ripe. At last my tongue makes very light contact with the wet fleshly outer lips of your kitty. It sweeps down. I place my hands under your legs and push your legs up and apart even further. My tongue slides lower and now has access to you rosebud. I tease and poke at your anus with the tip of my tongue. Your cry out, wanting more, wanting your release. I press the fullness of my tongue against your flesh and slowly stroke up from your bud, pressing through your lips, up to your clit which I mash with my tongue. I lap at your clit while a finger enters you, slowly sliding in deep. Then a second finger slides in. I curl them upward pressing against your g-spot. You start moving your body trying to hump my fingers and tongue. I am ready to please you. In unison my tongue slurps at your lips and clit while my fingers slide in and out, pressing against your inner wet slippery flesh. My speed and intensity builds ever so slowly. Your body responds. Luscious liquids are pouring out of you. I lick and swallow as much as I can. Your taste in my mouth and the odor that fills my nostrils are intoxicating. I third finger enters your pussy as you squeal in delight. Faster, harder, deeper they plunge into you. My tongue lavishing your lips. I sense you are near. My fingers are thrusting in and out with blazing speed and force. I firmly plant my mouth on your clit and bite it. Your orgasm screams out of your body.

Oh my! How is a woman suppose to work when she sees this? Why, Mr. Inspirinious, you have made me very wet on this Fishnet Friday. Plus you gave me a photo idea ;) Thank you for the beautiful words and turning me on :kiss:

Lovely fishnet.

I just wish you would spread your legs and let me play between them. I would start by licking your toes and the inside edges of your feet. Then sliding my tongue up over your ankle, I begin my way upward to the treasure we both want me to reach. I lick your left calf while massaging the tight with my hand. Then I switch to licking your right calf and massaging your left. My tongue scrapes the soft backside of your knee. Slowly, so agonizing slowly my wet tongue slides up your inner thigh leaving a trail of moisture. You spread your legs for me. My tongue takes long, slow laps at your tender flesh followed by quick teasing flicks of the tip barely grazing your skin. I smell your sex. You moan. As I reach the juncture of your legs, my tongue sweeps around you pussy, playfully avoiding your lips and clit. Your hands grab my head, attempting to push my mouth directly onto your sex. But I refuse to rush. The moment is so ripe. At last my tongue makes very light contact with the wet fleshly outer lips of your kitty. It sweeps down. I place my hands under your legs and push your legs up and apart even further. My tongue slides lower and now has access to you rosebud. I tease and poke at your anus with the tip of my tongue. Your cry out, wanting more, wanting your release. I press the fullness of my tongue against your flesh and slowly stroke up from your bud, pressing through your lips, up to your clit which I mash with my tongue. I lap at your clit while a finger enters you, slowly sliding in deep. Then a second finger slides in. I curl them upward pressing against your g-spot. You start moving your body trying to hump my fingers and tongue. I am ready to please you. In unison my tongue slurps at your lips and clit while my fingers slide in and out, pressing against your inner wet slippery flesh. My speed and intensity builds ever so slowly. Your body responds. Luscious liquids are pouring out of you. I lick and swallow as much as I can. Your taste in my mouth and the odor that fills my nostrils are intoxicating. I third finger enters your pussy as you squeal in delight. Faster, harder, deeper they plunge into you. My tongue lavishing your lips. I sense you are near. My fingers are thrusting in and out with blazing speed and force. I firmly plant my mouth on your clit and bite it. Your orgasm screams out of your body.

Oh my! How is a woman suppose to work when she sees this? Why, Mr. Inspirinious, you have made me very wet on this Fishnet Friday. Plus you gave me a photo idea ;) Thank you for the beautiful words and turning me on :kiss:

My pleasure. All my pleasure. I thought you might like this. ;)

You are always getting me hot, horny and dripping. I thought I would return the favor. :D

Can't wait to see what photo idea I put in your head. I bet it is a good one. :devil:

My pleasure. All my pleasure. I thought you might like this. ;)

You are always getting me hot, horny and dripping. I thought I would return the favor. :D

Can't wait to see what photo idea I put in your head. I bet it is a good one. :devil:

Lets hope it is ;) I'm glad I bring such delights :devil:

Still stalking you. :) i have been watching the interplay between the 2 of you. I have not interjected, i hope thats ok?

Back